Blood + Mask + Earring = SHOCK

My Other Side is A Gangster

wah... an update... >o< ... sorry to all my patient subbies for the late update... mianhe... *bows 90 degree* I hope you'll enjoy this chapter... although it is kinda a fail for me... and WARNING THERE WILL BE SOME BUT NOT ... AISH i CAN'T EXPLAIN... I JUST DON'T WANT TO PUT A RATED M SIGN... SO PLEASE BEAR WITH IT... MIANHE... and I got a new poster... open my foreword!

------------------------------------------------

 

 

It has been a week since that day... The falling day for Yang Yoseob... The last time they had talk, and made eye contact too... Jiyoung had been avoiding Yoseob... Yoseob always try to initiate a conversation with Jiyoung but she runs away, that makes him feel regret telling his feeling... if i hadn't told her what i felt, we won't stop being friends... we won't be like this... yoseob thought to himself...

YOUR POV

it felt like ages since I last talk with Yoseob oppa... I felt guilty for avoiding him, but I need to make our feeling stop, he doesn't knows about my other side, Jiyeon... If I accept him and oneday he finds out about me and Jiyeon, I'm afraid he will think me as a freak and dump me...

My realationsip with the others are also messed up too... I just realize that if they know about me and my little secret, maybe they won't be my friends... I felt sorry for Dongwwon... he has been cling to me but I just ignore him... I even change my seat with my classmate who willingly volunteer to change seats with me so I'll be far from Junhyung... I didn't even greet back any of them when they met me and greet me at school...and because of our distance has been increased... The queenka started to feel safe to bully me again... At least Jiyeon is still here for me... I can't let her knew that I've rejected my crush because of her... It is not that I'm mad at her, or ashamed at her, but I just feel worried about what will Yoseob reacts when he knows about our secret...  

Today is a day like a year in hell, I can't deny that all over my body is full with bruises, my clothes is soaked wet, my hair is like I just come out from a tornado... Today all B2ST are absent... I don't know why... But maybe because they weren't here, the queenkas were happily torturing me... I miss them... I remember the first time all of us met... Yoseob save me from the queenka... 

It was already the end of the school, there was no one left in the school, but I was currently sitting in the corner of my classroom... Tears are escaping from the edge of my eyes as I think about my oppas and dongsaeng... as I remember about Yoseob... as his face come into my thought... I let out a shout to make this burdenful feeling go away, but I was wrong... my heart hurts even more when I unknowingly shouted Yoseob's name... oh... how I miss him... only me and my heart knows how much I'm being hurt when I remember of his hurt face when I declined his confession... I can't be selfish and just accept him like I don't have any secret... like I'll left my other side who I also treat her like my own sister... a sister who always be by my side for who knows how long...Jiyeon...

"

Jiyoung-ah... are you okay? gwenchana?

n-neh, Jiyeon-ah... why?

It's been a long time since we last talk... do you have any problem? I'm here to hear all your problem or maybe perhaps I can help you too...

thanks, Jiyeon-ah... but I don't have any problem... hehe... just say that you miss me...

ish... looks like you're changing topic...

looks like someone doesn't want to admit she miss me...

okay... I miss you A LOT, Han Jiyoung... satisfied?

yes... yes I am... 

I know you're grinning...

are you a stalker or what?

yup... I'm your stalker...

hehe... you're the best... I miss you A LOT TOO, Jiyeon...

are you feeling better right now?

in fact... yes... thanks, Jiyeon... omo... it's getting dark... I need to go home... continue later, bye jiyeon-ah...

bye Jiyoung-ah... be safe... call me if you need me...

neh~

and Jiyoung... I went out last night... I accidently put my mask in your bag... bring it back home okay?

neh, forgetfull Jiyeon-ah

"

with their goodbyes, it is the end of their conversation and Jiyoung stood up and grab her bag then went out from school... She is thinking about Jiyeon while she's walking... what will happen to Jiyeon if I was in relationship with Yoseob? What will happen to me if Jiyeon was never be with me in the first place? what will happen?

