Again

Unexpected

Chaerin’s POV
“Was that you?” Jinyoung questioned me when he opened the door.

“What are you talking about?” I looked at him with confusion. “Are you okay? Do you need anything?” His face turned dark and grim.

“That was you wasn’t it? You are that demon fox. That mutant mutt. The one who slashed my chest.” He approached me with every sentence he spoke. His eyes were glaring at me, His head tilted as if he was going to ask me something.

“What?” I stood my ground and look up at him. Tall bastard. “Those slashes weren’t form me. I don’t even have the nails for that. No, I’m not a demon nor a mutt. I was out looking for Require, again.” I lied calmly. I could tell that he was skeptical about it at first, but seemed to accept it. He turned around and walked back to his bed and plopped down on his back. He closed his eyes and his face became relaxed. I walked towards his bed and sat on it.

“What are you doing? Get off my bed. You’re dirtying it.” Hr flipped to the opposite side.

“I have to sleep somewhere and the floor is NOT an option.” I frowned.

“What’s wrong with your bed? It was fine this morning, wasn’t it?” He sighed.

“The maids had washed the bed sheet late so it isn’t dried yet.” He scoffed at my explanation. I controlled my temper and swallowed my pride. “So can I sleep with you?” I mumbled.

“No. Now get out.” Jinyoung told me. I watched him, appalled at his attitude. I stayed in his room, walking around and looking at things. I came across a box labeled “Supplies.”

“What’s in this box?” I asked as I tried to open it.

“Can’t you read? It says “Supplies.”  I rolled my eyes and I opened the box. It had bottles labeled “Holy Water” and other things like “Holy Water Bullets.” I closed the box and returned back to the bed. Jinyoung had sat up, monitoring my exploration through his supply box. “Are you done? I need sleep. I need to heal these wounds SOMEONE gave me.”

IT WASN’T ME. Now, scoot over.” He sighed and followed instructions. I crawled into his bed, my heart beat racing. He let out a little laugh. I disregarded it and pulled the covers to hide my red face. I smelled the blankets and it smelled like UIWJHERNBJKNWER;BH. I soon fell asleep.

Jinyoung’s POV (written by duckie)

“Momma... Momma.. No... Please don’t... Papa... Please stop her... Please...” I heard soft mumblings from Chaerin. She quickly got up as if her nightmare had ended. I groaned and got up. Chaerin seemed to be a bit different. She wasn’t facing me. I laid back down and tried to fall asleep. A couple minute later, I heard her get up and go out to the hallway.I tried to go back to sleep but something wasn’t letting me. I sighed and got out of bed, walking towards the window. I opened my window and went out to the roof top. I sat down and stared at the moon. I heard some sniffling and looked over. There was Chaerin, sitting with her knees to her chest.  She hasn’t noticed me yet . I felt a pang in my chest. I clutch the left side of my chest. Not now, heart. I let out a groan and fell in my side. The sobbing stopped. Chaerin was crawling towards me. How cute. Her shocked expression was still on her face. 

“Are you okay?” She asked, not worrying about herself.

“I could say the same to you.” I growled. The expression changed from shocked to upset.

“I was just making sure that you weren’t hurt or anything. You didn’t have to snap back at me. I’ll be taking my leave now, if you don’t mind.” She got up and walked back to where my window would be located under. I slowly made my way to the fire escape and went back inside. Chaerin was probably in her room changing out of her pajamas that she wore out to the rooftop. I looked over at the clock. 4 AM. I sighed and jumped back to bed.

Chaerin’s POV


I left that bastard on the roof and went back to my room to change into my work clothes. Today is a Wednesday, so I have to clean the showers and the kitchen before I go to school. I grabbed the cleaning bucket and walked out to the showers. When I reached there, someone was taking a shower in the male side. I began to clean the female side.

About an hour later, I finished cleaning the female side. I walked into the male side, expecting no one to be in there.

“Hello?” I called out. No response. I walked in and began to clean the male showers. I had finished the last shower when someone walked in. I kept my head down and tried my best to escape. He grabbed me by the wrist.

