10,

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, why did you bring me here? Beer? Beer? And soju?” EUnhyuk eyes winded.

“Yah, just go find your ‘own beer’ outside. This is the only nearest restaurant that take a minutes from the location.”  Shindong said.

“Fine then, I’ll go outside and find my own beer.” He stood up and went out from that restaurant.  Honestly, today was so shiny. He had a show with Shindong and Leeteuk at the outskirts of Seoul. He just walking and walking until he found a mini market.

He went in and searching his favorite drinks, Cola. He analyzed every spot, and then finally found his lovely Cola. But he saw a little girl with a cute uniform was trying to reach the cola on the top of racks.

With no hesitation Eunhyuk reached that cola from behind. That was so surprising moment fir Jieun, an Oppa helped her. No , that was stranger. 

Eunhyuk offered that cola to her with a gummy smile. She just automatically bowed and open her palm to receive his cola. Feel enough, she walking toward to the cashier and going to pay it. But before she could take out her money from her pocket, someone paid it already and gave the cashier a bunch of colas. And again, when she take a look for him, he gave her his gummy smiled. She just can’t do nothing but smiled back and bowed once again.

She ended up with him on the bench at the park nearby with drinking their favorite cola. Eunhyuk just so interested with her. She looks so cute with her short-half-neck hairs combined with her cute uniform and her so innocent face. She drank that cola cutely and wipes the dripping cola at the corner of . Eunhyuk giggled seeing her, he wonder if he had a cute sister, he wanted it.

“Oppa, thank you for the cola.” She smiled.

“That’s nothing. By the way, what’s your name little girl?” he asked her with a famous smile that he used to.

“Lee Jieun.” She said confidently. Although she was speaking with a stranger now, but she didn’t feel any worries or fears. She knew that this Oppa wouldn’t hurt her and didn’t weird at all.

“You’re so cute you know?”  he said with no hesitation.

“Really? My sister said that too.” She smiled.

“You have sister? Aih, you should introduce her  to me okay?”  eunhyuk .

“I would if we meet up again someday. You know, she’s the best sister I’ve ever had.” She smiled and looked up to the sky which clouds moving by the wind slowly.

“ DO you want a strawberry short cake? I bought it.” EUnhyuk offered her the cake that he had been holding for a minutes.

“What? Strawberry? I love strawberries.” She grabbed it and hurriedly took a bite.

“Hey, you’re not poisoning me right?” she blinked and stopped her chewing activity.

Please log in to read the full chapter