But the long line of question in Jiyoung's mind was cut when was shut by a stranger's hand and she was dragged to an alley... Jiyoung's heart stops awhile and her eyes widen as big as a donnut... She was shocked... she just noticed it was already night... who might it be? She was dragged to a dead end way that was block by a brick wall... Jiyoung heard some smirks and chuckles and also some ... "wah... just one? can she survive all of us?" "she's hot... I can't wait to her" "I can't wait to know how tight she is" "I'm going first" with that last announced, she heard footstep coming towards her... 

Jiyoung thought that there was only 2 or 3 strangers, but man she was wrong... there was 9 to 12 pair of eyes looking at her with lust in each of their eyes... Jiyoung's breathing rate become unnormal when she realised what will happen... She gather all of her courage and make sure that there was no hint of scared in her voice "w-what are you doing? let me go!" but her voice failed her... she earns herself a smirk from each of the stranger... One of them steps forward so that only left an inch of gaps between the two of them... He lifted Jiyoung's face so that she is facing and making eye contact with him... A sudden thought came to him... I think that I've saw this eyes before, but where?... but he just shrugs it away... "look here... we make our toy afraid... she even stutters..." He said to his friends... The other just let out a disgusting laugh... "hey... I'm BTOb's leader... the guy you see now is from BTOB and also F.T Island... you will know them later more... my name is Seo Eun Kwang... remember... Eun Kwang... because after this you will be screaming my name like a ..." He was just about to kiss Jiyoung, but fortunately Jiyoung quickly kick him in the guts... He was groaning in pain and Jiyoung uses this chance to escaped but failed as the other pinned her to the wall... 

Eun Kwang finally recovered from the sudden 'greeting' Jiyoung give him... He stood up and glare at Jiyoung before gving out a dirty smirk... He pulled out something from his pocket... Jiyoung's eyes went double-sized when she saw a sharp shining knife in front of her... "you've been a bad grl" Eun Kwang told her and the a SLASH sound was heard... Jiyoung felt a sting at her left thigh... Jiyoung let out a scream... scream of pure pain... Blood was trailing down her leg... "next time if you be a bad girl, you will get something more sharp... in your ..."

 

what I’m going to do now? My leg hurts like hell… Jiyoung thought to herself and Jiyeon’sd voice popped up in her mind… The guy named EunKwang slowly slid his hand down Jiyoung’s injured thigh, making Jiyoung yelp in pain… Jiyoung closed her eyes and call for Jiyeon for help…

JIYEON! HELP ME!

What happened Jiyoung-ah?!

SOME STRANGERS ARE ABOUT TO ME… PLEASE HELP ME JIYEON!!!

Switch now!

“’

With the last announce from Jiyeon, they swith and now the strangers are going to face the ultimate mad Jiyeon or the gangster call her, the Deadly Jay!

“hey, babe… don’t be scared… I’ll make sure I’ll be gentle because I’m going to be the first one to you…” Eun Kwang said while carresing Jiyoung’s cheek which happen to be Jiyeon’s now…

Jiyeon just smirk as the night breeze pass her, making her hair go to the other side of her face, revealing her earring and making the stranger’s eyes widen like a frying pan and their jaws dropped to the ground… One of them stutter “i-it’s her… S-sh-she is JAY!” and he chicken away…

Eun Kwang knows that he won’t be able to defeat JAY and recently he hadn't heard about rumors saying that Jay has defeated 12 guys in a row yesterday… He nearly chock by his own saliva but he clear his throat and said… “w-what if she is Jay? We are 12 and she's one... We're number 6 and 7 while she's... Errr... 1... But still we've out number her... If we can make her kneel we'll be the new number 1 in Korea... And plus, we can the JAY..." Eunkwang just sent his coward feeling away but just say hello to hell... Jiyeon looks up and made eye contact with Eunkwang, not forgetting to smirk... "wow... You sure have the nerve... But yeah, y'all about to say goodbye to the air around you. Ah, I forgot, you don't have the time..."  

Jiyeon just pull harshly her hand from the stranger's grip and kick him on his stomach making him fall across the alley and cough out blood.. 1 down 10 to go... "wanna bet? 10 minutes for beating all of you" Jiyeon ask while dusting her shirt and skirt as the other weakling gangster back away from her... The guy who Jiyeon know as Jonghun, the leader of F.T Island make the fisrt move, just stepping forward for one tiny little step and he got a back flip from Jiyeon and sending him straight to a night full with stars around his head... Jiyeon turn and look at the other 9 guys with a devilish smile and sending shivers through their spines... 

