Let's try

Careless Whisper

     Hankyung awoke the next morning within Heechul’s comforting embrace. Even though his bladder told him otherwise, he felt as if he could lie there all day. Last night’s events were a jumbled blur. Had he and Heechul really made-up?  Were things going to shift back to the way they had been? No, that was impossible now. They could no longer hide behind the guise of friendship.
 

     Finally surrendering to natures irritating call, Hankyung climbed out from under Heechul’s arms, pulled on his discarded jeans from the floor and shuffled down the hall to the bathroom. He’d let Heechul sleep while he poked around the kitchen for a decent breakfast. Before he had left, there hadn’t been a scrap of food in the house. Hopefully Heechul it up and went shopping. Judging by the contents of the refrigerator he hadn’t.
 

    “What have your guys been eating for the past three weeks?”
 

    “We ordered out a lot.” Heechul drawled as he shuffled sleepily into the kitchen dressed in only his sweat pants from the night before.
 

    “Why didn’t you just go shopping?”
 

    “It was your turn.”
 

   “Stubborn…,” Hankyung laughed, ruffling Heechul’s hair as he fiddled with the coffee maker. “Maybe we should go out for breakfast?”
 

   “Its noon…,” Heechul yawned.
 

   “Really,” Hankyung laughed “I can never tell how early it is.”
 

    “That’s because you‘re from a different time zone.”
 

     “I think I‘ve been here long enough to adjust, Chullie.” Hankyung smiled, heading into the living room with a half eaten box of powdered donuts he’d managed to excavate from the pantry.
 

     Heechul was quiet for quit sometime as he moved around the kitchen preparing the coffee. His silence made Hankyung nervous. After last night’s events, as dramatic they might have been, he thought that everything was settled.
 

    “Are you ok?” Hankyung questioned as Heechul placed a steaming cup of coffee in his hands.
 

    “I’m fine..,” Heechul sighed, taking a careful sip from his own mug. “How are you?”
 

    “I’m serious. You’re unsettling this morning.”
 

   “Thanks,” Heechul laughed. “Is that supposed to be a compliment?”
 

   “I meant you’re really quiet.”
 

  “Oh, I’m just thinking about what happened last night.”
 

   “Oh…,” Hankyung breathed nervously.
 

   “Remember when you asked me what happens now?”
 

   “Yes…,”
 

   “What should happen now?”
 

   “I don’t…,”
 

   “I’m still scared.” Heechul quietly interrupted. “The intensity we shared last night makes me even more afraid.”
 

  “You don’t have to be…,”
 

  “Afraid, I know. It’s just that I don’t know if I’m ready to give myself over to that much…,”
 

    Hankyung cut of Heechul’s words with a tender kiss. He didn’t know what else to do. Words would have only made things worse. Hankyung was never good with words, but he could show Heechul how much he cared. He could show him that hurting him was the last thing he wanted to do. Hankyung pulled back slightly and looked Heechul straight in the eyes.
 

   “Last night only proves how much we need each other. Yes, it’s scary, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Love is a scary thing.” Hankyung breathed, brushing his lips against Heechul’s forehead. “Can we at least try before we give-up?”
 

    “You’re right…,” Heechul agreed, leaning into Hankyung’s embrace. “Let’s at least take things slow…, and Hankyung.”
 

    “Yeah,”
 

   “I love you too.”
 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yep, that's all. No, there wasn't any rated scenes in this one. It was one of the very first FanFics I wrote involving real people and not characters from TV shows. So, it's a lot shorter, the styles different and there's not detailed rated things. BUT, I hope you liked it anyway?