This is who I am

Unexpected

CL’s POV

I stared out the window, looking at clouds. The teacher droned on and on about math. I put my head down in my arms. Why do we even need math in the real world? Whatever. I can always sleep. Good thing finals are coming up. Summer vacation is waiting for me! Time to hit the beach! Now the bell decides to ring. About time. I pack up my things when the teacher calls me over to her desk.

“Yes?” I got annoyed that I got held back.

“Why were you sleeping in class?” My teacher was seriously asking me this.

“To be accurate, I wasn’t sleeping. I put my head down because I felt dizzy.” I lied.

“Well next time, feel free to go to the nurse’s office and lie down there. Just tell me and go.” This is why I like this teacher. She’s so chill with everything, but not putting your head down, apparently. She dismisses me and I pulled out my helmet from under the desk. I go to the back parking lot behind a cafe across the school and find my baby, Require, waiting for me.  I pop on my helmet and put my school bag on my back and drove off.

When I arrived home, I parked it in the garage and put my helmet on the handles and said goodbye to it. I walked into the house and the maids greeted me with a “Welcome home, mistress.” and a slight bow.

I walked to the kitchen and pulled out a juice box and some ingredients for a sandwich. I walked to the counter with my hands full of bread, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, potatoes, bologna, mayonnaise, and ketchup. I pulled out a deep pan and oil. I started to cut up the potatoes and put them in the oil. I began to make my sandwich. After finish making my sandwich, I quickly turned to the stove and turn the fire off. I pulled out my fries and put some salt on it and put it on a new plate.

I walked to my room and put my food on the table.  I my computer and went to sit on my bed. I grabbed a book and started reading while eating my sandwich.

 


A/N: Hello c: This is the first Chapter of le fic :{D It took me a while to get the courage to put this up x-x Remember to show lots of love :3 COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED <3

Require is her motorcycle. Forgot to metion that oops.

Signing off, duckie :3