Discovery

Careless Whisper

 

    Hankyung had managed to chase Siwon off a little after 9pm with some lame excuse about a 3D glasses induced headache.  His eyes were in fact a bit sore from their red and blue tented make-out session earlier, but they were beginning to feel better.
His conversation with Siwon was still plaguing his thoughts as he straightened the sheets. He was trying to make everything as normal seeming as possible for Heechul’s arrival. Hankyung still had no idea what kind of surprise he had in store for him. Knowing Heechul, it could be anything.

 

    For instance, on their one month anniversary he’d bought him a pair of boxer shorts with tiny dancing cats on them. Heechul had said they were to mark what belonged to him. That was one thing his and Heechul’s situation had that his and Sowon’s didn’t; emotion. It wasn’t that there wasn’t any emotional attachment between him and Siwn; it was just that Heechul seemed to be more sentimental about it. Hankyung still wouldn’t call his situation with Heechul a relationship; it had more emotional baggage is all?  He kind of enjoyed the fact that Heechul thought of him outside of the bedroom. He always seemed to go the extra mile to make him happy and at the same time totally ignore him.
 

    It was no secret Heechul was a pathological flirt and overall attention hog. He wouldn’t be their irreplaceable diva if he wasn’t. It was just hard to decipher when he was playing and when he was serious; hence Hankyung’s jealousy over Heechul and Siwon’s stage interaction. To Siwon it was most likely all in good fun, but to Heechul, who could tell?
 

      A little after 11pm Heechul came bounding into Hankyung’s room with a huge smile plastered onto his face. He must have been planning something special to look this excited. Hankyung just hoped he’d forget about the question and give him the surprise anyway.
 

      “Before I reveal the surprise,” Heechul began holding out a napkin covered basket. “You have to do what you promised. So, what’s up with you?”
 

     “Umm…,” Hankyung stuttered. “I was just worried about…,”
 

    “About?”
 

    “About the way Siwon's been acting around…,”
 

   “Wait, you think he’s suspicious of us and didn’t want to cause trouble within the ban?.”
 

   “Yeah…,” Hankyung lied softly. “That was it.”
 

    “Silly, it’s like I told you earlier. We’re perfect little agents. You don’t have to go all silent on me just because you don’t want to mess things up with the other guys. Sometimes you’re too deep for your own good.”
 

    “Tell me about it,” Hankyung sighed, averting his eyes from Heechul’s face to the basket in his hands. “So, what’s in the basket?”
 

    “That’s the surprise!” Heechul smiled wickedly. “I spent all day putting this together so you better like it.” He handed the basket to Hankyung and began explaining its contents. “Ok, we have six mini bottles of vodka collected from various hotel rooms, 2 chocolate muffins swiped from this mornings continental breakfast, a scented candle I found under the sink on the bus, little shampoos curtsey of the Holiday Inn, and finally a new movie I managed to buy at the gas station we stopped at earlier, complete with 3d glasses.” Heechul finished smiling triumphantly.
 

    Hankyung starred into the collection of things in the basket and frowned.
 

   “You don’t like it? If I had more time I would have made it more lavish.” His voiced sounded a bit hurt, making Hankyung lift his gaze from the DVD case identical to the one him and Siwon had “watched” earlier.
 

   “It’s perfect,” He sighed, setting the basket down on the bed and taking a step towards Heechul. “It just amazes me that you would spend an entire day trying to make something to cheer me up. You’re too good for me, you know.”
 

     “Well,” Heechul smiled “Technically, we’re not together right?” He took a small step in Hankyung’s direction, closing the tiny gap in-between them.
 

   “Right,” Hankyung whispered into Heechul’s parted lips. ‘”Not at all.”
 

     “Shouldn’t we watch the movie?”
 

    “I’ve seen it.”
 

   “Oh, I should have gotten that romantic comedy instead.”
 

   “You wouldn’t dare do that to me..,” Hankyung laughed rapping his arms around Heechul’s slender waist.
 

   “You’re right, that would be cruel and unusual punishment.”  Hankyung’s hands moved tenderly up Heechul’s back as he took the last inches between them. For some reason He felt like they’d made a new discovery in their not a relationship.

 

I’m never going to dance again the way I danced with you

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll update again later. As I said before, I'm just re-editing this. So, Updates are going to come really fast.