Another Part of MyungSoo

Love Story

 

MyungSoo speed through his test and decided to take a nap. This was too easy, how could YuNi not know that he was the number one student in the school? She's smart it should have been easy for her to figure it out. He looks up at the clock. There was thirty more minutes until the test was over. He smiles to himself and put his head down, he couldn't wait to see the look on YuNi's face when she saw the results.

YuNi looked over her test again to make sure she didn't leave any unanswered questions. This was too easy for her. MyungSoo would never beat her. She was the second smartest student and the first place student was never around, MyungSoo didn't have a chance to beat her. YuNi flip her test over to indicate she was done and put her head down. She was confident; she stayed up all night studying while MyungSoo was watching TV until two in the morning.

The cafeteria was nosy as usual, MyungSoo looked over to YuNi sitting by herself and reading a manga. She was truly a loner. He looks around the table and sighs, they weren't that different. He was surrounded by plenty of people but still something was missing. Suzy place her bento box next to his.

"Try this, I made it." Suzy open her box and closed the box YuNi made him.

"It's okay, you just eat it." MyungSoo opens his box again and push Suzy's box to her.

"I tried very hard to make this you know. Try one." Suzy place a piece of roll egg on his rice.

MyungSoo picked it up and observed it. It looks edible. He ate the roll egg and wince, too salty. He kept chewing and then stops. He chewed into something funny. MyungSoo grabs the napkin YuNi had place in his bag and spit out the egg. SHRIMP! He started coughing and grabs his bottle water. He chug it down. His throat started closing and he felt like he couldn't breathe. It was too late.

YuNi look up from her manga, something was happening at MyungSoo's table. She stood up to see what was happening but Mir appeared in front of her.

"Hey YuNi! I want to thank you again. The test went great."

YuNi nods and lean to her side to see what was happening behind Mir. Mir turns around and stared at MyungSoo's table.

"MyungSoo" Mir saw him on the floor grabbing his throat, Mir started running over to him.

YuNi drop her book and ran after Mir. When she got to the table MyungSoo was struggling on the floor while people stared at him in horror as if it was contagious. YuNi ran over to MyungSoo and drop to her knees.

"MYUNGSOO!" YuNi observe his skin, he was in full sweat and hives were appearing. "What did you eat?" YuNi asked him as she locates his bag. She looked over to Mir. "Hand me his bag."

Mir grabs MyungSoo's bag and hand it to YuNi. YuNi dug through his bag for his allergy medicine. She remembers placing it in his bag the other day but she couldn't find it.

"My bag." She looks at Mir and he knew what she wanted.

Mir ran to the table she was sitting at earlier. YuNi look into MyungSoo's eye's, they were barely open. YuNi held his hand.

"MyungSoo-ah can you still hear me?"

He barely nodded.

"Everything will be okay." YuNi brush his hair away from his face.

"Get off him." Suzy finally broke from her frozen state and pushed YuNi away from MyungSoo.

"You get away from him. What did you feed him?" YuNi got up and push Suzy away from MyungSoo. "Did you give him seafood?"

Suzy was lost for words. "So what if I did?" Suzy asked as if she didn't see MyungSoo lying on the floor.

"He's very allergic." YuNi all but screamed at her.

Mir came back with YuNi's bag. YuNi search her bag and found the emergency pills she had store in her bag in case MyungSoo needed them. YuNi grabs a un open water bottle from her bag and lift up MyungSoo's head.

"MyungSoo open your mouth and swallow. This will help." 

For the first time MyungSoo listen to her and did what she asked.

"Let's take him to the nurse." YuNi looks at Mir to help her.

"Put him on my back." Mir crouches down.

YuNi waited in the hall as MyungSoo slept. She was holding onto her bag and his. Mir had gone back to class. While waiting she saw some of MyungSoo's useless friends come by to look at him. She was pretty sure they only came to get out of class. She hasn’t seen Suzy come by yet and prefer it that way. Was that girl stupid? Why was she feeding him seafood? Did she not know? They have been a couple for a while now how did she not know? YuNi went into MyungSoo's room and place down his bag. The door opens and Suzy came in with Mir and some boys she seen with MyungSoo.

"You're still here?" Mir asks.

YuNi nods.

"Leave." Suzy pushes YuNi out of her way to MyungSoo.

"Suzy, be nice she saved him." One of the boys frown.

"It's weird, how did you know he was allergic to seafood?" Suzy asks glaring at YuNi.

"How could you not? You two have been together for a while now."

Suzy stayed silent.

"How did you know he have pills in his bag?" Another boy asks. His name tag read Hoya.

"And how come you had some in your bag?" Another one asks, SungGyu.

YuNi look at MyungSoo, what should she tell them? "I...we're...what I'm trying to say is we...MyungSoo and I...we're... siblings."

"Siblings?" Mir asks.

"I'm adopted."

"Ah is that why he had to walk you home? Your mother might get mad." Mir remembers what YuNi told him.

SungGyu looks at her confused. "He never told anyone about an adopted sister."

"Why would he?" YuNi asks. "I mean look at me, it would kill his popular status obviously."

Hoya nodded. "I guess that is somewhat true."

Suzy didn't say anything nor move. She stood still looking at MyungSoo.

"It's nice to meet you, YuNi right?" SungGyu asks.

YuNi nod. "Thanks"

Hoya smiled at YuNi. "It was a good thing you were there to help him."

YuNi looks at MyungSoo. "I guess."

 

MyungSoo ring the bell on his nightstand and grins, in a couple of seconds YuNi would be coming through that door to do what he wanted her to do. He patiently waited and the door opens. Tammy walks in with a cup of orange juice.

MyungSoo frowns. "Where's YuNi?"

"She's taking a nap. You work her too much." Tammy places the juice on his nightstand. "What do you want?"

"I'll wait for YuNi." He cross his arms.

Tammy pouts. "I'll tell unnie when she wakes up so she won’t have to come up here."

"It's something I only want her to hear."

Tammy was confused. "EWWW! Are you going to ask her to kiss you?"

"No! Get out."

Tammy stuck out her tongue at him and ran out. MyungSoo covers himself with the blanket and went back to sleep.

YuNi stood in the kitchen stirring the chicken porridge. MyungSoo had slept in most of the day and it worried her. He was usually up the next day after having an allergic reaction. YuNi turn off the stove and grab three bowls. Their parents had locked themselves in the basement again and Tammy was in the living room watching TV.

"What's for dinner?"

YuNi turns around and saw MyungSoo standing in the doorway. "You're up."

He yawns. "I am."

He walks into the kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs. "I'm hungry, feed me."

YuNi chuckles. "Okay"

Tammy ran into the kitchen. "I'm hungry too." She sat in her usual place and waited.

YuNi place their bowls in front of them and watch as they ate. She was glad MyungSoo was doing okay and Tammy was opening up to her. YuNi sat down across from MyungSoo and ate her dinner.

MyungSoo stood next to YuNi at the sink and help her rinse the dishes. YuNi look at him surprised. He didn't do these kinds of things.

"Are you still not feeling well?" YuNi asks him.

MyungSoo laughs. "I'm okay...Thank you."

"For?"

"Saving me, I remember seeing your worried face as I black out. I must have scared you."

"It was unexpected. I was surprised you ate something I didn't cook."

"I did it to make Suzy stop bothering me."

"That's not a nice thing to do to your girlfriend." YuNi pouts.

"I thought you didn't like her?"

YuNi shrugs. "It doesn't mean you have to be mean to her."

MyungSoo stops washing the dishes. "I have something to give you."

"What?"

MyungSoo hands YuNi a piece of paper. It was the school's ranking. "How did you get this?"

"I have connections."

YuNi look for her name. It was second again. She looks for Mir's name, fifty-two. "Mir almost made it." YuNi pouts.

MyungSoo rolls his eyes. "Why are you looking at Mir?" He snatches the papers from her and pointed to his name. "My score."

YuNi's jaw drop. "FIRST!! How can you be first?"

"I have always been first."

YuNi looks at him unbelievable. "Always? YOU?"

"How do you think I got all those offers for university?"

"You're Kim MyungSoo everything comes to you on a silver platter." YuNI turns off the water and walks away.

MyungSoo follows her to her room and close the door. "It's not true, no one gets everything waiting for them on a silver platter."

YuNi sat on her computer chair and turns to him. "No one but you." YuNi pointed at him.

"I don't." MyungSoo sat on her bed.

"You have everything, great genius parents, friends, popularity, fame for being smart, what do you not have?"

"You" He looks up at her.

"You have me, we're married dummy."

 


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!