I'm Not The Sweet One

My Other Side is A Gangster

Yay... My exams just ended today... I'm updating it because my exams are done and for my loyal subbies and also the silent reader... I love you all... thanks for supporting though I'm such a lazy and lame writer... 

--------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV

B2ST was dramatically panicking about two things... One, Jiyoung was bleeding and she fainted, two... the sight of the earing Jiyoung was wearing is totally the same as Jiyeon's and the mask that come out from her bag is TOTALLY Jiyeon's... From all of the information, they can only conclude that Jiyoung is Jiyeon a.k.a Jay and Jiyoung has lied to them about herself... Yes that they weren't even an anyone for Jiyoung to tell them that she is Jiyeon but still... they are friends, close friends and it made them feel dissapointed and hurt wuth just thinking about it...

But they made their mind to stop the train of thoughts and help Jiyoung from dying because of losing A LOT of blood... Doojoon asked Dongwoon to gather all of Jiyoung's belonging as Doojoon himself take off his jacket and tore it a bit to tie it around Jiyoung's wound to block the blood from running out... Doojoon stands up as Hyunseung, the omma of the group, stops from crying because of his daughter condition, wiping away all his tear with the sleeve of his baggy shirt and ask Yoseob who had Jiyoung's head on his lap to carry her to their hideout...

Without hesitation Yoseob carries Jiyoung bridal style easily because she was as thin as a feather making a sudden thought came to his head "didn't she eat? She looks thinner... maybe because of that..." while Dongwoon, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Yoseob and Jiyoung went to the B2ST's hideout, the other two kids, Junhyung and Gikwang went to the nearest farmasist to buy some medicine and some other stuff for Jiyoung... When they arrived at their destination, panting hard because they were running, Yoseob lays Jiyoung down at the couch in the living room and kneel down next to her while the others were pratically panicking, searching for aid... Yoseob saw Jiyoung was in pain, whimpering, groaning maybe because of the hope to reduce the pain, Yoseob looks at Jiyoung who is now so fragile, "what did you go through? why do you keep making me hard to forget about you? why do you keep making me fall deeper? why do you keep making me feel like I want to protect you?" Yoseob mutters while Jiyoung's hair... 

BANG... the door are wide open as the two kids came in earning a some shock gasp and a glare from Yoseob who is mouthing to the to keep it down... They all gather around Jiyoung when Doojoon snatch the band aid that Junhyung and Gikwang bought it... Doojoon ask for a scissors and Hyunseung who looks like a nurse give it to him... Doojoon cut Jiyoung's pants above the wound carefully, not wanting to accidentally cut Jiyoung's flesh... Doojoon aplied te medicine and clean the wound before wrap the bandage around the wound...  After Doojoon finished put the bandage on, Hyunseung stands up and went to the kitchen, saying that he will make some food for Jiyoung to eat when she woke up... Everyone left Jiyoung's side except for Yoseob who is still holding Jiyoung hand, wishing for her to wake...

please... be fine, Jiyoung... 

Jiyeon's POV

My head sting, I felt my body was numb, and DAMN my leg hurt as HELL... I don't really remember what happened but I DO remember the memory of beating up those ing s who dig their own grave by trying to MY JIYOUNG...They don't deserve to live, I should just kill them there at that moment, having no mercy, but yeah, if I kill them, the one who will get in trouble is Jiyoung, so I can't... But wait... I remember someone calling out Jiyoung's name when I was about to faint... who was it?

"

Jiyeon-ah

oh... Jiyoung... are you okay? 

neh... I'm fine...you must have gone through a lot of hardship... Mianhe

no... I'm the one who should say sorry because I was a bit late...

hehe... but no actually... It's not your fault... it's mine... mianhe and thanks Jiyeon-ah...

you shouldn't be thanking me because I don't know if I would exist if it weren't for you...

thanks Jiyeon... thanks for being with me... although I hide you from others awareness... you still here with me...

nah... I don't really mind if anyone don't know about me... I don't mind too if you don't know about me as long as I can be with you... within you...

awww... Jiyeon-ah... you're so sweet....

no I'm not... you are...

no... you are...

you are...

you are...

you are...

okay... stop... you win Jiyeon-ah...

yay... 

okay... I should go first...

oh wait Jiyoung-ah... I should go since your thigh got stab... I can hand it... just stay in here and rest...

no... I'll go... I've burden you a lot...

hehehe... nope... you are going to stay here and I am going to go now... bye...

b-bu

"

I open my eyes but I close it again because of the sudden large amount of light attacking my eyes... I open my eyes properly and I ws a bit confused because the last thing I remember, I lost conscious at an alley, but now... I'm under a roof??? Where the hell am I?

"Jiyoung-ah... are you awake... do you know who I am? Guys... Jiyoung is awake" I heard a voce calling Jiyoung's name... I search for the voice and I saw YOSEOB was there beside my side... What should I do? oh yes! pretend to be Jiyoung! 

No One's POV

"w-where am I? Yoseob?" Jiyeon was the one who is asking but she pretend she is Jiyoung... Jiyeon tries to get up to be in a sitting position, Yoseob help her to sit properly... "you are at our place... w-" Yoseob's sentence was cut by Hyunseung who came with a bowl of porridge and also a line of kids trailing behind him... "Jiyoung-ah... are you okay??? eat this and get your energy" Hyunseung hands the bowl to Jiyeon who he think was Jiyoung... Jiyeon give a bitter smile because she was still in pain... "thanks... I'm okay..." and take the bowl...

After a few minutes of silent atmosphere, Jiyeon finished the porridge... "e-er... guys... thanks... thanks for everything... but I think I should be going now... bye" Jiyeon stands up but was stop by a hand that caught her by her wrist... She looks back again and saw Yoseob was holding her hand... "Jiyoung... please sit first... we need to talk" Yoseob say but almost sound like pleading... Everyone there nod in unison... Jiyeon let out a heavy sigh before she sits down again on the couch and waiting for the boys to start the conversation first... She was looking down to the floor because of nervous...

The boys shove Doojoon to go talk to Jiyoung... Doojoon fake a cough so that Jiyoung would look at him instead of the floor as if the floor is more attractive then he was... and yeah... Jiyeon never leave her eye on the floor making Doojoon feel a bit depresed... but still... " Jiyoung... when we found you... you was lying on the ground... bleeding... an-and we saw a mask came out from your bag... and that mask is Jay's... and the earing you're wearing... it is the same as Jay's too... can you tell us why?" Doojoon ask... Jiyeon's eyes widen and she gulp down her own saliva...

Jiyeon was just about to say something but was cut by Dongwoon... "noona... you can't lie to us... we'll know it... just tell us the truth.. we were hurt because we just knew that we didn't even know you noona... we were hurt because you lied to us noona... so please... tell us the truth" following with Junhyung "yes... please... tell us about it... the truth, Jiyoung" then Hyunseung's turn... "we'll accept everything... you is you... and you are my daughter" followed by Gikwang "so... the truth... alhough it hurts... but it still hurts more to know that you lied to us..." then Yoseob was the last one to say something... "please... Jiyoung... tell us... we'll protect you"

"

Jiyoung..

Jiyeon you leave me without I finished talk...

mianhe... but now the most important thing is...

what happen?

they know... the B2ST know about Jay ... they saw the earing and my mask... what should I do?

oh... is that what you are panicking?

what is it with the 'oh' expression? what should we do?

just tell them the truth then

but... but...

no buts... I really want them to know about you too...

b-bu..

no buts... revenge time... bye...

"

After hearing to B2ST and to Jiyoung... Jiyeon let out a chuckle before giving them the answer to their puzzle and mystery... "mianhe Jiyoung... looks like I can't really keep secrets, huh?" the boys was confused with Jiyoung's sudden action, apologizing to herself... "why are you saying sorry to yourself?" they ask in unison... 

Jiyeon lifted her head to face all of them and said..."i'm going to tell you the truth... so just listen and believe... if you don't, it's up to you" earning nods from the kids... "I don't believe I'm gonna say this... but I'm Jiyeon or you also know as Jay... I'm Jiyoung's other side" earning gasp and widen eyes from the others... "w-what do you mean by other side?" Yoseob ask while his voice failing him... "you know... just like split personality... Jiyoung is the owner of this body... the sweet, bubbly, nice, kind one is her... while I'm Jay... the violent one..." Jiyeon explain... "so... you aren't Jiyoung?" Gikwang ask...

"nope... I'm not the sweet one"