11

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Eunhyuk still couldn’t believe with all of those words that he had been heard before. His eyes still winded. As the elevator closed, go up to his destination. His mind just couldn’t get over Eunja.

‘Is that the reason why she will always be avoiding me at the beginning?’

‘Is that because of me?’

‘Is that for my sake, Jieun dying now? For my sake?’

The bell once again is ringing. It’s already Eunja’s office. The elevator opened, and his feet automatically led him towards to Eunja’s place. Before he reached Eunja’s place someone tapped his shoulder already. A tiny hands which it belongs to petite girl that he love the most, currently. Eunja

“Eunja.” He said after turned back his body.

“Looking for me, right?” she smiled happily. She’s as bright as the sun that shining his world now. For a while he put aside the problems that shocked him a while ago. He don’t want her recalled that bad memories just now. This is their quality time, right?

Then, he gave her a sweet smile that he had since he was born.

“How was your day?” he intertwined his arm with hers.

“Not, bad.” She said happily.

He didn’t know what he should name this kind of relationship, between him and her. It just so close, but she didn’t show him a sign of love at all. Maybe brother? or Best friend? He doesn’t know. But, he feels so happy and enjoyed it so much. As long as by her side, it’s just more than enough for him. He loves to see her smiles.  Her smiles just warmed his heart all the time.

 Eunhyuk didn’t need any title for their relationship either, he’s an idol anyway. So he let this situation just flow like water on the streams.

“What do you want to eat?” she asked him who was drove them around the city.

“Anything.” He smiled.

“I want a barbeque.”   She suggested.

"Aw~ are you wanted to eat barbeque that bad?” he .

“Of course.” She nodded.

“Aish, you’re just like a preggy woman.” He laughed.

“Yah! Watch your words!” she said with a laugh.

“Here we go~ Barbeque.” EUnhyuk turned his car to the left and parked it smoothly. It’s raining for all of sudden. Good thing that Eunhhyuk saved an umbrella at the back seat.

“Just wa

Please log in to read the full chapter