“What are YOU doing in here? It’s the male showers, not female, you ---.” I immediately put him into a headlock. He started to gag, when I realized what I was doing. I looked down at the red hair. Oops.

“Excuse you. While you just casually walk in here, I was cleaning this place for the guests.” I stated matter-of-factly as I shot a glare at him. “I was just going to go back to change out of these clothes, if you will excuse me.”I picked up the bucket I dropped when he grabbed my wrist. I made my back to the dorms and into my bedroom. I grabbed a t-shirt, jeans, and a thin jacket.

“Amen.” We closed as Father had finished. It was already 8:27 AM, but Father had insisted to eat breakfast together. All of us ate quickly and left with in 10 minutes. I ran out the door, nearly forgetting my school bag. I grabbed the annoying bag that I have to carry around all day. I ran to school, ruining my uniform. I stopped at the back gate because there are security guards in the front. I straighten my uniform and walked in. I casually strolled to my locker, putting down my bag and grabbed a lollipop from my candy stash (Father banned all candy in the church when I was 6). I walked into the class I was suppose to be in. The teacher looked really ticked off. I sat in the back, since the teacher didn’t really care. Grabbing a few textbooks from the back, I rest my head on them, waiting for lunch. The teacher had issued study hall and walked out, probably to complain about my attitude in school. This teacher was obviously new. She hasn’t seen my grades and rank in this school.

Lunch. Time to eat. I walked into the cafeteria, right to the front of the line. I grabbed what I wanted and paid. I sat down in the back, silently judging the foolish mortals. I finished eating and threw away my trash. That red head was walking in, when I was walking out. He whispered something I could barely hear. Watch it. You might dirty my uniform. I stopped and turned around. Glaring at him, I responded.

“What did you say?”

“Watch it. You might dirty my uniform. You should probably get your ears checked.” My fist was centimeters away from his face, when he dodged. He caught me in his arms. “Calm down, pooch. You might tear this.” I regain my balance and went after him. I chased him out the cafeteria and into the back garden. Now, he’s on my turf. I slowed my pace and started to walk. He was still running. He stopped abruptly and turned to face me, signaling for me to come. The foot steps of students were ringing in my ears. The whispers were loud and clear. The bets were being made. The collector was calling the bets and collecting money. There’s my allowance for week. Jinyoung, with a sly smile, advanced slowly. I, too, walked forward. The “spies” set up their cameras. The ring master drew the ring. The technicians set up the timer. The ring master ordered everyone to leave. When all of them left, the timer began. The spies hacked the school system and put it on most of the televisions.

“You know this fight is going to end fairly quickly, right?” I taunted

“Of course. The winner was already determined.” He smirked.

“Really now? I’m pretty sure it hasn’t. But I know one thing for sure.”

“We both know that I’m going to win this.” That’s it. The self confidence that will drag anyone down. He hasn’t seen me fight, yet. He’s going to experience this first hand.

“We’ll see about that.” The timer was down to 28 minutes. The people who have watched me fight knows I don’t attack until the timer reached a certain number. Jinyoung sat down. That’s a first. “Oh yeah. By the way, We are being filmed, so no fancy things.” He raised his eyebrow as if he was confused. “You know what I mean.” I then proceeded to wait. He closed his eyes, focusing hard on his breathing. I watched him, observing his body. He seemed to be relaxed. My heart beat was beating fast, due to adrenaline. He scoffed. 15 minutes left. The viewers must be having a good time. Jinyoung got up. 14:28. One more minute. I walked towards him. He stood still. Thirty seconds. I stuck my hand out, as if asking for a hand shake. He gave me a firm handshake. Ten seconds. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Time to strike. I turned around and pulled him over my shoulder, slamming him on his back. He groaned and got up. I jumped back and tied up my hair. He didn’t do anything. He stood there, waiting. I ran towards him, punching him in the stomach. He doubled over. He got up again, looking hurt. I had moved behind him. Jumping on his back, I put him in a choke hold. His hands were looking for my shoulders, trying to throw me over. I had tightened the hold. He found my shoulders, trying to reach a pressure point. 9:36. I jumped off and kicked him off of his feet. I felt his body fall to the floor. I waited for him to move. He groaned and got up. His face was full of rage. He came towards me. He grabbed me by my waist and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I squirmed and tried to get out of it. His grip was tight and his face was unchanging. I remembered something one of my teachers told me. I tried to find the pressure point at his neck.

