Wrong Move

My Other Side is A Gangster

"eh? Why did I who wake up?" Jiyeon asked herself after open her eyelids. she take her clock to see what time it was... It was 11.42p.m... She goes towards her mirror and take a glance of her messy hair... She neaten her hair and went to her closet to take her favourite sweatpants, a t-shirt, a hoodie and her mask... She change into her clothes after decided to went out for fresh air... She takes her phone and put it inside her pocket, grab her keys and went out after lock her door...

She plug her earphone to her ears and played I'll Be Back... She hummed to the tone... When she realize she is already infront of an old warehouse which looks like an old abandoned factory. The thing that messing with her mind isn't the creepy sight of the old warehouse nor the fact that the lights were open... But it was because of the fact that she is hearing someone calling for help and some sound of slapping...

Jiyeon puts on her mask which hide half of her face which looks like a mask ball... but hers is simple and its colour is black and some red rose patern at the right side of the mask.... and put on her hoodie on, dig her hands inside her pocket... she kicks the entrance door to the old warehouse and barge in only to find 7 guys on top of 2 girls and stripping the girls from their clothes... the girls were crying... but they gave all of their attention towards Jiyeon when Jiyeon was standing at the door... She pull her hoodie to cover more of her face as the 7 guys stand up after tying the two girls... one of the said "well, well, well.. lookie, lookie... we have another prey" while another boy approaches his friend and put his arm around his friends shoulder "this is going to be exciting, Dongwoo hyung" the other guys just give their most disgusting smirks ever... 

When Jiyeon hears the name of Dongwoo, she knows that the boys were in a group of dispicable gangster, Infinite... Jiyeon knows some of the gangster group name... Infinite was rank as no 4 of the greatest gangster in south korea... well while Jiyeon was the strogest solo fighter and she was rank no 1 as the greatest gangster in KOREA...

A guy who you believe as Sung Jong, the maknae, make the first step and move closer to you... he lean more and more only to make the distance between them was just a few centimetres away... He didn't see her face because she was looking at the ground and her hoodie also help her hide her face... Though she can't see Sung Jong's face, she knows that Sung Jong is smirking... "let's have fun... shall we?" Sung Jong reach the zip of Jiyeon's hoodie... 

She let out a smirk, grab Sung Jong's hand and twist his hand only to make Sung Jong whimper because of the pain... "ouch... why you !" Sung Jong cursed at her... She lift her face to make Sung Jong faces hers... Sung Jong and the other members of Infinite widen their eyes because of shock as they saw her mask... "you make the wrong move" Jiyeon smirks evilly...

 

Yeah... Updated... but sorry for the short and lame update... hope you can imagine how the mask looks like...