Omelette for Sunbae ^^

My Other Side is A Gangster

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING....

That was the last bell of the day, signing that school has ended. Jiyeon was still the one who working with the world. She was packing her stuff slowly, so that all the students left first. Junhyung just sit beside her after he stuffed all his things in his bag, he was telling Jiyeon a joke while waiting for her, of course he still didn't know that the one he was currently talking is Jiyeon. The students in her class left one by one, but was replaced by 5 more students.

"Jiyoung-ah~ have you finished packing?" Hyunseung asks as he sit down on the chair in front of her. "noona~ miss you..." the Dongwoon kid popped out of nowhere. "what are you guys doing here?" Jiyeon ask them back, looking at each of them, and lastly Junhyung who was just making a peace sign. "we are here-" Doojoon's words was cut by Gikwang "we are here to pick you. And him."Gikwang wink at Jiyeon and point at Junhyung. He earn 3 smack on his head, making Jiyeon chuckle a bit. "Hyung! it hurts!" Gikwang whined. Doojoon just smirk "who ask you to cut my sentence?" Junhyung look at him "I'm older than you, kiddo. Call me Hyung! not just point at me". Gikwang rubbed his aching head and nodded. "okay. okay. I deserve it. But who is the third one who hit me?" Gikwang ask and every eyes laid on Yoseob. Yoseob shrugged "who said that you can wink to her?" everyone look at each other and burst their laugh "hahaha... hyung. what kind of excuse is that? wait... or do you like Jiyoung-noona?" Gikwang ask after wiping tears from the end of his eyes.

Jiyeon felt her face heaten up and Yoseob turn his face because he knows that his face was red as an apple right now. "er... er... er... y-you just can't wink at her!" Yoseob says but more like shouting "okay. okay, hyung. cool down. I won't " Gikwang put his hands up as if he was surrendering. Then there was an awkward atmosphere thanks to Yoseob. But luckily Jiyeon broke the silence when she finished packing "well... I think I'll be going... " she walks towards the door and the boys get up from their chairs and followed Jiyeon.

When they reach the school main gate, Jiyeon turn towards the boys who was currently following her "err... You don't have to send me home" Jiyeon said "but we wanna send you. At least once. You always avoid us from sending you back" Yoseob said. "it's just that my house is far and I don't want you guys to waste your time sending me home. I can take care myself" Jiyeon felt her hands sweating because of nervous, thinking wether they will buy her reason or not.

"ish, noona. always with your same excuses. maybe you are the same as Yoseob hyung. can't make any other reason" Dongwoon pouted while earning a glare from Yoseob. Jiyeon was amused because knowing that Jiyoung had given the same excuse. hehe... Jiyoung and me sure is similair. Jiyeon thought to herself. "mianhe, Dongwoon-ah... I'll find another good reason next time" Jiyeon ruffles Dongwoon's hair and patted his head. Everyone give out small laughter. 

"okay. be careful. but promise that one day we'll be sending you home" Doojoon said as Jiyeon nodded. They bid goodbyes and walk to their own path. When Jiyeon was sure there was no one around her she starts to talk to Jiyoung.

"

Jiyoung...

...

Jiyoung-ah... 

...

Jiyoung-ah, I know that you are not sleeping...

hehe... What's up, Jiyeon?

why did you do that?

i just want you to meet my friends too. My friends is your friends too. They are nice, right?

errr... okay. okay. But at least next time tell me first... and yeah, they are nice.

so? am i forgiven?

forgiven? nope.

hah?! why?

not until you made me omellete~ hihi

you gave me a heart attack there. okay, i'll make you when we arrive home.

yeah~ and Jiyoung.

yeah? wae?

