Chapter 8

Oh My Goddess!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow, thank you everyone for all the reviews!! ^^

*bows*

I'm sorry i don't reply to comments because i really don't know what to say... i'm bad at receiving compliments but they are most likely welcome!

PS. To all the single people out there, HAPPY BLACK DAY!

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s PV

 

“Why did you do it??” Yuri appears behind me suddenly. I nearly choked on my food. Why does she always appear so suddenly behind me when I’m eating?! I cough slightly to clear up my slightly blocked throat from almost choking. “Did what?” I ask curiously.

 

“You told Taeyeon we are dating.” My eyes widen, food forgotten. “I have no idea what dating means so I asked around and if that’s the real meaning of that word then it is not true!” Yuri angrily relays.

 

“How did you know about…?” She’s not supposed to know! Taeyeon isn’t supposed to tell anyone! I thought she would shut up about it but apparently not. “Who told you?” I ask out of curiosity, and just to be sure.

 

“You told me!” Yuri automatically replies.

 

Did I? I haven’t told anyone except for Taeyeon. Seriously, who would I even tell?

 

I think deeply if I let it slip to anybody. No luck. I swear I haven’t told anybody. Plus, that incident in my room with Taeyeon happened not more than 3 days ago!

 

“I didn’t tell you! Where did you hear that? Did Taeyeon tell you?” I ask.

 

“I just said you did!”

 

“How come…? We haven’t talked about that yet~!”

 

“You did yesterday when you were under me and you were eating potato chips wearing a blue cap…” Yuri suddenly stops, her face horror-stricken.

 

“Wait what? How did you know what I was wearing yesterday? It was Sunday. We haven’t seen each other…” Then something else hit me. “Also, when was I under you?!”

 

“Uhh…” Yuri looks like she’s gonna pee herself in any minute now. She avoids eye contact with me and she keeps looking down, her eyebrows furrowed in panic like she’s trying to think of an excuse for what she just told me.

 

“Also, how did you know I was eating potato chips? Did you see me yesterday?” Yeah, I went out. I was definitely wearing a blue cap and I definitely have some potato chips in bag. And I definitely ate those when I got to that clearing where my special tree is located.

 

Wait…

Potato chips… Blue cap… Under...

 

My eyes are definitely as wide as a saucer now. It’s insane but if what I’m thinking is correct then…

 

Yuri is breathing so rapidly she looks like she’s hyperventilating. It’s a good thing we are outside, near the football field. She has enough air to breathe and she won’t suffocate unlike if we are inside a classroom or out the hallway.

 

At this point I really don’t know what to ask. Maybe I should just go straight to it.

 

“Did you follow me yesterday?” That’s the only logical explanation right? Yuri must’ve followed me and she climbed the tree and watch me eat potato chips while listening to the stories that I tell my special tree all the time. Oh my god that is so creepy and disturbing.

 

But Yuri shakes her head, still breathing rapidly. “Then what?” I ask in curiosity. Who wouldn’t.

 

“I cannot lie.” Yuri suddenly whispers.

 

“Okaaay~~” I drag out. “What’s the connection?”

 

“I cannot lie to you.” She repeats. “I can’t tell you the truth either. But you already…” I’m completely lost. I don’t know what she’s talking about.

 

“Yuri, whatever it is just tell me…” I say as soothing as I can. I even touched her arms to add to the comfort I’m trying to provide her.

 

“You see… I…” Suddenly, I feel like we’re being watched. I discreetly scan my eyes in our surroundings and I spot a girl with semi blonde hair standing near the gym doors. So before Yuri could continue, I grabbed her shoulders and hugged her as tightly as I can. I hear her gasp in the sudden contact and she stiffens so I said, “Relax. Taeyeon is watching us. If she thinks we are dating then she has to believe it too right? So stay still for a moment, and try to wrap your arms around me.”

 

Yuri does what I tell her without hesitation. I smile in relief. In the corner of my eye, I watch Taeyeon leave and I breathe a sigh of relief. I also let go of Yuri’s body but she doesn’t seem to want to let me go so I push her softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter