Sick and Hurt

My Other Side is A Gangster

Your POV

I was just about to sit down and lay my beg after looking around in my class seeing there was only 3 students in my class, who are categoried in te nerd  class... Then I heard someone shouting "NOONAAAA... NOONAAAAA.... NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" And I just smiled to myself as I recognise the voice, Dongwoon.

In a blink of an eye, he was already standing in front of me with a big smile on his face... "morning, Dongwoon... It seems like you are in your hyper mode today..." I chuckle and saw the others were entering my class... they greet me one by one... "Sorry, Jiyoung... This kid slip out off our grip just now..." Hyunseung said as he smack Dongwoon's head lightly earning a sulking Dongwoon... They joke around and tease Dongwoon telling he are over dose of sugar...

"hehe... btw, what is the reason of Dongwoon being so hyperactive? did you guys really over dose him with sugar? force him to eat a kilogram of sugar?"  I point my index finger at each of one of them... They raise their hand like they were surrendering themselve... "a-aniya, Jiyoung! we didn't... He just so excited because we've met JAY... The infamous JAY..." Junhyung said as the others nodded... 

"Yeah, noona... she is so cool" Dongwoon said while he show two thumbs up... "and she ate A LOT of omelette..." Hyunseung said making the others laugh... I thought of Jiyeon and I just chuckle of the fact that she said she ate 'some' omelette... "oh really? sounds fun" I simply said while ruffling Dongwoon's hair... "yeah... but Jiyoung noona is more fun" Dongwoon said smilling as I look at him so much like a little puppy and started to imagine a tail behind him... wiggling there and here... hehe, so cute... I thought to myself and smile at the cute puppy in front of me... My imagination was interupted by Yoseob's statement...

"but when I think again... Jiyoung's name is almost the same as JAY... Jiyeon... Jiyounad and Jiyeon... Jiyeon and Jiyoung... what a coincidence..." Everyone look at Yoseob at the same time making Yoseob shrugged "what?" he asks... "erm... when you say it like that... Yeah... It's such a coincidence... haha" Doojoon agreed to Yoseob and the other members just nodded...

 

"erm... don't you think you guys should go to class?" I said and the they were starting to make their lazy faces... "later... we are lazy..." they said in unison, well, except for Junhyung who is currently already in his own class... "yah! don't act so lazy... move your lazy and go to your class" Junhyung half yell... As if they were twins, they also pouted in unison... They bid goodbye and went off... when Yoseob's turn, he leans to Jiyoung's ear and whisper "I need to talk to you... so reccess wait in your class... I'll come" the sudden action from Yoseob sends chill down to my spine and when I felt the warm breathe of Yoseob on my neck, my face feels hot and I think I'm blushing... Yoseob went out of the class and after 5 minutes my class was already ful with the students and the class begin...

 

Yoseob's POV

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"so just confess hyung!" Gikwang told me in a serious tone but I also sensed an annoyed tone too… well I can’t blame him… I woke him up 2.30 in the morning and yeah… we sleep at our hideout… I just can’t hold this heart of mine and I need some advice… So… Gikwang will do… “it’s easy for you to say… what if she doesn’t even have that kind of feeling to me? What if after that she will avoid me?” I was begin to make my own head go spinning and I thought my brain was going to explode…

 

“Just ask her to meet you and told her your feeling… what you feel when you are around her… your true feeling towards her” Gikwang said again… acting like a teacher… “so how must I say it to her? OMG! I don’t know what to say” I’m freaking out again…

 

“Yah! Hyung! Stop it… don’t think… it will come by itself when the time comes… it will come from your heart…” I think again about Gikwang’s advice and my worries started to fade and a smile started to appear on my face.. I hug Gikwang so hard… “thanks… you help me A LOT…” I heard Gikwang clear his throat and look at him with a questioning face…

 

“so now please GET YOU OUT OF MY ROOM! IT’S LIKE 2.40 IN THE MORNING FOR GOODNESS SAKE!” he yells at me and kick me out off his room… and I headed to my own room…

 

*END FLASHBACK*

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing... the bell rang signing it was already reccess... with all of my courage I gather last night, I went to Jiyoung’s classroom… when I arrived at the door of her class, I saw her and only her in the class… She waits for me… I went into her class and saw her turns her look at me “yoseob-oppa… “ she calls me when I was 5 feet from her… I make another move and make the gaps between us closer… “thanks for waiting for me…”

 

“it’s okay… So what do you want to tell me?” Jiyound ask while titing her head… ah!!! SO CUTE! I thought for a second and gulp my saliva… “it’s just that-“ my sentence was cut by the sound of the door opening, revealing a girl…A junior… I thought to myself…