“If you don’t want to fall unconscious, drop me now.” I only used this as a last resort. He stopped in his tracks.

“You think that can stop me? You can try.” I hit him as hard as I could from that awkward position. His grip loosened and I escaped. I was bouncing on my feet to make sure I didn’t loose any feelings in them. He looked back at me with a wicked grin. He came closer towards me and put his hand under my chin. He tilted my head, bringing our faces closer, slowly. I could practically hear the screams in the school. Oh wait, I can.

Jinyoung’s POV

I brought her face closer to mine, making it look like that we were kissing. I found out where all the cameras were located and the angle that would make it look like we were kissing in all the cameras. Chaerin’s heart beat was so loud and fast.

“Now stop that, silly girl. You think you can defeat me? Think again. Oh yeah. By the way, we’re kissing on screen right now.” I whispered. Her anger was completely visible on her face. I heard her hands tightening. 00:04. I win... Or so I thought. She punched me right under the chin. I could feel my teeth hitting each other. Ouch. I fell over. 00:01. She stood up and walked away. The timer buzzed.

The whole school was silent. The students, who has been cheering for either me or Chaerin, became so quiet that I could hear a pencil drop out of the collector’s hands as the match finished. The jaws of the teachers, who have been fighting with one another about who would win, dropped. The principal, who was in the classroom just as the match finished, had seen that. The spies, who had their cameras filming, had cut the video after the last second past. Chaerin, the unexpected girl, had defeated me in a public match. Chaerin had entered the school and the school was either congratulating her, or asking her questions. Chaerin had told them to shut up. Her foot steps echoed in my head, getting farther and farther away. She asked the one question I thought she wouldn’t ask.

“Where’s the money?” I heard her say it as clear as day. I got up and ran towards her. My cracked rib was not fun to deal with while running. I opened the door to the classroom the collector was occupying. Chaerin looked over, not a single emotion was on her face. She took the money and her belongings and left. The collector handed me money, refusing to accept it at first. He said “Chaerin left this for your hospital bill.” I took the money and left for home.

Chaerin’s POV

I went straight back home after the match. I got new clothes and headed towards the bath house. I made the water as hot as it could possibly be. I soaked in the water, trying to clean the dirt and mental image from my head. I dumped a bucket of hot water on my head. I heard foot steps by the door.

“Chaerin?” It was Jinyoung’s voice. I didn’t want to answer, but I was kind of the only one there.

“What? I’m trying to take a bath, you know.” I scolded.

“Geez. You gave me a cracked rib and that’s all you can say?” I dumped more water on my hair.

“What do you want me to say, huh? Do you want some sort of apology?” I continued my bath and ignored him.

I finished and came out. Jinyoung was still waiting by the door.

“You’re such a ert. Leave me alone, Jinyoung.” I sighed and traveled back to the dorms.

“I guess you don’t want this back. It’s a shame. It’s such a nice motorcycle too.” He shook the keys in front of as if it was a dog toy. I turned around and snatched the keys out of his hands. I ran back to the dorms and changed into new clothes. I grabbed my helmet and headed downstairs. “Where are you going?” He questioned.

“What? You want to tag along? Are you afraid I’m going to kill someone?” I eyed him suspiciously.

“Yes and no.” He smirked.


okay hi. it's been a while. SORRY T_T writers block cuz school

KiraLyna and I have finals coming up soon, so please be patient :3

jinyoung's pov was written by me sorry if its a bit ew oops OKAY TIME TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

comment and subscribe?

ayo gg

-POTATO jks duckie