7.

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Eunhyuk ended up with her. They don’t know what to do or what will do. Game is a game, punishment is a punishment, they should agree with it. No one dare to speak up and the atmosphere just so extremely awkward.  EunHyuk drove his car silently and EUnja just stare at the road.

“Eunhyuk-ssi, turn left please.” EUnja said.

“O-o.” he nodded.

‘I shouldn’t being a statue like this.’ Eunhyuk thought.

“Eunja-ssi, do you life with your parents?” he asked.

“Ani, there is just me, my little sister and my maid.”

“I see.” He nodded

“My parents—they’re dead already, leave us alone.” Suddenly she said to break the silence.

“I’m sorry to hear—“he surprised but his sentence was already cut off by her.

“It’s okay. I’m already used to it.” She smiled. He nodded once again, he really wants to change the topic, but he doesn’t know what to say.

“Hey, I wish that you would love to visit my house someday.” She suggested him.

“Sure, I’d love too. If I have free time I’ll make sure that I’ll go to your house for sure.”

“Really, Jieun must be happy with that.”  She smiled.

“JIeun? You’re sister, right?” EUnhyuk said.

“Yes, glad that you still remember that.”

“How was her now? You said that she was so sick last time, is she alright now?” he remembered that the last time he had conversation with her at busan, she said that her sister was so sick.

“No, she still sick. She’ll never be okay.” She murmured.

“Pardon?”

“Yeah, honestly I’ve never ever told someone about my life story. But, you—I don’t know why I want to spill this up.” She sighed and continued laid her eyes on the road side.

“Gwaenchana. I’ll be your good listeners.” He took a glance of Eunja.

“Okay, my sister—she’s—she will never be healthy. Doctor said that only miracle which could get her back in a normal life. It caused by hard bleeding on her brain due that accident. She can’t—“her eyes were so teary. Even it was just a little piece of the story; she just couldn’t bear the pain. She started to lower her head. When EUnhyuk noticed that something wrong with EUnja, he park his car at the road side, he stare at the girl who right beside him, sobbing.

“Eunja, you don’t need to tell me the story, its okay.” He tried to comfort her, patted her shoulder lightly.

“Ani, I’m okay. I told you that I wanted to, right?” she swept her own tears which it came out harder and harder. She don’t know either why so sudden that feels attacked her and her dry eyes  started to watery, again.

“Do-do

Please log in to read the full chapter