"this going to be fun" 

making the other guys who stands in front of her step back from her... Jiyeon tilts her head to the left with a smirk plastered on her face, making Eunkwang almost chocked by his own saliva obviously... Eunkwang gather all his gut, but really, he gathered all his wrong instinct, " Hongki, Jaejin, Changsub attack her!" Eunkwang sent their unbeatable trio with hope they can send Jiyeon to kiss the ground... but yeah... like always, he was totally wrong, his prediction was so W-R-O-N-G... Jiyeon easily duck the super fast punch and kick that were sent by Hongki and Changsub, while she get a grip on Jaejin's fist and smirks "say goodbye" before she sent Jaejin's back to the concrete wall with just one single punch in his chest... making Hongki's and Changsub's eyes widen by Jiyeon's strenght, but within a second their eyes went wider as Jiyeon was standing in front of Changsub, grinning widely while making the taller male sweat... Jiyeon kicks Changsub's knee making him fall while groaning in pain, and with one last kick in his stomach, that was enough to make him faint totally... The next target is obviously, Hongki but Eunkwang directs Minhyuk, Sungjae and Peniel to help Hongki... 

"wow... you just sent 4 for me? you are so stingy, aren't you?" Jiyeon pouted cutely but that only make the four almost lost their balance because their knees was trembling badly... Hongki spoke his opinion to Minhyuk, Sungjae and Peniel "guys, let's do the square" earning three heads nodding... Jiyeon just eye them getting in their position forming a square shape... "wah... a skill? let's test it now" Jiyeon smile to her ears making the four thought in unison /we're about to die, right?/ 

Minhyuk attacks first by sending a punch, aiming for Jiyeon's face but as usual Jiyeon easily tilt her head making Minhyuk miss his target, but Peniel use this chance to send a kick from Jiyeon's back, making Jiyeon stumble forward... Earning the death glare from Jiyeon but within a minute her serious face from a smirk again... making Peniel regret his previous move as Jiyeon stands up and brush her clothes... "wow... wanna know something more wow?" Jiyeon said and kicks Peneil right side, having a Peniel and a Sungjae fall because of the full force Jiyeon give to Peniel... "now what shape? a straight line?" Jiyeon tilts her head... 

Jiyeon walks towards Hongki and when he was about to raise his hand, Jiyeon send a punch to his face but more to his left cheek having a faint Hongki as a result... Then moving on to Minhyuk, she just crouched down when he sends a high kick then she kick Minhyuk's other leg making him fall and his head hit the ground, and yeah... a fainted Minhyuk as an excellent result... 

"now... let's see... only 1... 2,,, and 3... let's play" Jiyeon smiled while pointing to each of them and lastly Eunkwang... "especially you" and Jiyeon smirk devillish...Eunkwang gulp before he look at the other two remaining members, signing them to attack together... The bubbly Ilhoon just nodded and make a move... He start to send kick but Jiyeon just duck it smoothly, then he sent a punch to her, luckily for him, it hits Jiyeon... And he got himself a compliment... "That's the Ilhoon I know" Eunkwang praise him and Minhwan claps... And Jiyeon join Minhwan in clapping, "well done, well done... I'm impressed... But let's see something more impressing"

With one last clap Jiyeon shot a glare to Ilhoon and make a move so that she was currently in front of him... When he sends a kick aiming for Jiyeon's right side, Jiyeon defends herself with her right hand but she still with her calm face... She take a grip on Ilhoon's leg and tilts her head to the side a bit before she chuckles... "goodnight" was the last word Jiyeon said to Ilhoon before she push him to the ground making him saw stars around him... 

When Jiyeon was about to turn around and face the two other coward, she felt a thing hit her from back, not just one hit but more than she can hold... She was on the floor, curling up like a ball while being hit by Eunkwang and Minhwan with something looks like a bat, an iron one... "take this you " she heard curses between the hitting action... She also felt like she will collapse at any time now, her whole body hurts, but that wasn't the thing that bug her, it was the fact of THIS BODY BELONG TO JIYOUNG...

