Lost

My Other Side is A Gangster

Wow... Every single word that come out from Jiyoung's oh wait Jiyeon's mouth is hard to process for all of the B2ST, especially for Yoseob... Yoseob doesn't know what to say, he has so much things to ask such as "are you okay?" "we are your friends, why didn't you tell us" "you can share your problem with us you know?" But the sentence that slip from Yoseob's mouth was something that he himself didn't expect it... 

"Liar" 

When Yoseob snap ut from the dream world, he just realize what he had said, he reminds him to punch himself later when he saw Jiyeon's expression changes... There was a bit negative aura around her, not the deadly aura, but… ice look, disappointed, shock and… sad… Everyone in the room glare at Yoseob who make the big mistake on choosing his words… When Yoseob was about to explain the misunderstanding, Doojoon already drag him to the corner…

When they were sure that the others had distract Jiyeon, Doojoon glare at Yoseob, if glare can kill, Yoseob would be at his own funeral by now because Doojoon really cared for Jiyoung, he thought Jiyoung as his own little sister, although she li- , no… although she didn’t tell about the fact that she had another side, she’s still his beloved sister… “what the hell are you thinking, Yang Yoseob? She didn’t mean to hide it from us… We are her friends, and we should understand her… you are such a jerk, you know that… I don’t know what I should do with you, but just remember, never say something like that ever again… although you are my dongsaeng, I care for her more” Doojoon lectured Yoseob, which make the shorter feel really guilty for what he have said… Yoseob doesn’t have the right to say something like that when he is not the one who is currently having a wounded thigh…

Doojoon left Yoseob behind to go check on Jiyeon’s condition…Jiyeon had her head hung low, but when she saw a pair of leg standing infront of her, she look up to meet with Doojoon’s eyes… “so… Jiyeon, right?” Doojoon ask her only to receive a nod… the other kids just look at the conversation… “it’s true that we are also hurt by the fact that you hide it from us, but still you are our friend, at least that are what we thought you as, Jiyoung or Jiyeon… you are still the same girl… my dongsaeng…” Doojoon Jiyeon’s hair with a light pat added into it…

Tears are threatening to come out, but Jiyeon hold it in, and then the kids decide to talk… “yes… who cares if you are Jay… you are our dongsaeng” Hyunseung said. “you are you. No one can change that fact.” Junhyung said with a matured tone. “hey… two personalities is cool…” Gikwang said making Jiyeon chuckles a bit. The last but not least, the maknae “ noona is the best, and me love noona… no matter what” the most touching sentence he ever said.

“so, where is Jiyoung noona?” a sudden question by Gikwang. Jiyeon looks up and said “she’s inside me, maybe sleeping… I can’t let her woke up by the trauma he just receive earlier and this wound right here” Hyunseung tilted his head a bit because of confusion “trauma earlier? What happened?” Jiyeon bit her lower lip and explained what had happened earlier… They all hug her to give her comfort… She swallow all her tears, trying hard to not let even a drop of tear…

But then her barrier falls down when a blonde head decide to come “J-Jiyeon… sorry for being a jerk… I didn’t mean it… I shouldn’t said it, when you and Jiyoung are suffering… the others are true, whether it is Jiyoung or Jiyeon, you are our friend and it would never change the fact that you are my crush who I still can’t forget… I realize that I fall fo-…” Jiyeon cut Yoseob’s words “stop… wait, that confession is not for me… it’s not me whom you love, but it is Jiyoung… so, you should say it to Jiyoung… wait” Yoseob was a bit shock when Jiyeon say it like that, but when he was about to say another word, Jiyeon look at the others and talk to them “I know that I’ve been selfishly asking Jiyoung to keep it as a secret, but don’t blame her… it’s my fault… thanks for accepting me… thanks Doojoon oppa… Thanks all of you…” before the others could say something, Jiyeon close her eyes…

Jiyoung…

Sorry, Jiyeon…

w-what? Why are you saying sorry?

Because you need to go through all of that, when I who supposed to explain to them

No… I’m the one who need to exlain because I’m the third wheel here

It’s not your fault and you aren’t the third wheel, you are me…

Jiyoung, just accept the fact that if I wasn’t here, everything will be alright…

Jiyeon… don’t say such thing

Oh, Jiyoung… we talk about this later… go… I’m sorry but you have to feel the pain a little,,, you need to go out now, Yoseob is about to confess his feeling…

I’m sorry you need to go through all of that…

It’s okay, that’s the reason of my existence…

What do you me-

You need to go now… just accept his feeling, I know that he love you and your feeling towards him are mutual… you didn’t accept his confession earlier because of me… so, please accept this one… I won’t be with you forever, you know that right?

But wai-

Bye, Jiyoung

Jiyoung’s eyes were wide open to reveal 6 guys infront of her... Doojoon was about to step forward but was defeated by Yoseob who manage to stand infront of Jiyoung right now… He my hair gently and flashed a bright smile… “Jiyoung?” he call out her name with a question tone… Jiyoung nodded… He hugs me and before she knows it, they were gather in a group hug… when they broke the group hug Yoseob take a glance to the others and said “ can you guys leave us?” leaving only the two of them…

“Jiyoung… I don’t really know how should I put this together… but the most important thing is that I love you, no matter what… If you need the time to think about it again-“ Yoseob was cut again. “Yoseob oppa… I love you” that make Yoseob fluttered and felt like his heart was going to explode… “but… can you give me some time? I need to solve some problem” Yoseob immediately nod… he doesn’t want to lose her… but his feeling is all mix up right now, he knows that his feeling towards Jiyoung is love, but his feeling towards Jiyeon? He doesn’t know…

Jiyoung stands up… “I need to leave… sorry for the shocking information you just receive just now… I’m sorry” but before Jiyoung could make another step, Yoseob grabs Jiyoung’s wrist and yank her closer to him… he ignored the widen eyes and shocked expression all over Jiyoung’s face… Yoseob decrease the gaps between them and gently cupped Jiyoung’s cheek with one hand, moving Jiyoung’s face upwards and slowly move down to Jiyoung’s lips… his lips met with Jiyoung’s… he feels that Jiyoung was stiff, but sooner she starts to calm down… He really doesn’t know how to tell it, how to confess his feeling… so he hope with the kiss he can show all his love towards her… he wants to send the message of his feeling… happy, grateful, love… their lips were match for each others, just like some couple who had hands that matches each other, they fill their empty between their fingers with each other’s… and same goes to Jiyoung’s and Yoseob’s lips… as if they were meant for each other…

Yoseob part their lips… Jiyoung was looking to the ground to hide her heated face, she looks again at Yoseob before leaving him…

She ran pass the boys and ran and ran… her head was so mixed up

What should I do, Jiyeon?

Jiyeon?

Please answer me Jiyeon…

Don’t leave me!!!

Please

Tears were flowing down her cheeks… She got a kiss from a guy she love but now she lost her best friend, her sister, her other self, she lost Jiyeon…

What should she do?

 

---------------------------------

Hi guys... sorry for the long wait... I'm a bad author, aren't i? and sorry for the lame chappie... btw, can't wait for exo comeback, right?... love all of you... I think this fic will end soon... so please bear with all of this lame chapter... mianhe... for letting you guys to read this kind of lame story... but as usual...

comment and subscribe pwease... love all of you...

oh btw, yoseobie's perfume is excellent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMZnCDnS8Go