I'm gonna go out  tonight. I want some night air and maybe some workouts.

okay. just be careful.

neh... omoleeeeeteeee~

hehe. when you arrive home tell me.

neeeeeeeh, omoleteeee.

cincha? haha

"

Jiyeon was walking while singing her omellete song. LOL. She arrives at her house and open the door. She went in and changed her shoes to her home slipers as she close the door behind her. She walks to her room and lie down on the bed. She inhaled the air inside her room which had the scent of strawberries because of the air freshener. She smile while looking up to the ceiling.

"

Jiyeon-ah~ you've arrived, right?

yes~ just smelling the room. My omoletteeeeeeee.

yes,yes,yes. I'll make you the omolette of yours tonight. Let's change.

promise?

neh. I promise. 

hehe

hehe, you and your addict omelette.

"

Jiyoung open her eyes and smile. She stands up and start to change her clothes to a pair of jeans and a t-shirt after take a short shower. She dries her hair with a towel while she open her bag and flip over her books. But she saw a note in every book.

I've done all the homework at school Jiyoung. Just go watch tv, okay?

Jiyoung smile at the note and walk to the living room and open the tv, it was only 5p.m. She lie down on the couch and was scribling something on her notebook. She was drawing the scenery at a park with a big tree, a bench under it, the leaves which was falling, and a maried couple who were holding their daughter's hands, the kid was her. But now when she look back again at the picture she finished drawing, she realize that the drawing never happen in her life, since she was little her parents was to busy to be with her. Her tears was falling down without her realising it, thinking about the loneliness she had for years. She always been bullied at school, some tell that her parents don't love her anymore, but she still believe that her parents remember about her. After 2 years of suffer in elementary, she found her new self, Jiyeon. Jiyeon accompany her all the time, standing up for her some times. Jiyoung's frown turn to a smile after the memories of her and Jiyeon shared together come to her.

Thanks, Jiyeon. For always being with me.

Jiyoung wipe her tears away and look at the time. "omo... it's already 9.30?" Jiyoung gets up and go to the kitchen, wear an apron and take out the ingredient to make Jiyeon's omelette. Jiyoung cracks 2 eggs into a bowl and beat them, she adds a tablespoon of milk and mix it again. Jiyoung cut up small cube of ham and grated some of the cheese, she cut the lettuce and tomato. Then she add all the lettuce, tomato and some cheese and ham into the eggs. She stir a bit then take a pan and put the butter in a pan and start to begin heating. Then she pour all the mixture into the pan and sprinkle the remaining ham and cheese on top of the mixture in the pan. She waited for about 5 minutes in the pan until it is no longer runny, but it is squishy in the middle. The last step, she put the omelette on a plate. She smile and take off the apron. 

"

Jiyeon-ah~

yeah? What is it?

were you sleeping?

un... is there anything wrong?

did you forget Jiyeon?

forget what?

omo... you are such a grandma. Are you senile?

Jiyoung-ah! Stop teasing me... what is it?

haha... sorry, Jiyeon.

If it is nothing, then I'm going back to sleep... bye

Then... Should I eat the tasty, delicious omelette by myself?

hah?! Omoletteeeee?! Noooooo... I'm up... My Omoletttoooooooooooo.....

yes, yes... hehe... Be careful tonight, okay? Don't made me worried.

neeeeeh.... 

"

Jiyeon open her eyes and her scent of smell starts to work. "omolettooooooooooooo... I'm here~" Jiyeon grab a spoon and start to eat. YES... SHE IS SO ADDICT WITH OMELETTE... 

"ah... Thanks, Jiyoung. I'm full" Jiyeon gets up and walks towards to her room to change her t-shirt. She grab a sweater and a hoodie

then she grab her mask and put it on... walking out the house and locking the door. She walks without any destination and she suddenly saw a battle in the alley, she examine who is the good side and who is the bad side. Then she saw a guy with blonde hair, her eyes widen and noticed it was Yang Yoseob. B2ST looks like having a hard time to win against the opponent, so Jiyeon decides to help them. She pull her hoodie on and put her hands inside the pocket. She walks towards them and smirk. Everyone was looking at her, the battle even pause for a moment.

