Safe

Love Story

 

"I'm putting her in your care. MyungSoo-ah take good care of her, they can't find her. If they do she will be in trouble...I'm giving her to you, so take good care of her."

 

MyungSoo leans back in his chair as Mir talks about his weekend; he was telling YuNi how his mother had made him dress up in girl clothes for her online store. YuNi was laughing at everything Mir was saying and it pissed MyungSoo off. He doesn’t remember her ever laughing and smiling so much with him. MyungSoo sighs loudly and closes his book to interrupt them.

"Are we done with studying? If we are can we go home?" MyungSoo asks glaring at YuNi.

Mir looks at them confused. "Why are you asking her as if you two live together?"

YuNi clears . "You can leave if you like, no one is stopping you."

"We live in the same neighborhood. Her mother trusts me to get her home safely." MyungSoo answers Mir and ignores YuNi.

"It's weird I never seen you walk with YuNi nor have I seen you even talk to her."

"She just moved." MyungSoo looks at YuNi waiting for her to agree.

Mir looks at her too.

YuNi closes her book and stands up. She couldn't let the truth out and she hates lying, when she lie she starts shaking and sweating; she couldn't let Mir see her. "Three months ago..." She stuffs her book in her bag and hung it on her shoulder quickly ignoring Mir's gaze. She looks at Mir. "I moved three months ago." She looks at MyungSoo. "Are you coming?" YuNi starts walking out of the library.

 

MyungSoo sat in his room and read the letter again. "If they find her she will be in trouble?" MyungSoo asks himself. YuNi didn't look like the kind of girl to be holding in secrets. What did she know that would make her in danger and would make her parents move to a different country? MyungSoo folds the paper back and slip it in his desk.

Someone knocks on his door. He turned around in his chair and YuNi came in.

"Dinner is ready." YuNi walks in but stops not far from the door.

"Are you mad?" MyungSoo asks about earlier. She didn't say much after they left and it was bothering him, usually she tried to make conversation with him.

"About?"

"Earlier?"

She shrugs. "It's not a big deal. Mir's story wasn't that interesting."

"You were laughing like it was." MyungSoo cross his arms.

"I was being nice."

MyungSoo's mood lifted; there was no competition for her. Of course she was plain YuNi, there wasn't anyone who was crazy enough to be interested in her and even if there was she was not interested in boys. Besides she was his legally she would never sin.

MyungSoo stands up. "What's for dinner?"

"I don't know mom and dad are out of their cave, finally and made dinner."

"Hopefully it's nothing weird."

"I heard dad reading instructions from a piece of paper so I'm thinking it's something new." YuNi turns around to walk out as MyungSoo followed her.

They walk down to the kitchen and stop at the kitchen entrance. Tammy was sitting at the table eating some instant ramen and shaking her head. MyungSoo place a hand on YuNi's shoulder to stop her from going in. Mom and dad were at the sink with dishes pile up as high as them.

"What's for dinner?" YuNi asks.

Mom looks over her shoulder and smile. "In the trash."

Dad looks over. "Your mother burned it."

Mom glares at him. "You told me the wrong temperature."

"You should have made sure." Dad shrug.

Mom walks away from the sink. "I order some fry chicken from the YUM YUM CHICKEN HOUSE. Can you two go get it?" She digs into her purse and took out some money.

YuNi went to grab the money. "I can just go by myself."

Mom and dad looks over to MyungSoo to silently tell him to not let YuNi go by herself but MyungSoo didn't need them to tell him he was already planning to not let her go alone, MyungSoo was glaring at YuNi.

"I'll go." He turns around before YuNi spoke to reject him.

YuNi followed MyungSoo to the door. She didn't need him to go with her; she could go and quickly come back by herself. Besides she didn't want to bother him, he hated her already she didn't want to make him dislike her even more. 

MyungSoo stayed at least ten feet behind YuNi as she walks home. He was carrying the YUM YUM CHICKEN HOUSE bag while YuNi walk empty handed. She had offered to carry it but he refused and pushes her forward telling her to walk. YuNi didn't get it if he didn't want to be seen with her why did he even bother to come with her? YuNi picked up speed; it was starting to get windy. She could hear MyungSoo's footsteps picking up too and smile would he follow her she wonder.

At the next street intersection she did an unexpected turn and started running. She ran as fast as she could away from the busy street and down the quiet street and turn into a dark ally. Leaning as close as she could to the wall she places her hands on her chest and tried to get her breathing back to normal. She waited for MyungSoo to run past the ally so she could scare him but after a few minutes she started to wonder if he had follow her. She walk back out of the ally and turn to look on both sides of the street to look for MyungSoo, he was nowhere in sight. He didn't follow her? YuNi started walking back towards the way she came. As she got closer to the busy street again she started hearing foot steps behind her again. She didn't see anyone walking on the street earlier, who was walking behind her? YuNi was scared and didn't want to turn to look and started running. Someone yank her back and she stumbles back into someone's chest. An arm wrap around her and a hand cover . YuNi froze what the hell did she get herself into? Why did she run from MyungSoo? She just wanted to play with him why did she have to be so stupid and run from him where she was safe?


 

Hello!!!! How's everyone? I hope all my readers are having a good day or night, where ever you guys are. I decided to do a little update for you guys today since it's been a week or two since I have updated. Finals and work was getting in the way and I didn't have much time to write or think about writing. BUT good news it's winter break!!! Yay so hopefully there will be couple more updates before I have to crawl back into my cave and not come back out untill spring. Please look forward for the next update and subscribe if you have not already ^^.