Wrong Revenge

My Other Side is A Gangster

Ji young’s pov

                Almost all of them were knocked out , now  only Yoseob and Doojoon oppa are still standing in front of me protectively .The Exo gang wasn’t even panting , because of their number of member or because of their strength I wish I could help them… I feel so useless right now.

                And as if Yoseob reads my mind , he turns around , look of me in the eye “we will protect you , Jiyoung . Don’t worry” yoseob eyes full with determination , Doojoon oppa without looking back nod in agreement  ..but then , the next action shock me , Doojoon oppa was attacked by four  members of Exo but he was basically hold back by the oh so called maknae and the guy they called him kai . Doojoon oppa was punched countless of time by two twin tower, one wearing a cold expression and the other one had big eyes which may not be able to cover all of his eyes .

                With every punch Doojoon oppa got , my heart got a stab which was deeper and even deeper with each stab. My eyes were filled with tears but stll I hold it back in.  Then I noticed , Yoseob was attacked by 4 guys , a guy with dimples , a guy who I mistook with a girl , a baozi guy and a guy with fierce eyes. At first I thought maybe Yoseob will be able to fight them but after 15 minutes of defending , Yoseob was kneeling in pain , was hold by a girl looking guy and the dimple one while being hit by the other two . I don’t want this .I closed my eyes hoping this scene will vanished because seeing Yoseob hurt make me hurt too. But I can still hear his groan , although he didn’t yell help , I can sense the word ‘help me’ in his groaning . But I can’t do anything ! I crouched down closed my eyes and ears in fear .

                The, I felt someone’s finger pulling my chin up as if wanting me to look at them. I open my eyes only to meet with a apair of eyes smile , “well ,  hello there .. what are you doing here?” I didn’t answer her instead Yoseob yelled “don’t touch her ! leave her al—“ but before he could finish his sentence the quite tall a fierce looking guy hit him in stomach to hard making him groaning and curled into a ball . The girl  oh-so called Han Seungyeon smirked “oh.. she’s special I see” she my hair which was falling from my bun   ied hair . “then, I’ll treat her special . What is your name ?” I didn’t reply again, just stay numb there . Doojoon oppa spoke up for me “just let her leave . you want JAY right? Then, don’t bother her ,!” Seungyeon stood up and went over to Doojoon oppa . ( oppa what are you doing ?) “oh, so you  do know JAY. Have you seen her face ? .. wait before I asked you that , I  should ask you is she close to you guys?” she ask with a playful tone . “w-we are not that close .. we are just sunbae and hoobae . and for that first question , no.” Doojoon oppa explain , which is full with lies . “oh , really ? want to know why I am looking for her?” nobody answered her . But she still continued “Because she had betrayed  my friend and me .” my eyes widen in confusement . When did Jiyoen ever betray anyone ? when did Jiyeon meet her?    “want to know the story ?” she asked again , without noticing I nodded . But before she start her story , she sign the two of the boys who were not busy punching Doojoon oppa and Yoseob to hold me up , the doe eye guy and the guy who have a smiling lips . I didn’t struggle , still thinking what had happened beween Jiyeon and this girl . “see I told you , I’ll treat you specially. Now let’s start “seungyeon said as the two guys  were and holding the back . I want to know , I want to know what jiyeon had gone though . I want to know the  truth . and I want to know why jiyeon ‘betrayed’ this girl and her friends.

~flashback~

No one’s POV

                KARA which consist 5 members , leader gyuri, seungyeon, hara Nicole and the maknae Park juyoung was the famous girl gangster. They are ranked top 5 . But then after meeting with a masked girl who named herself JAY in a fight competition ,they slowly become closed and  closed together . But never once , Jay open her mask although the bubbly maknae pleaded her too. She just won’t open . she just have a secrets to her own . then, KARA understand and never force her to open her mask , JAY was treated as if she was KARA member, Yes , KARA thought her as member , a member who they care , but No, JAY never want to be close with them because JAY want to keep her other self-safe . But she still want to   be close with her friends .

