Don't

My Other Side is A Gangster

"Ah! Jebal... Please... St-stop it" Jiyoung winced in pain as the usual queenkas are bullying or I could say torturing her at the back side of school... Her body is covered with bruises... And also blood is dripping from the edge of her lips, the good thing is that her specs was saved which drop on the way to the back of the school building while she was dragged by the awful queenkas... "stop? You should be thanking us when we are helping you to look even more 'beautiful'" one of the queenka said sarcastically as she kick her in the stomach... Jiyoung was currently curled up into a ball on the ground trying to endure the pain... "unnie... She can't become more beautiful, even if we help her... She is a nerd remember..." the other girl said as she pull a grip full of Jiyoung's hair. tears started to form on the end of Jiyoung's eye

Although she always get the same torture almost everyday, she still can feel the pain... Good for her that she is living alone, she will not worried anyone but she is still a kid who also want to feel to be cared... Her parents always been in overseas, working. Everyone in school doesn't know that she is a super rich girl because she didn't show off, she always humble... everyone also didn't notice that behind the geeky specs of the nerd, lies a BEAUTIFUL girl.

*It hurts. IT TOTALLY HURTS. wae? because of being a nerd?* Jiyoung thought to herself. Suddenly a voice appear in her head. it was her.* Jiyoung-ah... are you okay? LET ME HANDLE THEM! I'LL BREAK THEIR BONES INTO PIECES.* Jiyoung know it was her other self, Jiyeon. *no... you don't have to... i-i'll manage it... thanks for the offer though, Jiyeon* she said in her mind.*don't thanks me because it is you who i'm offering to. if that's what you want then i won't. just call out for me when you need help* Jiyeon replied. A small smile was created on Jiyoung's face after remembering the presence of her caring other side in her. 

Two girls grab her hand and pull her up so she will be standing. her eyelids almost close and she almost unconscious... the other queenka lift Jiyoung's face "YOU.ARE.SUCH.AN.EYESORE" she emphasized each words as she punches Jiyoung in the stomach with full force. The other both queenkas let go off Jiyoung's hands and Jiyoung fell on her knees because of the pain. 

The queenkas just leave her there. Jiyoung was unconscious currently. She was hurt mentally and physically. She can't open her eyes anymore due to the tired and pain.

Her eyelids suddenly opens slowly, she gets up slowly to get her balance. She wipes the blood which was trailing down from her lips and neaten her hair. "Poor Jiyoung. I should have come out just now. It's okay now Jiyoung. I'll take care from here, just go to sleep and rest." Jiyeon was the one who controlling the body now. Jiyoung was in a deep slumber.

Jiyeon went to her locker and on the way to her locker she pick up her geeky spec on the floor. She puts it in her pocket and proceeds her way to the locker. She packs her things in her bag and went home.

She opens the door to her house to see it was empty like always, She locks the door and went to her room to drop her bag and get a towel with her pyjamas. She take a quick shower and change into her pyjamas. She went to the kitchen to find something to eat. She went to her room again and did her homework. She wants to let Jiyoung rest from the tonnes of homework too. She then laid her body to her comfy bed and went to dreamland with Jiyoung. But she set her alarm before she fell asleep at 7.43p.m...

 

 

-----------

 

First chappie done... Be patient... B2ST hasn't appear yet... Coming soon... LOL... so what do you think about Jiyoung and Jiyeon? like always... please subscribe and coment... ^^... 

and have you guys hear the B1A4 new song? tried to walk? i was sobbing like a kid when i see Baro cries... take a look, arrasso? i'll update soon... promise... pinky promise...