Friendship

My Other Side is A Gangster

No one POV 

You were walking down the hallways heading to your class. You were slightly smiling remembering of the previous moment at the school pharmacy. you feel some warmth feeling are taking over a bit part of the emptiness in your heart.

*FLASHBACK*

Yoseob and you were introducing to each other but were interupted by the sound of the door slam open. You put on your specs on quickly after snatching it from Yoseob. Revealing 5 boys who came in one by one. Yoseob just smiled at them and greet them with some unique handshake as if they were freind who didn't meet each other in a long time. You was blinking in confuse and a bit amused by their friendship. Then a guy turn his attention to you "hey... are you alright? We've handle the plastic doll who bullied you. Don't worry about her anymore." he gave a comforting smile. Then the other made their way towards you and smiled warmly.

"er... Thanks. You don't have to do that. Besides, if my guess are right, you huys must be the Kingkas in this school right? You will lose your fan if you help a nerd like me." you look down to the ground. "But i want to help you, noona. erm... Then I'll give me my own reward. Be my chingu, neh?" the kid sit beside you and started to use some aegyos. 

The other guys saw your awkward reaction and try to pull the kid away... "sorry about him... Just ignore him. The plastic doll really deserve it. She should know that bullying is not right. We don't care about kingkas or what ever. We are people too. By the way I'm Yoon Doojoon. We are this kid's friends." the leaderly look guy said while ruffling Yoseob's hair. "I'm Jang Hyunseung. I think Doojoon hyung is right. We don't even care about the nonsense title such as Kingka. Friends, neh?" the boy just give a smile to you. Then another boy step forward and start to introduce himself  "Yong Junhyung imnida. It is nice to help you. Besides you look cute." he walk towards you and pinch your cheeks just to earn a slap on his hand from Yoseob. "Lee Gikwang imnida. I'm the good looking one. That who bullied you really deserve it and she need to learn her lesson." he did a charismatic pose trying to show you his non irresistable smile. You were having a bad time because you was holding in her laugh. Then you turn your attention towards the kid who was still clinging on your side. He looks up to you and smile "I'm Son Dongwoon, noona. I'm the maknae~ I think I like you" He just smile till it reach to his ears but he earns a smack on his head from his Yoseob hyung.

"Hyung! why did you do that? owwie... It hurts!" the kid just whine because of the older's action. Yoseob just smirk and said "suit you right. Why did you tell her such nonsense." Dongwoon feel it is not fair for him so he tried to defense himself "what? i didn't say anything. I just say I like her. What is wrong with that? Why can't i- Wait... Hyung... Are you jealous?" from the serious Dongwoo who tried to 'self-defense' turn into a Dongwoon who is grinning like a crazy guy. Yoseob can't help but to turn into a red apple. "y-ya-YAH! What are you talking about, Son Dongwoon!? " the fight just keep on going until They notice that you were smiling and laughing. "wow. You are cute when you smie" "yeah. you should laugh a lot" "we will make you laugh and smile everyday" "yeah. there is a beauty in the school" "you are much beautiful than those y girls" compliments were thrown to you. The first time people were complimenting you. Even if you got no 1 in school ranking even your parents never praised you because they were busy. More busier than the president.

You just look to the ground. You were at the edge of crying. "By the way. I'm the leader. We are B2ST. We are your friends. So we will be there for you" Doojoon said to you. You look to Doojoon and the others, she can't help but to cry... Not because of pain or loneliness but because of happiness. "Thanks you all. I'm so glad to had f-friends like you guys" All of B2ST and you were smilling. Gikwang then changes his expression to an expression as if he just remembered of something "noona... Here is your bag" you sent him a smile "thanks... er... Gikwang. So the two of you are the same age?" i point at Dongwoon and our conversation last for 10 minutes but it was enough to know more about each others. We bid goodbye when you said you need to go to the bathroom and to your class.

*END FLASHBACK*

When you arrive to your class in about 15 minutes after went to different path from B2ST, your new friends, you open the door and was greeted with some glare and some whisper. "i wonder why THE B2ST help her?" "did she hypnotized them with her ugliness?" "i thought that nerds never late for class,  but she skip 2 class" you was looking at the ground to avoid the glare while walking towards a seat at the back of the class. To ignore the whispers you close your eyes and talk to Jiyeon as you know that it was a self-study session because the teacher had an urgent meeting.

"

Jiyeon~

neh? did something happen?

yes~ i feel so... happy right now...

really? wae?

i finally had some friends

jeongmal? that's great.

yeah... they are known as B2ST, they are kind, they save me from some random queenka.

that's awesome. wait. B2ST? did you said B2ST?

yeah? Doojoon oppa said he is their leader.

Doojoon? as I expected. they are B2ST.

you know them, Jiyeon?

neh. they are a gangster. i met up with them last night. they won't recognize you because i wear the mask. but be careful with them, arasso?

neh...

but hearing that you found a friend make me happy~

thanks, Jiyeon. You are still no 1 for me. 

thanks and... Don't let them see your earing. they noticed me as Jay because of the earing.

oh... okay..

"

The conversation ended because you was shock because of a voice was calling out for your name. "huh? what?" you open your eyes only to find Junhyung sitting next to you. "Jiyoung~ what are you thinking about? i've been calling you for a few times" he smile at me with a worried face. "nothing. Junhyung-ah. why are you in my class?" you ask out of curiosity. "my teachers have enough of me slepping in class, so they change my schedule" you laugh a bit from his reason. "i'm glad that i have a friend in my class." you smile at him "yeah. and i think i won't be sleeping in class from now on. since a chingu is by my side" he smiled warmly.

FRIENDSHIP DOES HAVE A WARM FEELING

 

 

--------

 

yeah... Updated... Please enjoy... hope you like my boring chapter... i'll update soon... Please subscribe and comment... ^^