Another Impact

My Other Side is A Gangster

It has been 3 weeks from the shocking day, the day when the boys know about Jiyoung’s secret, the existence of Jiyeon in Jiyoung. But on that day too, Jiyoung’s heart messed, a confession and also a lost. But 4 days after that day, Jiyoung remember about her last conversation with Jiyeon, Jiyeon wants her to be happy not miserable. So, Jiyoung make a choice to accept Yoseob’s confession, she knows that she really love Yoseob, all the thing Yoseob has done to her, all the feeling she has towards Yoseob since the first day she knows him, yes Jiyoung started to build that feeling since the first time they met.

*FLASHBACK*

The two were behind the school building after school, Jiyoung made a promise to meet up with Yoseob there. “is everything okay, Jiyoung?” Yoseob asked earning a nod from Jiyoung who is still looking to the ground. Suddenly Jiyoung look up making Yoseob startled a bit, Jiyoung exhale and take a deep breath. “I know I’m weird, do you still love me although the fact that I hide Jiyeon?” Jiyoung look at Yoseob with confidence, she doesn’t know that she had this side in her. Yoseob chuckles then nodded “yes. I will always love you. Jiyoung or Jiyeon, you are still you. I love you, Han Ji” yoseob hug Jiyoung, after a few seconds of processing what had happened, Jiyoung hug Yoseob back and smiled. “Yang Yo, I love you, seob.”

Yoseob look at Jiyoung into her eyes, with his widen eyes “JEONGMAL???!” with a chuckle Jiyoung nodded. “thanks… thanks, Jiyoung. For accepting my feeling. I will protect you. Even though Jiyeon is capable to do that, but still-“ Yoseob’s word was cut by the sudden change of expression from Jiyoung. Yoseob stop his word and lifted Jiyoung’s face using his index finger to raise her chin. “look at me Jiyoung. Did something happen?” Yoseob ask. “sh-she’s gone. Jiyeon’s gone. I can’t find her in me anymore. She left me. Maybe she’s sick of me” tears was flowing down Jiyoung’s cheek, she miss Jiyeon.

The way Jiyoung look right now really makes Yoseob’s heart shattered. He doesn’t want Jiyoung to cry, he want her to be happy. Yoseob wipes away the tears on Jiyoung’s cheek and leans forward, kissing her forehead. “I don’t really know how Jiyeon left, but I believe that she will never leave you, she’s you and she will always protect you. She will never be sick of you, she cares about you, and I know that” Yoseob engulfed Jiyoung into another hug.

He’s saying the right thing. I’ll always be here for you. Remember that I care and I’ll always gonna protect you. I love you, Jiyoung.

*END FLASHBACK*

That’s the last time Jiyoung heard from Jiyeon. Currently she is dating with Yoseob and her relationship with B2ST has become like usual, back to normal. But the most important thing that they didn’t know is that a pair of eye has been spying on the B2ST. What will happen to them? Who is the owner of these eyes? What they want with them? Is it a friend or an enemy?

2 month later…

They were at the B2ST hideout, studying. When I say they, I mean B2ST+Jiyoung. But by the study term only DooJoon, Yoseob, Hyunseung and Jiyoung who is studying because the other three are all lazy . “yah! Kids… you guys need to study. The exams is around the corner” hyunseung yelled like an umma. Gikwang, Dongwoon and Junhyung just kept on playing ther game on the xbox, then Doojoon let out a heavy sigh when Hyunseung eyed him like he was asking for Doojoon’s help to make the kids study. “hey, study!” but of course they wouldn’t hear to him, although he is the oldest among of all. Jiyoung look at Hyunseung and ask “can I?” Hyunseung just nod. Yoseob smirk, thinking what Jiyoung will do this time. Jiyoung stands up and then went to the tv. Then zap. The tv went black. The trios look at Jiyoung who is standing with a wide smile while holding the tv plug.

“NOONA/JIYOUNG/YOUNGIE” they scream in unison. “come and study if you don’t want me to turn off the power supply… you guys sure don’t want the fans to shut down right? It’s okay with me” Jiyoung walks to her place again and sit down. The dumb trio groan and lazily took their books and join the study group.

Jiyeon has gone, Jiyoung can’t talk to her anymore, she has lost her but B2ST still with her, she is sad but she is able to stand on her feet again because of B2ST. She never forgot about Jiyeon and she still feel that Jiyeon is tsill inside of her.

BANG!!!

The door to the hideout knock down, revealing 1 girl and behind her stands twelve guys. B2ST and Jiyoung quickly stands up, Yoseob is standing infront of Jiyoung, protectively trying to protect Jiyoung from any harm. Doojoon glare at the gang that suddenly appears. “What do you want?! Trashing at our place like that?!!” Doojoon shout.

The girl was wearing a black-red hoodie with jeans and she wears a cap, if it wasn’t for her hair was long you wouldn’t know she is a girl because the way she wears is the same as the way a boy would wear.

The girl step forward and pointed her index finger to all of them in like accusing way. “you guys are B2ST, am I right?” Gikwang steps forward and said “yes… the no.2 gangster in KOREA. So what do you want? And who are you?”

“actually we don’t have any interest in you guys. I’m Han Seungyeon. The no.1 girl gangster in CHINA” And a guy from the gang came up, with his hairstyle he looks like he is a soldier, “I’m Wu Kris. The leader of EXO-M, we are the no.2 gang in CHINA” then another boy came with black hair, looking all charming… “I’m Kim JoonMyeon, the leader of EXO-K. we are the no.3 gang in KOREA.”

The girl talk again “we have our eyes on you guys because we know that you guys are somehow related to JAY. We have been looking for JAY for a long time. She owes us so much. But because we can’t find her, we’ll be taking all of you instead. She’ll definitely come by then”

All of the gazes in B2ST were on Jiyoung who is also shock. Before they know it, the battlefield has already appeared. Yoseob trying his hard to protect Jiyoung because the one who can fight is Jiyeon, not Jiyoung. Jiyoung was afraid because Hyunseung and Gikwang were already knock down. She doesn’t want this to happen. She’s afraid of losing the one she love.

JIYEON, PLEASE HELP ME!

 

-----------------------------------------

today is a special day for me... that's why i'm updating... ^^... enjoy... please comment and subscribe... I'm so happy today...

 

oh sorry... i didn't edit it... it's just... 

you guys should read this fic... it's so damn good!!! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/338960/prohibited-to-be-in-love-you-exok-exom-luhan-baekhyun-hunhan-kaisoo

 

THERE'S EXO!!!