Chapter 12

Oh My Goddess!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A hand waves in front of Sooyoung’s face trying to call her attention. “Yah, Sooyoungie? Are you okay?” Yuri asks worriedly. When the girl doesn’t budge, the shorter girl grabs her shoulders and shakes her. That certainly did the trick.

 

“W-what?” Sooyoung is still looking at Yuri, her eyes a little bit hazy from the spell she was under earlier. Could you blame her? I mean Yuri is a goddess who is wearing a goddamn bikini. And Sooyoung is as gay as she can get at the moment. How is she supposed to react?

 

“What happened to you? Are you feeling okay?” Yuri asks innocently. She is really clueless.  When Sooyoung realizes what her friend is talking about, she immediately picks up her thoughts so she can answer properly. “Y-yeah I’m good. I guess it’s just too hot…” That’s it? That’s the best that I can come up with? Sooyoung thinks to herself. Well she’s not lying per se. It is too hot. Yuri’s body is too hot that is. But of course she can’t say that so instead, she says “I mean the sun is too hot.”

 

“Oh yeah, it’s a bit hot today. Do you still want to go for a swim?”

 

Sooyoung does her best to just focus on Yuri’s face. She doesn’t want her eyes to wander and linger unnecessarily anywhere, especially down south. How on earth is this possible? Why does Yuri have such an amazing body? Right, a goddess…. Right. This is so unfair.

 

“Uhm yeah, maybe a bit later.” The disappointment is evident on Yuri’s reaction. So Sooyoung decides to add, “It’s just it’s too hot and I don’t want my complexion to be tanner than it is.” Yuri seems to be convinced by that reason so Sooyoung is able to breathe a lot easier.

 

“Oh and you need this.” Sooyoung hands over the sun block lotion her and Taeyeon were using earlier.

 

“What’s this for?” Yuri studies the bottle closely.

 

“You need to apply this on your body so that you won’t get a sun burn.”

 

“What’s a sun burn?”

 

Sooyoung clicks her tongue thinking of a way to explain it. But unfortunately, someone beats her to it.

 

“It’s when you stay too long under the sun. It will damage your skin. It would hurt a lot and peel. It’s not pretty.” Taeyeon suddenly says from behind catching Sooyoung off guard. Damn it she forgot about Taeyeon. She didn’t even notice Taeyeon left awhile ago. Yuri is totally distracting.

 

“Right. Taeyeon’s correct.”  She seconds the short girl and Yuri seems to be getting it.

 

“So this thing will prevent me from having that?” She nods as well as Taeyeon. They watch as Yuri opens the bottle and puts a lot of on her arm. “Like this?”

 

“No, no.” Sooyoung grabs the lotion from the girl. “You can’t put it all on one arm. You’re wasting it.”

 

“Can you put it on me then?” Yuri asks cutely. And Sooyoung’s eyes go wide and she gulps loudly. What is it with people and sun block today?!

 

“Uhm..” The taller girl glances at Taeyeon who is looking back at her. There’s something in the shorter girl’s expression that makes her want to say no to Yuri. But before she could completely decline, someone made the decision for her.

 

“Why don’t you go ahead and put it on her, Yuri seems to be having some kind of problem with it. Taeng, let’s go for a swim.” Baekhyun suddenly speaks beside Taeyeon. Sooyoung wasn’t able to notice the appearance of Taeyeon’s boyfriend who is currently half , bearing chocolate abs. The tall girl can’t help but give him a glare. ‘No one is asking your opinion.’ Sooyoung evilly thinks because unfortunately she can’t say that out loud.

 

“Well then, bye guys.” Taeyeon says while Baekhyun drapes his arm on Taeyeon’s shoulders. Sooyoung sighs loudly as soon as the couple’s back are turned from her.

 

“Sorry Soo. I wasn’t of much help. But I did convince the teacher to let Taeyeon sleep in our room.” Yuri says.

 

“That was you?” Sooyoung questions.

 

“Uhm yes…?” Yuri says unsure why Sooyoung is frowning.

 

“That’s your whole plan? That’s it?” Sooyoung asks bewildered as Yuri nods her head slowly. The blotch of sun block on her arm completely forgotten.

 

“Why are you being like this? I thought you would like her sleeping with you.”

 

“But you will be there with us! And also, she’s upset with me.” Sooyoung sadly retaliates. “I can’t believe this. I thought you have something planned like what was that you said? Wicked?” The taller girl exasperatedly complains. She’s so disappointed but she’s trying to control herself because Yuri is near and she always keeps in mind that her friend is not human. She doesn’t want Yuri to get mad at her and turn her into some part of the earth for offending a goddess.

 

“I should have kissed her earlier.” Sooyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter