First Kiss

Love Story

 

MyungSoo bangs on the door again. His blood was boiling and he wasn't sure if he would keep his cool once the door open. He really wanted to hit someone or something right now. He bangs again and the door opens. Mir was happily smiling at him. MyungSoo push his way in without waiting for Mir to invite him in.

"Where the is her?" MyungSoo demanded. He started running though the apartment opening all the doors.

"She'll be out." Mir sat down on the couch. "Want something to drink?" Mir still had the smile on his face as if he wasn't worried about the raging MyungSoo at all.

The door at the end of the hallway opens and YuNi came out. MyungSoo was in front of her observing her. She was wet and didn't have on anything but a long white button down shirt. The anger in MyungSoo reaches its peek. He snatches her hand and started pulling her out of the apartment.

"Wait" YuNi protested but MyungSoo wasn't listening to her.

YuNi tried to pull away but he wasn't letting her get away until they were out of the apartment. Mir stood up to stop MyungSoo so YuNi could talk but before Mir spoke a word MyungSoo's fist came flying and hits him. Mir went flying back on to the couch groaning at the pain. YuNi gasps pulling harder but MyungSoo grips tighter on her wrist. As they made their way out of the apartment into the hall SungGyu came running towards them.

"What happen?" He looks at the pissed off MyungSoo and then at the half YuNi.

"Take care of him." MyungSoo nodded towards the open apartment and SungGyu understood.

 

YuNi tried her best to keep up with MyungSoo so she wouldn't get drag by him but she was freezing and her feet were hurting, she couldn't keep up with him anymore. YuNi pulls her arm away from MyungSoo and stop. She rubs her wrist to get the blood circulation back. MyungSoo stood still watching her pout and quietly cursing him.

"What the hell were you doing?" MyungSoo ask keeping his voice down. He really wanted to yell at her right now but they were in public.

YuNi looks up at him not happy about how he drags her out of the apartment half . "I was just cleaning up."

"From what?" MyungSoo ask disgusted.

YuNi raise an eyebrow at him. "Why did you say it like that? Are you accusing me of doing something with Mir?" She couldn't believe he was thinking of her like that.

"It looks like it. What else am I suppose to think when I saw you coming out of the bathroom half in another's man shirt?"

YuNi was lost for words. He was right. "Let me explain. That's what you should do. I'm not that kind of girl, you know I'm not. I haven't even had my first kiss yet so how can you think of me like that. I don't just give up my body to anyone. You're my husband and hell we haven't even done anything. Tonight was the first time you held my hand for a long period of time." YuNi was hurt from his accusation; she looks away so he wouldn't see her tears.

MyungSoo calms down seeing her on the edge of tears. He didn't mean to hurt her. Observing her again he finally notice her wet hair spread around her shoulders and framing her pale face, she was barefooted and shaking. "I'm sorry" He barely spoke. MyungSoo slips off his jacket and wraps it around YuNi.

YuNi looks at MyungSoo and saw him calmed from his rage. She slips her arms into the sleeves of his jacket and wipes her tears with the sleeves. "Aren't you cold?" She asks him wiping her cheeks.

"I'm okay I have on two layers of clothes." MyungSoo zips up the jacket and held her hand again but more gently this time leading her down the sidewalk.

They walk hand in hand silently. MyungSoo kept his eyes straight and YuNi kept her eyes on her feet. He was embarrassed about how he accused her of something she would never do and she was still a little angry at him. It was uncomfortable to be walking so close to each other.

"Where were you? You were late." YuNi asks breaking the uncomfortable silence between them.

"I over slept. I was with SungGyu."

YuNi nodded. "I fell and scrape my knee." YuNi pouts looking at her knee.

MyungSoo looks down at her legs. Her left knee was scrape and red.

"I was trying to hurry because I was late. I trip and fell. Mir happens to be nearby and saw me. He offered me his bathroom."

MyungSoo sighs trying his best to not raise his voice and calmly asks "Why were you all wet and in his shirt? You didn't have to take off your clothes or shower to clean your knee."

"He offered me a smoothie, he said it was a protein drink. I had told him I skip lunch and he said it was good for me so I took his offer. I spilled it on me. That's why I had to shower. My clothes were in the dryer, I was going to put them on but you were there and you wouldn't listen when I told you to wait."

MyungSoo nodded. "Why did he say you were sleeping?"

"I don't know." YuNi shrugs. "My phone was in my coat pocket in the living room. Maybe he was just playing around."

"Hopefully he learns his lesson tonight not to temp me or play around with me."

"Did you really have to hit him?"

"He was in my way, besides he deserved it."

YuNi looks at his hand. "Does your hand hurt? You sent him flying."

MyungSoo flex his fingers and showed her his right hand. "It's fine."

"Do you really know how to fight?" YuNi ask curious.

"Of course, I have to protect you I needed to learn how to fight."

