13.

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Eunja, you’re awake already.” Eunhyuk blinked. He’s just wake up when Eunja holding on hot coffee.

“Ehm.” She smiled.

“You should sleep beside me; you know your position is not good. I heard that you’re having another shoots today. Is your neck okay? How about your back?” Eunja placed her coffee on the mini table beside Jieun’s bed.

“Ani, this is nothing.” He smiled and rubbed his neck. Honestly, his neck actually sore badly. But that’s all not worth it if it’s came to Jieun, especially Eunja. Her smile can’t be replaced. And he’s too in love with this girl.

They had breakfast together; Eunja just bought an instant meal.  

“So, I should leave at eleven. Is that okay?” Eunhyuk said after he finished his cup of ramyun.

She nodded gently. “No problem, I’ve already in your company last night. That was more than enough. Thank you for the company Eunhyuk-ah.”

Eunhyuk smiled shyly upon hearing that words came out from Eunja’s mouth.  He’s so happy that he’s successfully made the girl that he loves the most in this world feeling so much better and comforted.

“Ah that’s nothing.” He stood up from the sofa and cleaned his cup.

Later then, Eunhyuk must go. His manager hyung already pick him up. Honestly, Eunhyuk don’t want to let Eunja being alone. He hates it so much, because it made Eunja look so down and worried.

Meeting with another member is the daily business for him. And yeah, they are just like his own brother.

“Eunhyuk ah! Where were you last night?” Leeteuk asks him curiously.

“Oh, I’m rushed to hospital.” He said bitterly, it makes his worried levels grew bigger and bigger.

“What? Hospital? Who was being hospitalized? Who’s sick?”

“Eunja.” The leader’s eyes grew widen and the chuckled. It just feel so funny when he knew that his dongsaeng really worried for a girl and yeah.. Fell in love.

“Aish! What’s that chuckle for?” he glare his hyung with a fierce glare. Instead of saying sorry, his leader smacked his head.

“Yah Hyung! That’s hurt. What’s wrong with you?” he rubbed his head.

“Yah! Don’t tell me that you’re impregnating her! You—“ he’s going to smack him once again but before he could do that Eunhyuk push him away. Gladly no one even heard Leeteuk in that room. That would be so danger if someone heard Leeteuk saying such thing just like that.

“Are you crazy hyung? Of course not!” he shouted.

“Then what?”  Leeteuk feels so curious.

“That was—her sister. Her maid found her sister seizure and rushed her sister to hospital. Then I was called her, but she’s crying like there’s no one besides her. And then so—you know what happened next.”  He shrugged.

“So I guess, you’re really falling in love with that girl Eunhyuk-ah.” The leader winked at him. But t

Please log in to read the full chapter