I need to be strong... Jiyoung will be hurt... with the last thought she grip Minhwan's leg and pull him making him fall hard... Jiyeon stood up and sent a deathly glare to Eunkwang who step back a little... When Jiyeon make one step towards Eunkwang, she felt her leg being grab, it was Minhwan... it's true that Minhwan can be thought as a good guy because he help his friend, but hell no Jiyeon will let Minhwan go that easily beacause he had also hit Jiyoung... With the leg which was grab, Jiyeon kick Minhwan in the face without any second thought or even any little mercy...

Jiyeon looks back to Eunkwang and saw him shivers, the bat in his hand slip from his grip... within a blink of an eye, Eunkwang was kneeling down, begging for his life... but yeah, he had made Jiyoung scared and also HURT... Jiyeon move closer to the kneeling Eunkwang and grabs Eunkwang by his collar shirt, and pull him so he was standing up... "do you ing know what you have done?" Jiyeon said with a cold tone, Eunkwang just looks down to the ground because of afraid... "let me tell you then... you have reserve the front row seat in HELL" Jiyeon slams Eunkwang to the wall, making him whimper in pain... without any thought of letting Eunkwang endure the pain, she punch him on his stomach and kicks him right on the head making his head hit the floor... 

"jiyoung I'm sorry for letting them hurt you" Jiyeon limp towards the street...

Junhyung POV

Hyunseung was whining to Doojoon for accepting Gikwang's offer to skip school... "why did you agree to Gikwang to skip school?" Hyunseung puts both of his arm on his waist, making him looks like a mother who was about to yell to at her child... "aish... are you forgetful or what, hyung? we all agreed to make a meeting why did Jiyoung ignored us all..." Dongwoon answered for Doojoon who was busy cupping his ears with his hand... I try calm down the irritated Hyunseung while Gikwang was hiding behind the sofa because afraid of Hyunseung's reaction after he remembers again that Gikwang was the one who recommend the skipping-school-game... 

Yoseob who was frowning all day long decide to broke his black aura around him, he annouced to all of us that he is going to go for a midnight walk, but yeah... being a gang is just like being a magnet to each other... "I'm going too, Yoseob" I stands up and grabs his hand... then in a minute, the others just being the cute little duckling, following their moms ahead... 

No one's POV

But on their way to a convenient store to buy ramen and maybe some snacks to stuff the little kid's mouth, they saw a figure coming out from an alley while limping slow out from the alley, blood trailing down her legs... the guys were whispering about the weak girl figure in front of them... But only Yoseob recognised the girl... Yoseob's eyes widen like a moon when he realize that the girl who is hurt in front of him is the girl he likes, the girl he loves, the girl who reject his confession... "j-ji-Jiyoung!" Yoseob call to make sure his guest only to get 5 other big eyes looking at him, maybe they can make a hole through him... the figure turns her face only to met up with Yoseob's eyes... JIYOUNG! the only word that came pass Yoseob's mind before he runs at the girl he love who was about to fall because lose conscious... he made it in time to catch her... 

all the members was gathering around the girl they known as Jiyoung, looking at her worriedly... "jiyoung-ah... what happen?" Yoseob ask the already faint girl... Doojoon said to Yoseob with a shock tone... "yah! Yoseob! blood!" Doojoon points at Jiyoung's thigh that was full with red liquid... Yoseob looks at her thigh and gasp in shock ... "what have you done to yourself, Jiyoung-ah?!" then another shocking news come... Dongwoon give out the most unmanly scream ever and shout "guys! t-tha-thats! Jiyeon noona's mask! coming out from Jiyoung noona's bag!" 

Other's eyes was double sized than just now... Gikwang just broke the silence "i-is Jiyoung noona is Jiyeon noona? the bubbly Jiyoung and the charasmatic Jiyeon the same girl?" with that guess from Gikwang, Yoseob turns to look at Jiyoung "w-who are you actually Jiyoung? or Jiyeon?" Yoseob Jiyoung's hair aside, making her earring reveals... making the other gasp too... the rare earring... the one and only earring that owns by Jiyeon... 

Are you Jiyoung or Jiyeon?

 

----------------------------------

so... how is it? okay? fine? amazing? or fail? thanks for reading though... please wait for my next update... ^^

sorry I edited...

hope you guys like this...

i really need to improve in my fighting scene... 

comment and subscribe