 

“excuse me… are you Han Jiyoung?” the girl ask, still standing at the door… “neh… can I help you?” Jiyoung ask the girl… “Mr.Song wants to meet you… follow me… he said it’s urgent” the kid said… I saw Jiyoung hesitate awhile. “yoseob-oppa…” she said but now I think I was the one interrupting her words…”it’s okay… we’ll talk later… go…” I ruffle her hair a bit and make her hesitation go away… she walks to the girl and before she left, she waves to me “we’ll talk later…”

 

Suddenly I felt my heart beating unusually… it’s not the same as when I’m running, it’s not the same as when I’m with Jiyoung… It makes me feel as if something is going to happen… and by something… it is BAD… I had a bad feeling… But I just shrugged it off and went to the cafeteria to meet up with the others…

 

Your POV

 

I followed the girl and talk to her on the way to see Mr.Song… I get to know her a little, but she seems like nervous and also… frighten… wait, I just realize that we are at the back of the school building…

 

“hey… MinAh… why are we here? Mr.Song-“ my words are cut by the sudden cold water I get… the queenkas… My body was shivering… It’s so cold, and I look at MinAh questioning “MinAh” I call for her as one of the queenkas pull my hair and slammed me to the wall… MinAh just look down… I sense guilty all over her… “unnie… I’m sorry.” She said, still looking down. Another queenka approach her and raised MinAh’s face with two of her finger holding MinAh’s chin… “good work kid… now go.” MinAh look over to me.”i-it’s okay… Just go” I said… slowly she goes away…

 

“now. Hi, . It’s been a long time.” I just shut my mouth… earning another pail of cold water… this is so cold. “well, it seems like you have been having so much fun… with OUR OPPAS" I got a kick on my stomach and I was pinned by two other girls... "YOU DAMN ! YOU SEDUCE THEM WITH WHAT? OR YOU USE BLACK MAGICS? TO MAKE THEM YOURS. What do you have that we don't? YOU ARE JUST A NERD! EYESORE" a punch I receive in the face. 

"because I'm in a good mood right now... we'll stop... Girls... tie her at the tree" the queenka's follower obeyed her order... I was currently being tied up to a tree... the queenka slap me and punch me in my stomach... They left me behind... 

Huh... at least they left...

"

Jiyoung... are you okay?

erm... don't worry

how can I not worry when you are tied to a tree?

hehe... I'll manage it...

haish... or should I come out?

No... Don't need to... hey, Jiyeon... They say that our name is almost the same...

Really? yeah... we are the same...

no we are not

Jiyoung?

you are confident and brave... while i'm just a coward, a nerd

Jiyoung hear this... I'm just another half of you... I'm you... you just don't have the time to accept this side of you...

...

I'm you... remember that...

but Jiyeon-

no buts... just now, you help that girl although you know she lied and betrayed you... That's bravery

erm... Thanks, Jiyeon...

No problem... but do you really think you can handle it?

yeah... I'm fine.. bye, Jiyeon...

just call me if you need me... bye...

"

I think my head is going dizzy... I heard footsteps... running tone... "JIYOUNG! JIYOUNG!" Yoseob's voice... I can hear his voice... I saw he's heading towards me... He unties the rope and hold me... "Jiyoung... Are you okay?" he ask with a worried face... "neh... I'm fine... H-how did you know where I am?" I ask him, a bit curious... "that junior kid told me... she was running and tells me that you need help" he explained and just realize that my clothes is wet... "omo, Jiyoung... you are all wet..." I stands up with the help from Yoseob...

"it's okay... Yoseob-oppa... I need your help... can you get my beg and put it in my locker? I want to go home... the combination is 0505..." I push Yoseob's hand aside and started to walk by myself but I lost my balance and almost fall... I was expecting the hard ground to hit my side but two hand grab me... "thanks, Yoseob" after thanking him I left him... Dumbfounded...

When I arrived home, I went through my closet and grab my pyjamas and change into it... I just lay down on my bed and went to dreamland... I think I'm burning... huh...

-night-

I open my eyes and look at the watch telling it was 11.34p.m... I'm so BURNING... like fire when I touch my forehead... I'm freezing too... "I need to get some medicine..." I stand up and change my clothes and walk to the nearest pharmacy... When I was already on the way home, I heard some whimper in the alley...

I got curious and decide to find out. I saw  a guy being kick and punch by a gang...

What should I do?

 

 

--------------

 

a chapter before the starting of a new year... sorry for the late update... I'll be in school tomorrow.. school... school... I'll try my best to update if I have the time... wait for me, arasso? ^^