WAIT, JIYOUNG!!!

My Other Side is A Gangster

It has been a week since the friendship between Jiyoung and B2ST started. A week of laughter and joy. A week of knowing each other better;B2ST told Jiyoung about them being a gangsters and Jiyoung still being their friends... But they didn't know about Jiyoung's secret.. ah, btw, it is also a week of free torture for Jiyoung because B2ST never leave her side... 

Today Jiyoung woke up early and decided to go to her school even though the sun just start to bright up everyone day. When she arrived in her class, as expected there was no one inside so she took her place at the back of the class beside a window, her favorite spot. She glances at the clock which is ticking on the wall, telling her that it was only 7.36 a.m... Class will start at 8 o'clock and students usually will arrived at 7.50 a.m...

She thought of an idea to kill the time she had by doing her most favorite thing, talking to her other self... 

"

Jiyeon-ah~

e-erm... neh? what's up?

nothing... I just miss you...

hehe... you are so cute...

hihi... it's been a long time since we last talk... mianhe...

it's okay... btw, how is you and your new friends, B2ST?

they are so nice and kind towards me, but still you are no.1... 

yeah.yeah... I'm the best, right?

yup... you should meet them... they are nice

urgh... I don't think that I want to meet them... You know that I can't talk to strangers...

yeah... But if you meet them, they won't be strangers, right?

erm... yeah... But I just don't want to...

huh... okay... Btw, it's been a long time since you last come out... are you okay?

erm... I'm okay... I'm just too lazy to go anywhere...

well... why don't you come out now? it will be 2-in-1... you get to meet them and you get some fresh air too...

eh? what?

you don't need to say anything... you will find the right time when you will speak...

hah? WAIT, JIYOUNG!!!

"

your eyelids open widely and there you are, Jiyeon. Jiyeon scratch her head which was not even itchy. "Jiyoung... Why now? I don't want to-" her words were cut by the sudden open of the door... She just hurriedly turn her head to her bag which was on her lap, her hug... But she was interupted by a shadow appeared in front of her... "Jiyoung~ah... morning" Jiyeon gulp her saliva and slowly raised her head to see the person who is standing in front of her... When she look at the person who own the shadow, she wasn't greeted by one smile but six... "Jiyoung-noona..." a cute looking boy who look like a puppy just smile at Jiyeon... 

When the boys didn't get any response from her, they started to worry. A blonde guy ask her "are you okay, Jiyoung?" after a few second of processing the words, she finally say something "y-yeah... I-I'm okay... M-mo-morning..."  and with some guts she still stutter, the no 1 gangster is a shy girl too when it don't come to fighting... "So why are you stuttering?" another guy asks her, when she look at the guy's face she recognize him as the leader of B2ST, Yoon Doojoon... "I'm okay... D-doojoon" the boys change glances with each other

"hey... where is the oppa?" Doojoon said... "maybe she doesn't want someone like you to be her oppa anymore, hyung" a guy who you know as Gikwang said to Doojoon making Doojoon's expression turn into confusion... "what do you mean by ' someone like me' ?" "well... you are... kind of annoying..." the guy who had a name tag of 'Jang Hyunseung'... "w-WHAT!? Yah! HYUNSEUNG! when is the time I annoy you guys?" now Doojoon is sure ANGRY... "hyung... you need to accept it... you are annoying..." another guy added some sentence that make the older even more insecure, Junhyung... "j-just tell me when I annoyed you guys, huh?" the older ask again... Now the he other member blonde take his turn to make his hyung even more nervous "hyung... you are annoying ALL THE TIME" 

The older face turn gloomy and just look down... The puppy look boy name Dongwoon went to his side and started to pat him at the back "poor you, hyung.." Doojoon just sigh heavily... Jiyeon was laughing when she saw the boys' plan was successfull as Doojoon look like he want to cry... the boys turn their attention towards the currently laughing Jiyeon or as they know Jiyoung... Even the gloomy Doojoon started to brighten up again... "now that's our Jiyoung... Cheerful..." Gikwang said... Jiyeon gives out a smile and look at B2ST with a determined feeling... "sorry you guys... I just feeling a little bit down because some certain someone didn't wait when I call out for her... ..Btw, Doojoon-oppa... you aren't annoying..." Jiyeon ruffles Doojoon's hair a bit to get a chuckle from him...

"Noonaaaaaa~ me,me,me... I want too..." the maknae said with a puppy eye... Jiyeon just give a chuckle and said "why? I feel like I don't want to..." Jiyeon tried to hold on her poker face and laugh when she see the boy's smile turn upside down... the boys just laugh at the maknae's reaction... Jiyeon just can't stand with the frown, she just give up and ruffle the kid's hair "dongwoon-ah... you don't need to ask..." with just a blink of an eye the frown change into the creepiest smile ever... "you guys are early today" Jiyeon stops ruffling Dongwoon's hair... The blonde, Yoseob answer her  "well look at who's talking... You came early too.. we woke up early and can't sleep again so we decide to come to school before there are students to start squealing around... but looks ike you beat us" Jiyeon just smile at Yoseob which made Yoseob's heart beating a bit faster than usual. But seems like Yoseob starts to get use by it cause everytime Yoseob saw the slightest smile on Jiyoung's face...

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING............. KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING............

