6.

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“I feel sorry for your parents, Eunja.” Dr. Song said in a low tone and that girl just nodded in silence. His heart feels sorry for her and he knew that this girl will faced her life alone without anyone besides her. He didn’t dare to tell her about her sister condition, he keep silent in a minutes, sighed and stared at the girl who was sit down in front of him, with a black clothes which it used in every funeral.  Right, she recently came back from her parents’ funeral.

“How is my sister’s condition Dr.Song?” she asks him. She looks so pale, lifeless, unspirited, and completely blue.  Dr. Song adjusted his seat and took a deep breath. Before he could answer Eunja added more words.

“She’s in worst condition right?” she lowered her head, held her tears to not to fallin down. Dr. Song took a deep breath for awhile.

“Yes. She is.” He said coldly. Her tears can’t be hold anymore, her eyes already realeased a liquid which it called as tears. “So, what’s w-was exact—ly?” her voice shaking. She has no brave to face Dr. Song .

“Her brain was bleeding hard yesterday. Good that we can handle this. She’s in a coma.” Dr. Song words just like a knife stabbed her harder and harder.

“ You don’t need to worry, she’s already passed her hard time. But, when she awake soon—“ Dr. Song stopped his sentence. Eunja knew, he will say bad words again.

“When she awake, she might be didn’t remember everything. And the most worst is—“ She force her head to look straight at his face.

“She will not able to use her brain.”

Deg

“W-what do—do you mean?”

“Her brain is not working due the hard bleeding which it made some of her nerves are dead, she couldn’t speak, walk, and everything.”

“So, you mean that—that my sister will like a live people with no soul.” She covered held her hysterical. “n—no you’re … you’re must be kidding me.”

“I’m sorry to say the fact Eunja. I’ve tried my best.” She cried hardly, she didn’t care how loud she cried how many the tears that she let out. She didn’t care.

“I’m sorry for this Eunja, let’s hope there is a miracle for your sister.”

*

“Eunja !” Mr. Nam called her.

She run faster towards to Mr. Nam, she enjoyed to be with Mr. Nam. She feels like she got a new father figure. She started to love her work and Mr. Nam. But she still had no big deal for the Super Junior. Even she had work with them for the third time already in this past week. She still hated her feel, she wanted to erase it, really she want to. To her, her family’s accident wasn’t Super Junior fault, but that was just a fate that should be happened. But still, this just kind of traumatic for her, she really wants to ease this feels.

“I should be brave. Be brave Eunja.” She murmured.  She saw Mr. Nam was talking with Super Junior’s member.  Honestly, today’s their photo shoots for their newest album, 5th album.

“Oh, Annyong Eunja.” Siwon bowed to her.

“Neh, Annyong Siwon-ssi.” She replied his bow.

“Yo yo yo! Eunja!” a hand clinging around her shoulder and that must be Heechul.

“Oh, Heechul-ah.” She smiled. Like Mr. Nam said before, she looks good getting along together.

She loves her works she love to be here, she love to share Super Junior story to her lovely sister. But sometimes she thought about her sister, if her sister was healthy, if her sister just like the old times. She must be happy that she has a chance to meet with Super Junior, her favorite boy band ever.

“What are you thinking about Eunja?” Heechul ask her.

“Hum—nothing. Come on, let’s get your costumes.’ She smiled and led him to the fitting room.

“EunJa.” Someone called her from behind.

Deg

‘That was Eunhyuk.’ She memorizes clearly his voice.

She turned around and gives him a smile, near to a fake smile.

“Hey Eunja how’s life?” he smiled brightly.

“Everything as okay as always.” She replied.

“Eunja you’re so popular among the elfs. You know?” She

Please log in to read the full chapter