                 But then one day , change everything , one day ,change the way JAY think , one day , chane he decision to be close with KARA , With rust one cut at her upper arm because of one crazy guy a cut she get because  protecting the maknae she made up her mind ,

                “gyu unnie, I think .. I need to .. I’m sorry “JAY started the conversation a day after the accident making all the attention on her . the leader asked “why are you apologizing suddenly? JAY ,are you okay?” with a worried tone she asked . JAY take a deep breath  and  “ I think I will be leaving this group I’m sorry .” everyone in their hideout gasp and their jaws drop . Ji young ask JAY  “unnie .. you’re joking right ? stop it.. it’s not funny .”with a some hope in her heart . it is not true ,it is just a lame joke her unnie is making up . but , No.. it is true .

                 “I’m sorry guys .. please respect my decision , don’t search for me” with that JAY left the building, left KARA hideout , left KARA .

                 What JAY didn’t expect , what KARA didn’t expect is getting attackess at their hideout later on and with their hearts broken , they fighting weren’t stabled and they end up losing their hideout . they end up hurt mentally and physically , they end up smash and clash . KARA is broken . none hold any grudge towards their precious friend JAY but none know that one of them, hold a big grudge on JAY , no one know that Han Seungyeon  , blame all that had happened to them to JAY! It is JAY’s fault , if she didn’t leave us , this will never happen . JAY! And Seungyeon’s story ended here.

                But what No one ever know is why JAT had left . it is because she felt guilty towards her other self . Using Han Jiyoung’s body to protect her friends ! Jiyeon told herself she won’t do it again , Ji young is always her priority . it not for Jiyoung , she won’t even be there . She love Jiyoung amd care her , even more thank KARA , she hide it all this tire about KARA from Jiyoung , not wanting to remember again .

~flashback end~

No one POV

                “That is why I want JAY!” Seungyeon said dead seriously . JAY look below , looking at the ground , still searching something that she knows is missing from Seungyeon’s  story. But she just can’t . Seungyeon kicked the table near by which had b2st and Jiyoung’s books and bags on it . Making something fall from Jiyoung’s bag, something that caught seungyeon’s attention  “that mask”Seungyeon went closer to it and pick it up , as Seungyeon’s move , Jiyoung snap from her thoughts and realize about Jiyeon’s mask . Seungyeon spoke to herself “this is JAY’s mask” but loud enough to make Jiyoung panic . Seung yeon walked towards Jiyoung and grab a first full of Jiyoung’s bun hair , pulling it back so she will facing her fall to place . placing the mask in front of Jiyoung face , then “you! You are JAY!” Seungyeon stated  “finally , I have found you, JAY “ Seungyeon smirked evilly .  “what should we do first JAY ?” Seungyeon asked with an evil intention , Jiyoung said “you want me , so just let the guys go..” Seungyeon fake a gasp “oh. I’m so touch . you care about your FRIENDS .. but I don’t think I can do that . we all will have fun .. Sehun, Kai ! bring that guy here “ without questioning but with an annoyed face the brought Doojoon in front of Jiyoung who has already near to faint . “Kris! Do it !” the tallest one punch Doojoon’s in the stomach hard , Very hard , Making Doojoon faint fully .

                 “No! stop! Oppa! Doojoon oppa ! “ Jiyoung called her opa but didn’t receive a respond , even the usual smile which assure her that everything’s gonna be okay . “luhan, Lay! Bring him here now .!” dragging Yoseob who is pain . “No! Don’t ! Please , just hit me ! Please! “ Ji young struggle and beg  not wanting Yoseob to suffer more . “so touching.. maybe I’ll let him go” Jiyoung sigh in relief . “but , in second thought, maybe No!… Tao!” …………Tao kick Yoseob in stomach with full force making Yoseob’s back get the impact from the wall . Yoseob spitted blood . Jiyoung’s heart shattered . Seungyeon walk closer to Jiyoung .. “JAY ..don’t look at the floor ..the show is exciting .. wanna watch more?”  Jiyoung   didn’t answer , her head is blank , totally . there she called again..

-----------------

“Jiyeon..help ! please”

“NOW!”

-----------------

Seungyeon who is annoyed not receiving a reply from JAY  “answer me!” she raised her first to make contact with JAY’s cheek but never happen cause her hand was caught by JAY herself which had released from Kyungsoo grip.

“hi, SeungYeon”