2.

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Finally she arrived at Busan. She helps Mr.Nam to bring half of his photo shoots thingy. She still couldn’t believe that she going to work with Super Junior.  She can’t concentrate properly. She just walks and follows Mr.Nam.

“Eunja dear, why are you so silent? Is there anything wrong?” Mr.Nam asked her.

“No Mr.Nam.” She smiled at him.

“I knew that there is something bothered you JiEun. Oh, they’re here.” Mr.Nam  pointed at the black van that came to them.

Honestly, she just so nervous to meet with them. Not because she’s their fans or something. She just thinks about one thing.

Her sister

She pretended to be busy looking for the sea and the other staffs, prepared the photo shoots thingy.  She walking around that place, but suddenly she heard Mr.Nam just called her from afar.

‘Damn, he must be with them already.’

“Eunja! Come here.” She smiled at Mr.Nam who called her from afar. She runs to him and finally, she faced Super Junior.

“Ok, boys. We have a new crew here.” Mr.Nam patted her shoulder lightly.

“Whoa, so cute.” One of them said, Eunja could hear that voice, and she knew who has that voice, it must be Donghae.  She keeps lowered her head.

“Yah, you silly. Don’t make her shy.” Mr.Nam yelled.

“Ok, sorry sorry.” Donghae made a sorry gesture.

“Her name is Park Eunja. She’s my new assistant. I hope you all could help her and get along with her, and if one of you bullied her I’ll broke your neck.” Mr.Nam said playfully.

“Don’t worry Mr.Nam we’ll be a nice friend for her and won’t bully her.” Leeteuk said.

She knew that today will be a tiring day and tense her so much. She tried to avoid all the members all the time and always lowered her head when Mr.Nam ordered to fix their clothes or something.  She feel so uneasy with this. She’ll gain the old memories when she saw Super Junior at the TV and even she saw them directly now.  Her mind just so blank, but she tried to not in to it, in to her pain.

“Jieun-ssi, Is there anything wrong with us?” Suddenly a voice awakes her from her daydreaming.

“Oh, N-no no.” She lifted her head to faced Leeteuk, the leader to assure him. Leeteuk sat down beside her. She looks so uneasy and awkward with it. She doesn’t know how to say and she didn’

Please log in to read the full chapter