12

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Today is so gloomy. Eunhyuk just finished his shoots for today. He took a nap on the couch in the dressing room for artist. He’s really tired and sleepy. He hasn’t meet with Eunja in this past week. He took his cell phone and wondering if he should or not to call her, is she missing me? Eunhyuk love for her just growing in each day, his brain is full of her faces, smiles, and her lovely voice. Without thinking twice, he dialed her number. He missed her badly.

After a while, the other line answered,

“Yobseyo?” she picked it up.

“Eunja-ah. It’s me, Eunhyuk.” He heard that her voice sounds so tired and even sniffing.

“Oh, Hey HyukJae—“   

She’s sobbing,

“Hey, Eunja, What happened? Where are you? Is something happened?” Eunhyuk asks her furiously.

“It’s about Jieun—“

“Where are you? I’ll go get there.” He cut Eunja when he heard Jieun names came out.

“Seoul Hospital.”  Eunhyuk ended his call hurriedly and heading to where is Eunja. He knew that something bad happened over Jieun.  He can’t let his girl crying alone without someone to lean on, he knew that she needed him the most in this situation.

After asked the main office where a patient named Lee Jieun stayed, he hurriedly headed to the room that had been given from the nurse. He is walking as fast as he could to find Eunja. He didn’t care about people who recognize him and whispering his names. Finally, from afar, he saw Eunja is sitting in front of that room, lowered her head. She looks so tired, sad and lifeless. He lowered his pace.

As he arrived in front of her, she raised her head to face him. Her eyes is so puffy,

She must be cried all day,

A tears falling again through her eyes, he swept it. And hug her in to his embrace.

“Tell me, what’s happen?” he said calmly. She still sobbing and tighten her hug.

“Yesterday—suddenly

Please log in to read the full chapter