Hey Everyone

Love Story

 

Hey everyone,

Well since some of you don’t get the ending I guess I will break it down. I’m not trying to say you’re stupid or anything, I know sometimes I can’t get what I want across clearly so I apologize.

I think most of you get everything up until the graduation. Well we have MyungSoo giving his speech and YuNi in the audience. While MyungSoo is giving his speech YuNi notices the curtain in the back moving and it turns out it was Suzy. If you guys remember Suzy and MyungSoo were the ultimate couple and MyungSoo decided to end things for good between him and Suzy. Suzy on the other hand still wants him.

"Suzy" MyungSoo drop his papers. "What are you doing?"

Suzy held the gun tighter and shook. "You can't leave me." Suzy shook her head. "I won't let you go to her."

"Put down the gun Suzy." MyungSoo step one step up to try and make her drop the gun.

"NO! Not until you come back to me." She wipe her cheeks. "I love you, I need you MyungSoo."

"Let's go somewhere private and talk okay." MyungSoo step closer. "Give me the gun."

Suzy shake her head no. "I want everyone to hear. I want them to know we are together. You and I, not you and Yuni." Suzy let her hand with the gun go back to her side.

MyungSoo swallow the salvia that was blocking his throat and spoke. "I love her..."

Suzy wipe her tears again. "If I can't have you, no one else can MyungSoo." With shaky hands she points the gun back up to him. "Goodbye" and pulled the trigger.

 

In the end MyungSoo got shot.

"MyungSoo!" 

Yuni's voice was the only thing he heard before everything went black. 

 

On the last chapter I skip all the drama and just fast forward to two years later where they have grown. You find out MyungSoo has come back from his army service which hint that he turned out fine from the shot. YuNi on the other hand has moved out. If you remember MyungSoo wanted her to live and what not from her trauma. Moving out and living was YuNi’s way of showing him that she is fine and she is doing what he wanted which was to live, move one and not be so scared.

MyungSoo finds out where YuNi has been living from Tammy and go see her. You find out she’s a spy/undercover worker for the government which MyungSoo wanted to get into that same field too after he got out from the army. She got into it because of him because she wanted to be like his parents who works in the same field and she thought that if she and MyungSoo understood each other’s job that may be they will be like his parents; married and understanding. Lastly MyungSoo tells YuNi he loves her and it ends.

That’s the ending guys. Until next time, if you decide to read my other works, good bye!