"Protect me?"

"I made a promise to your father when I accepted to marry you. I have to protect you."

"From?"

"People."

"People who are after my parents?"

MyungSoo nods. "You know our parents and their field of work. It's dangerous to know so much and being involved with the government."

"What do they want?"

MyungSoo shrugs. "I don't know but I won't let them take you."

"I just want to live a normal life. I don't like being the daughter of two computer and science nerds."

"That's what your parents want you to have; a normal life, that's why they left you behind."

"Yeah but I was forced to married you. It's not normal to be a married high school student."

"It was the only way to make sure you were safe." MyungSoo stops walking and face her. "Tomorrow we can go back to being normal high school students for tonight let’s just...not be normal high school students."

YuNi looks at him confused.

MyungSoo leans down and place his lips over hers. "We're a happily married genius couple tonight."

YuNi covers with her hands and wide eyes. "That was my first kiss." She pushes him away. "Why didn't you warn me?"

"I don't think a husband need to warn or ask for permission to kiss his wife." MyungSoo cross his arms.

YuNi glares at him. "I don't want to be a genius couple. Let's just go home." YuNi covers hers cheeks and started running from MyungSoo. She was blushing and didn't want him to see.

 

MyungSoo knocks on YuNi's door and waited for her to open. In his hands he held some bandages and medicine for her knee. He hoped she haven't already applied some first aid on her wound yet or it would be awkward for him but even if she did he had her clothes that SungGyu had retrieve from Mir's apartment as an excuse to see her. MyungSoo raise his fist up again to knock but just as he was going to touch the door it opens. YuNi was changed into her own clothing and her hair was pulled up into a messy bun.

MyungSoo raise up the bag of clothing. "SungGyu brought your clothes back."

YuNi sticks out her hand to take the bag instead of inviting him in.

He hands her the bag without another word. "Can I come in?"

She looks at him confused and surprised. "When did you start asking before barging in? I'm surprised you haven't pushed yourself in yet."

He crosses his arms. "I was trying to be nice."

"Don't, why start now?" YuNi steps away from the door.

MyungSoo walks in her room and closes the door behind him. "I know you are still mad at me and I'm sorry. I was just so angry and worried that you were with him and when I saw you come out of his bathroom I lost it. I said and did things I shouldn't have. I'm sorry."

YuNi sat in her bed and place the bag next to her. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"What do you want me to say? I forgive you? Because I don't. I'm still processing it and I can't forgive you just yet."

MyungSoo sighs. "Fine" He walks up to her and got on his knees.

"What are you doing?" YuNi asks moving back and away from him but he held her legs in place.

"Let me clean you up. You haven't disinfected your knee yet."

"How do you know?"

"Being married to you for these couple of months I know you put everyone ahead of yourself." He pulls up her sweat on the left leg until the scrape was showing. "See, you didn't disinfect it yet."

"I was going to after making dinner."

MyungSoo shook his head. "See what I mean. We can wait a little longer for dinner your knee can't. You might have an infection." MyungSoo takes out the medicine spray and held it to her wound. "It might sting."

YuNi nodded and close her eyes tightly to wait for the pain. "Hurry"

MyungSoo press down on the spray and medicine mist out onto the scrape skin.

"Ah!" YuNi opens her eyes and pushed him away. "That hurts!"

"I'm not done yet. It barely got on you." MyungSoo points to the knee.

YuNi shook her head backing away. "That's enough it's just a scrape nothing will happen to it." She brought her legs up and hugs them.

"One more spray." MyungSoo held up one finger.

"No" YuNi stands up on her bed.

"YuNi!" MyungSoo shouts.

"MyungSoo!" YuNi shouts back.

"Come back here or I'll have to tie you down."

YuNi pouts. "Let's do it later."

MyungSoo grunts at her request. She was just trying to buy time to get away from having to put medicine on but he knew her little plan. "Fine." MyungSoo steps back. "After dinner."

YuNi instantly smiles. "Okay" She jumps off the bed and lands next to MyungSoo. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Anything ins fine. But do you know what I really want?" MyungSoo grins at her mentally laughing in his head. She was too easy.

"What?" YuNi steps away scared.

MyungSoo took a step forward. "Don't scream."

Before YuNi could run or scream MyungSoo had her on the ground with her left leg up and the spray medicine misting at her knee.

"MYUNGSOO!!! Stop!" YuNi scream and kick at him but he was already satisfied and puts her leg down.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" MyungSoo ask looking down at her.

YuNi sat up and held her leg blowing on the stinging medicine. "It hurts." She pouts.

MyungSoo squats down with the roll of bandage. "Let's cover it up." He pulls her leg towards him and starts wrapping it. "You're such a baby."

YuNi glares at him but said nothing.

MyungSoo secures the bandage and stands back up giving YuNi a hand to get her on her feet. "I'm hungry now, feed me wife."