"IT"S JAY!" the bad side said. "S-su-sunbae-nim." Doojoon said together with the other member of B2ST. "B2ST and who do we had here?" Jiyeon said in a bored tone while leaning to the walls. "we are SUJU. We don't want to hurt a girl, so just stay aside okay?" one of the SUJU says. All of the SUJU were so distracted that the B2ST was already by Jiyeon's side. "hey, you guys send the girls back right?" Jiyeon ask and recieve nods from them. "so what is happening?" Jiyeon ask. 

Junhyung who was standing beside her says " they want to take over our place." one of the SUJU step forward and smile "just see who's the strongest and they own the place" he clenched his fist in front of us. "huh? strongest? I think you guys just a wimp. 13 vs 6? What a piece of crap. ugh. you don't even deserve a rank cause you are the lowest among the lowest." Jiyeon said and start to stand up straight. The SUJU's eyes widen. "you going to regret it" they said.

"are you guys ready?" Jiyeon ask as she saw the SUJU starting to charge. "we are born ready. we didn't get no2 for nothing" Yoseob said as they get ready to attack. "Then, let the game start" The SUJU attack B2ST and Jiyeon. Doojoon, Junhyung and Yoseob was handling 2 guys each while Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Gikwang just handle one each. And as for Jiyeon? 4 for herself. The B2ST was busy with their battle but they still had the chance to look at Jiyeon fighting. The first guy who attack her got an extreme kick from her, that make him lost consious instantly when he receive the impact. The guy no2 plan with his friend "yah Hankyung, lets attack at the same time" the other said "okay, hyung". when they both attack Jiyeon, Jiyeon easily dogde it. The both want to send a punch towards her. The Hankyung guy from the left and the other one from the right. Jiyeon smirk and dogde it making the two punch each other. The two was kneeling on the ground, groaning in pain. Jiyeon kick one of the from his back making the other receiving the impact as well. 3 unconcsious guy lying on the ground. And it only take less that 3 minutes. While the B2ST is still busy. Another guy try to kick Jiyeon but Jiyeon just dogde it easily. She smirks and it send shiver to the guy. She kick him on the head really HARD. When his head was about to hit the ground Jiyeon let him fell on her foot.  "w-why?" that guy ask before he faint. Jiyeon remove her foot and say "So you won't die and leave your friends" 

When Jiyeon look at the B2ST, they were still fighting. Then Hyunseung finished his battle follow by Junhyung and Dongwoon. The three stand beside Jiyeon who was still looking at the other who was still fighting. Doojoon kick his opponent in the stomach and punch the other one in the face. Doojoon done. Yoseob only had one left after the other one faint, he just make a kick to the guy's knee and he fell down, he kick him on the head, being merciless. That leave Gikwang. Well he kind of finish it already but he was still using the man as his sandbag but he stop when Doojoon call him. 

Doojoon tell the others to take the unconscious bodies and throw at the dumpster. When they all had fiished, Jiyeon was about to leave but a hand grab her wrist. "what?" she ask coldly. "thanks, Sunbae-nim. we owe you A LOT." Doojoon release his grip and bow, following with the other. "thanks, Sunbae-nim" they said in unison. "erm... it's nothing... you guys don't need to bow..." Jiyeon pull her hoodie off her head revealing her wavy black hair. They all stood straight up again and Dongwoon steps in front of Jiyeon. "can I call yoiu Noona? from the rumors I heard. You are older one year than me." he blink innocently. "really? um... why not? " Jiyeon ruffles Dongwoon's hair. "um... S-sunbae... can we have your time? " Doojoon ask. 

