First Approach

My Other Side is A Gangster

WARNING... THE WORDS ARE KIND OF 'ADULT' BUT THERE IS NO .... ONLY A LITTLE VIOLENCE...

 

 

 

Yoseob's POV

Everyone in B2ST was fooling around at our usual hide out. Joking with each other. This was the true side of B2ST, not as a feared gangster but a group of friends. But there was something that I think is missing, or maybe someone to be more precise. Now I notice it was Gikwang. I wander where did he go since usually he is the one with the lazy . “Doojoon hyung where is Gikwang?” I ask the leader who is sitting on the couch about Gikwang. When he was just about to answer my question, the door open as Gikwang barged in while panting.

“hyung! I think that… huh… we need to… huh” Gikwang said in a hurry tone while panting as if he has seen a ghost. “gikwang… cool down… breathe in… and then explain” Hyun seung pat the back of his dongsaeng.  Everyone laid their attention towards Gikwang.

After Gikwang calm down, he explain “remember about our old territory… the old abandon factory… our old favorite place?” Doojoon hyung nodded and said “wae? What happen? I think that every gangster knows that is ours… they won’t have the nerve to do anything about it…”

“yeah. I know that. But there is one gang that have the nerve to do it” all of us were shock and our boiling thermometer was about to blow because that place was our favorite place, we spent 2 years there and B2ST was gathered there.  Everyone stands up at the same time and ask “who is it” in unison.

“infinite.” Gikwang answered while everyone get their jacket and wear it. They left the building and made their way to the old warehouse. “what are they doing at our territory?” Junhyung asks Gikwang while we were half running to our destination. “err… they… they kind of use it as a place… to girls” Gikwang said as if he was whispering. Our eyes widen as the anger thermometer has broke into pieces. We stop our steps and turn our head to Gikwang “What the F**K?!”  

Meanwhile…

No one’s POV

Jiyeon was smirking at the look of 4 bodies lied down on the ground after she beaten them up, but they really made Jiyeon impressed because they had the guts to face Jiyeon. The guys who is currently still standing is their so called leader Sunggyu, the guy who approach her first Dongwoo and the talest guy among all which Jiyeon guest it was Sungyeol.

The three guys was still in their ready-to-fight mode while breathing heavily. But Jiyeon... Her sweat didn't even drop although there were already 4 unconscious boys and three panting, their shirts wet from their own sweat... Her hands didn't even been taken out from her pocket, she only use her legs or she let them accidently hit each other...

"awww... are you guys are tired? the fun just began" Jiyeon said while looking at the boys in a bored way... the boys signaled each other as a sign to attack at once, they nodded in agreement. They begin to attack again, again and again but all their attack Jiyeon easily dogde it... But while she was dodging the attacks she feel so bored till she had her chances to try to speak with Jiyoung in her head...

Jiyoung... are you okay in there?

erm... i'm okay... Want to take a rest? i'll take over...

nah... no... i'm in a fight right now... so stay inside...

what?! be careful... don't get hurt... don't make me worried like this!

neh... neh... arrasso, Jiyoung... i won't get hurt... stop worrying and go back to sleep... i'll go home and sleep after this...

erm... okay... just be car-

"

the conversation was interupted when Jiyeon got hit on the face by Dongwoo. The three stop at the shock that Dongwoo hit Jiyeon. They mouthed that they still had a chance to win. It didn't really give any pain towards Jiyeon. But Jiyeon started to get pissed of the trios, not just because the fact that they interupted her conversation with Jiyoung but the fact that they punch her face. Not that she care that she will have scars on her face, but because they also hit Jiyoung.

She took her hands out from her pockets and pull down her hoodie, to reveal her long brownish hair... She combs her hair backwards and say in a deathly tone "the game has ended. And the war has started" as her last word slip from she run towards Sunggyu and punch him hard in the stomach, making the boy to lost conscious at once because the punch was the so called DEATH-PUNCH after all.

She turns her head towards Sungyeol and in a blink of an eye she was already standing in front of him... She let out a smirk and punch his face... he fell on the ground because of the punch... she walks towards him and kick him on his stomach, making only Dongwoo was the only one who is conscious... but not for long...

"hello there" Jiyeon 'greeted' Dongwoo as the boy almost chock of his own saliva. "you make this happen... wanna know what will happen?" Jiyeon pointed at her a bit bruised lip... Dongwoo continued to shook his head, don't want to know what is his punishment... "oh... too bad... i'm going to show you after all" Jiyeon grabs his arm and throw him across the room... she walks towards him and twisted his hand, almost breaking it in the process... She let go of the arm and punches the ground beside Dongwoo's head... There is a slight crack on the ground... Dongwoo's heart had stop beating for awhile... Jiyeon stands up and said "make sure that i won't be seeing your ugly face any more" 

The main door open to reveal 6 boys who had their serious face on... Jiyeon turn her attention away from the 6 boys after giving a glance and searche for the girls after remembering about them... They were at the corner, kind of scared... maybe because of the fight... She go towards the girls and patted their back saying it's gonna be alright...

A boy then approaches her "who... who are you?"... she turn her head while combing her hair backwards again with her finger... "and who are you?" she ask back... Dongwoo spotted her earrings and figure out who she is "y-you are JAY!" everyone was shock... Doojoon the leader spoke up... "we are B2ST... this place is ours but we just knew that damn Infinite used it! "... Jiyeon put her hands inside her pocket once again and said "erm... next time take care of your place... make sure that Infinite had learn their lesson though i tink they had... and make sure the girls are sent home... if not... you will know just by looking at the guys..." Jiyeon said

"n-neh... we understand... thanks sunbae-nim" Doojoon said while bowing following with the others..."okay then... bye... Jaljayo~" Jiyeon walk past them and pat one of the member on the shoulder... Then she's gone... 

The lucky member was Yang Yoseob... His heart kind of teasing him right now... 

 

 

-------

Updated... ^^... sorry for the lame action... and the lame meeting with B2ST... hope you enjoy... btw... when Jiyoung and Jiyeon talk to each other their words are different... This is Jiyoung's.... This is Jiyeon... wait for me to update more... subscribe and comment please~ *aegyo*