First meeting. Or is it second?

My Other Side is A Gangster

No one'POV

Jiyoung woke up from her slumber by her alarm clock and found herself on her king-sized bed, knowing that Jiyeon had arrived safely. She stood up and went to the bathroom after grabing her towel and uniforms. After 7 minutes of refreshing shower and already wore her uniform, heading to the kitchen to put two sliced of bread into the toaster.

She grabs all her book and stuffed it in her bag as she flip open the book remembering she had homeworks yesterday. She feel touched when she found that her homeworks are already been done by someone and by someone she knows it was Jiyeon, knowing her other self intension.

When she finished packing all her stuff, she went to the kitchen, grab the bread and walk out from her house after wearing her shoes. She was humming around while eating her breakfast, then she just realize that she had a bandage on about to the right of her lips. *Jiyeon must have hurt* she thought and started to think deeply to find her Jiyeon.

"

Jiyeon-ah~ are you sleeping?

h-huh? neh. wae? did something happen Jiyoung?

sorry for interupting your sleep. it's nothing. Just... are you hurt? i just realize the wound

ah... it's just a small wound. i should be the one who is sorry. i let them hit your face. mian...

no... it's ok. besides, this is your body too. you are me and i am you. i'm just worried that you are hurt...

but you know that you are the one who own your body... i'm just another side of you

but you are still part of me, right?

huh... Jiyoung, Jiyoung... you always find the word that can make me lose... you win...

hehehe... i need to go now Jiyeon... i'm about to arrive to the school. Get your rest.

Neh, ma'am. If you need me just call out my name, arasso?

neh, chief. Bye

bye

"

as Jiyoung bid her goodbye with Jiyeon, she grab out her specs from her pocket and wear it. That day was a normal morning to her. Getting greeting from all her schoolmates such as "hey the nerd is here" "nerdy,nerdy,nerdy", "such an eyesore". She just walk away, heading to her locker. when she open her locker and was about to grab her book inside it, a hand suddenly came and shut the locker, Jiyoung's hand sandwiched because of her locker. she whimpered in pain and bitting her lower lip. 

Jiyoung turn her face to look at the owner of the hand. It was another queenka and her followers. She had a smirk on her face. Jiyoung just look at her in a what-did-i-do face. The queenka lean closer to Jiyoung and said "your ugliness and nerdiness is making my eyes burn" everyone around her laugh.

She let go of the locker but before Jiyoung can let out a sigh of relief, the girl grab a handful of Jiyoung's hair. Jiyoung struggle for her escape. The y girl just pull Jiyoung's hair as if she was trying to make Jiyoung bald. 

To make things worst, when Jiyoung was trying to escape she accidently step on the queenka's foot. "ah! YOU !" she let go off her hand and was about to punch Jiyoung's face. Jiyoung just close her eyes and wait for the impact. But to Jiyoung's surprise, the impact never came and it was already 30 second passed. 

Out of curiosity, Jiyoung opens her eyes to know what had happened... when her vission was clear she saw a figure with a blonde hair was grabing to the queenka's hand. Maybe the grip was too strong, that made the queenka shout in pain. Then another five boys come, they stand by Jiyoung's side and one of the boy was holding her hand to support her. He asked "are you okay?" you slightly nodded as you see the boy who hold the girl's hand let it go. When the boy let her go, she changed 360 degree from a bully to a who is flirting... "o-oppa~ w-when did you come?" she stutter to her words. 

"never hurt her again" the blonde boy said as he turn his body to face Jiyoung. "kwenchana? where does it hurt?" he ask Jiyoung "neh. kwenchana yo. thanks" she tried to stand up but fell. Fortunately the blonde boy captured her.

"thanks... sorry" she said and was trying to stand up again but was stop by the boy when he lift her bridal-style. "you can put me down" she said. But the boy just shook her head and walk "and let you fall again? no. I'll send you to the school pharmacy" she just let it be because she wasn't in a state to struggle.

When they arrive at the school pharmacy, the nurse was nowhere to be found. So the boy let her down on the bed and search for the bandage, after found it, he pull out a handkerchief from a drawer nearby and washed it at the sink. He walk towards Jiyoung and sit beside her "give me your hand". Slowly Jiyoung give her hand and with that the boy hold her hand while wiping the stain of blood on her hand.

While treating the wound the boy turn to face her. "it must be hard for you to be bullied? why are they bullying you anyway?" he ask. "i think i'm already getting used to the bullying stuff. sometimes the reason why i am bullied is that i'm a nerd and an eyesore" she look down to avoid eye contact with the boy. Tears was about to fall from her eyes. "i don't think that is true. You are so beautiful. Jeongmal." 

The boy lifted Jiyoung's face. "jeongmal? thanks. you are the first one to say that to me after i enter this school" tears started to fall from the edge of her eyes, touched by the boy's sincere words. The boy put down Jiyoung's hand after treating it and pulled Jiyoung's geeky specs from her "er..eh.. y-you are beautiful. By the way I'm Yang Yoseob and as you see my friends just now. We are B2ST." he give out his hand, expecting for a handshake after gasping of shock because of her beauty.

Jiyoung bowed lightly and introduced herself  "i'm Han Jiyoung. Thanks for helping me earlier." she took the hand and smiled, the very first smiled she had create at school since she entered the school. 

*wow... wae? why am i having the same feeling as last night?* the blondie thought while the so-innocent Jiyoung did not noticed a thing.

 

------------

updated. Sorry for he long wait. I've thought about this since morning and i wanted to updated it super soon but i injured my right hand and i was typing super slow. Sorry for the short update. Comments and subscribe please~ ^^