Jiyeon look at her watch and nod "for what?" Jiyeon raised one of her eyebrow. "we want to treat you eat at our hide out" Junhyung said. "you guys can cook?" Jiyeon ask sarcasticly. "Hyunseung-hyung can cook like a chef" Dongwoon put a thumbs up. Jiyeon eyed Hyunseung making him feeling nervous, he scratch the back of his neck, "Just a little" "haish hyung... you always said to us that your cook was the most delicious thing" Yoseob said. "hah? he praise his own food?" Jiyeon ask trying to tease Hyunseung "errr...hehe" everyone burst laughed.

When they noticed the surrounding they just realise that they had arrive at B2ST's hideout. "what do you want to eat, sunbae-nim?" Hyunseung ask while the others was showing Jiyeon the way to the couch. "you guys can just call me Jay" Jiyeon said as she sat on the couch with the other. "no... we don't want to... The name of Jay make us had goose bumps..." Junhyung said making the other laugh. "erm... huh... it can't be help... You guys can call me Jiyeon... Never ever tell anyone else." Jiyeon said... "your name remind me of one of our friend at school, her name is Jiyoung" Gikwang said. Jiyeon calmly ask " oh really? her name is almost the same as mine"... She was laughing in the inside... They were joking with each other except for Hyunseung who is in the kitchen...

"guys, Jiyeon~ the food is ready..." Hyunseung call the kids and they went to the table where there was an omelette on the table. AN OMELETTE. Jiyeon's eyes widen and she was smilling widely. "hyung... just an omelette? nothing else?" Junhyung said. "I'm lazy... Sorry Jiye-" everyone was looking at the table and saw the omelette were gone. "hehe... thanks for the food... I loooooooove omelette" Jiyeon scratch her head. Everyone just laugh and Hyunseung had to make another one... but they were always snatch by Jiyeon. 

"I'm full..." jiyeon said... the guys just sat on the chair looking at Jiyeon who was the only one full... "sorry... i'm a bit crazy about omelette" Jiyeon said... "erm... we see that..." hyunseung said... "you are not like we imagine to be..." Gikwang said... Jiyeon tilted her head "what did you imagine me to be like?" "scary" Hyunseung added but he said whispering, but it was enough to make Jiyeon hear... Jiyeon lowered her head. Hyunseung earn a smack on his head... "sorry, Jiyeon-ah" Hyunseung apologize to Jiyeon... Jiyeon face them and smile "nah... it's okay... I'm really are scary... hehe" "noona~ you are nice actually... btw, noona... aren't you bothered eating while wearing that mask?" Dongwoon said changing the topic "nope... i'm not disturb... errr... sorry... I can't show you guys my face... It's not that I don't believe in you guys but I just have my reason... sorry" yoseob patted Jiyeon's shoulder "it's okay... it's up to you" the touch makes Jiyeon's heart beats crazily... the same goes to Yoseob, he was mentally cursing himself for making a fool of himself... 

Jiyeon stood up and said... "I need to go now... see you guys around later... bye" she went off leaving the 6 guys... "bye~" they all said... but more to screaming... 

Jiyeon reach home and change to her pajama... 

"

Jiyoung, I met B2ST just now...

really? did they know it is you?

nope... i wore my mask...

ooo... are you hurt?

nope... I got to eat 4 omelette just now... hehe...

what?! 4?! Jiyeon, jiyeon...

you don't have to worry, yours' is the best... hehe

erm... who cook it?

if i say i cook it will you believe?

nope

Jiyoung, meannie!

hehe...

hihi... it was Hyunseung

wow... he must be great at cooking...

erm... Jiyoung... thanks...

for what? 

having you by my side... thanks...

thanks to you too... because always there for me...

erm... go to sleep...

neh...

Jiyoung was drifted to dreamland after she had finish talking to Jiyeon....

 

-----------

 

wah... this is the longest update i've ever write.... but it kind of boring... but hope you guys enjoy... sorry for the late update... i'm a bit busy lately... what an excuse... hehe... School will be starting soon... i'll try to update whenever i can... btw, i was thinking... should i or should i not search a poster maker? to make a poster for this fic? comment and subscribe... thanks... ^^