"hey it's already class time... we should go..." Hyunseung said to the other members... "yeah... but where is your classmates Jiyoung-noona?" Gikwang asks Jiyeon as they finally realizes that there is no one else in the class beside them... "I'm here... but when you say like that, I just noticed there is no one in this class" Junhyung said admiting that he is one of the classmates they are talking about... "yeah... er... I think I know where they are..." Jiyeon spoke and stop at the middle but still continue her words... Jiyeon pointed her index finger as the other follow where Jiyeon is pointing at... There was FULL OF STUDENTS leaning at the window and when they saw B2ST's gaze turn at them they start to squeal like there was no tomorrow... "Gikwangie... I LOVE YOU" "DONGWOON... NOONA IS HERE~" "DOOJOON-OPPA... MARRY ME" "YOSEOB-OPPA... SARANGHAE... FOREVER" "HYUNSEUNG-OPPA... BE WITH ME" "JUNHYUNG-AH I WANT TO BE YOUR CHILD'S MOM" "why is the nerd in there too?" "she should know her place"

The last sentence make Jiyeon clench her fist... But before she had the time to react to the whispering, Yoseob did it first... "she is our friend... So she will be with us... Oh Man... CAN'T YOU GUYS BE QUIET!?" Yoseob's statement make Jiyeon soften and Yoseob's half yelling make the students shut their mouth... Jiyeon whisper a 'thanks' that is loud enough to make the B2ST hear her... They give out chuckle in unison and said together "we are friends, remember?" 

"I think we have to go now, bye..." Yoseob make the first step followed by the others, except for Junhyung. They were closing their ears with their hands to prevent from their eardrum to blown up... When the other member of B2ST are disappear the other students start to enter the class without having the guts to even say a word... The class started when the teacher arrived in 5 minutes later... Jiyeon take down notes while note passing with Junhyung who is being her seatmate too... 

[a/n let's skip to reccess ^^ too lazy for classes]

"Junhyung-ah... I need to go to my locker first... see you at the cafeteria later... bye" Jiyeon said while grabbing her books with her and starts walking... Junhyung stood up and wave at Jiyeon "neh... bye, Jiyoung" 

Jiyeon was in front of her locker and putting her books... She took the books she needed for the next class, Math... But suddenly there was a hand gripping on her hair and pull Jiyeon to face the owner of the hand... It was no other than the Y QUEENKA... 

"you really don't know how to stop, right?" the queenka said while tighten her grip on hJiyeon's hair... "w-what do y-you mean?" jiyeon act to be scare and also whimper in pain at the same time... "Don't act so innocent, ! You seduce them with your ugliness... and force them to be your friends! they are hypnotized... YOU DAMN !" she said angrily as if she is the victim in this situation... "n-no no no, I didn't do anything" Jiyeon try to shook her head but stop when her hair was pull even more... "don't deny it, !" the queenka was about to punch Jiyeon on the face, Jiyeon close her eyes and ready to receive the impact... It is not like Jiyeon can't fight back, can't break the girl's hand, can't punch the ty girl on her face and make her lose her tooth... But Jiyeon still in Jiyoung's school... She has to disguise as Jiyoung, a girl who won't fight back... or the other students will be suspicious with the nerdy Jiyoung... 

When Jiyeon felt a fist on her cheek she just squeze her eyes even more... But to her surprise she didn't feel anything as an impact... the fist didn't move from her face... Out of curiosity, Jiyeon slowly open her eyes and saw YOSEOB IS HOLDING THE GIRL'S HAND... making the girl whimper in pain as she release the grip on Jiyeon's hair... Yoseob's grip is so hard that when he let go of the girl's hand, some red marks were visible... "NEVER.EVER.TOUCH.HER!" he emphasized every words and gave a glare which can kill... Every students who was there chock on their own saliva on the sudden warning from Yoseob... Especially the queenka... You should see her face... it is priceless... she turn pale as a paper... 

Yoseob get a hold on Jiyeon's hand and pull her... Jiyeon just being so speechless, let Yoseob drag her... They arrive at the rooftop... Yoseob let go Jiyoen's hand start to examined Jiyeon from head to toe, searching for any injuries... "are you okay?" Yoseob ask worriedly... "neh... I'm fine... thanks, Yoseob... for saving me... I'm such a burden..." Jiyeon lower her head... Yoseob pat Jiyeon's head and said "don't say that you are a burden... It's what friends do..." when Jiyeon look up at Yoseob she finds his smile so sincere, her heart felt so warm and feel like she is safe... "thanks... for being my friend" Jiyeon give out a smile, but this time the smile was so DIFFERENT to Yoseob... his heart thump different this time... the same rate but not the same warmth... Yoseob's eyes widen in confusion *why is my heart thunp so different?* Yoseob thought

Jiyeon make her way pass Yoseob and pat him on the shoulder... *THAT PAT... IT FEELS LIKE...* Yoseob's thought was cut by Jiyeon's invitation "kaja~ I think they are waiting"... "e-eh... neh... l-let's go" Jiyeon and yoseob amde their way to the cafeteria... 

 

--------------

updated... sorry for the long waiting... I've been rewriting this chapter for 4 time... for the same reason... Out of battery and didn't have the chance to save the chapter... hope you like this chapter... please subscribe and comment... ^^... the photo up there... the credits to whom took the picture, and the credits to YANG YOSEOB for the cute look... ^^