4.

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Unnie! Unnie! I met a new idol! He was so cool and handsome. He was soooooooooo kind and hearty. I met him awhile ago near the market. He’s was super kind, he gave me a cola.” A 15 years old Jieun, tugged Eunja’s shirt furiously.

“Who is he?” she stop her hyper words.

“He’s Super Junior’s Eunhyuk.” She smiled and showed her cola cane which it already empty.

 

*

 

The cold wind blew over her body this night. The photo shoots nearly over and she can’t wait to go back home, she miss her sister already. Everyone had to pack the photo shoots thingy and not far away from her point, there is Super Junior member who laughing hard and they were so noisy. But Eunja seems used to it, she realized that she give Eunhyuk a bad manner. She just wants to make all the things just in a good presence. So later on she decided to talk with  Eunhyuk, tomorrow.

That night, once again, she sat down at that bench near the pool. She admired the stars which it combined with a lightly moon above there. The beach can’t stop gives her a sounds of the waves.

“Omma, Appa. Are you alright at there?” she smiled at there.

“Jieun and I are fine here.”  She closed her eyes.

*

“Unnie, I’m hurt.” Jiuen said, as she lean on her shoulder.

“Where is hurt?” Eunja grab her sister hand tightly.

“Here.” Jieun placed her hand on her chest.

“It’s gone, it’s gone, it’s gone, it’s gone.” She spelled that words as a curse. Just like their childhood, every time Jieun whimpering of her pain, she’ll spell that curse.

“Stop It unnie.” She yanked Eunja’s hand and faced her.

“Wae?” Eunja looks so questioned.

“I think it’s enough.” She stood up from that bench .

“I want to go to Umma and Appa place. It sounds good there. They’re said so, they said that I can saw you up there, with them. Mianhae.” She started to walk away, leaving Eunja speechless.

“Yah! Jieun! Don’t leave me! Don’t!” But Eunja didn’t listen to her, at all.

“DON’T GO AWAY!” Suddenly she jumped from her seat.

Yes, she was dreaming again. But, she realized that she was pulled into an embrace by someone. Who was him?

That was… EunHyuk.

“Bad dream huh?” Eunhyuk

Please log in to read the full chapter