Chapter 10

Oh My Goddess!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Part 1: I'm so sorry for the delay.. a lot of things are distracting.. also i think this is a tad shorter than the other chapters but i promise to make it up to you in the next one.. and you fat_whale, be careful over there LOL

 

mistakes are mine.. 

“So you’re really a goddess?!” Sooyoung asks Yuri for the countless time. After Yuri revealed herself to the human, she thought she would feel regretful or scared. But that’s not the case. She’s glad for the attention that she’s receiving from Sooyoung. The taller girl treated her better for the last 4 hours than she did the whole time they’ve known each other. Yuri isn’t upset though. She’s actually happier than she’s been for the last thousands of years she existed.

 

“Yes. How many times are you gonna ask me that?” Yuri replies but a smile is etched on her face.

 

“Sorry. It’s just surreal.” Sooyoung answers back. She thinks she’s dreaming so she asks that same thing almost every hour to confirm that everything is still true and not actually a dream. “I have a lot of things to ask you.” She looks down unsure. She doesn’t know if questioning a goddess is alright but come to think of it, she’s been asking questions from the time Yuri said that she’s a goddess so what could a couple more questions do?

 

“What is it?” Both of them are walking around town, nowhere in particular to go. Sooyoung insists that they get out of the clearing because she was a little freaked out by the place. Yuri agreed so they’re now on a stroll.

 

“Earlier you said you’ll help me with Taeyeon.” The goddess nods in acknowledgment. “Are you serious about that?”

 

“Yes I am. Do you not want me to help you?” She doesn’t give Sooyoung a chance to reply before adding, “Seeing that we’re already fake dating, I’m already helping right?” Yuri hopefully asks.

 

“Yeah, of course. You’re doing great.” Sooyoung convinces the girl. There is a short pause and Yuri feels like the other girl has more questions.

 

“Just ask me, I’ll try to answer if I can.”

 

“Alright… Uhmm so there a lot of you? Or are you the only one.” Sooyoung hesitantly ponders. She watches Yuri’s reactions in case she steps out of line or something. Nothing’s wrong with being careful.

 

“There are a lot of us but they’re not here on earth. I told you, we can’t be here. Well, we’re actually here but just a part of nature, like I was a tree before I transformed myself to a human. I broke the rules for you.” Yuri says seriously and Sooyoung kind of felt guilty. The shorter girl catches on so she tries to cheer her friend up. “Don’t worry. It’s my choice.”

 

“But what will happen if the other goddesses find out?” Yuri hears the tone of worry in Sooyoung’s voice and it’s enough for her to feel happy that the girl she likes cares about her.

 

“Nothing really. Unless our queen finds out.”

 

“Your queen?” Sooyoung asks while she guides Yuri to the ice cream shop where Taeyeon and her used to go to. She orders for the both of them while continuing their conversation.

 

“Yes. She’s our Queen but humans call her Mother Nature. She’s the most beautiful and powerful of all. Although the other goddesses have their own special abilities, we are still under the Queen’s protection. So basically she rules above all but that’s not important.” Yuri says while she takes a spoon off her ice cream.

 

“Not important? Are you sure? What if she finds out and punishes you?” Sooyoung also eats her frozen dessert but not as eagerly as she normally would. She’s too caught up in Yuri’s stories.

 

The goddess giggles and answers, “That’s alright. I probably deserve it for breaking the rules. But don’t worry. She’s my best friend so I hope she would let me off easy.” Yuri knows that Yoona would let her off that easy but she doesn’t want Sooyoung to worry any further. It’s not a lie. She said she ‘hopes’.

 

“But you know, the sooner I help you win Taeyeon, the better. Yoona is still clueless so I could get away with it if no one rats me out.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter