9.

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

That sunny day finally Eunhyuk visited Jieun, her lovely sister.

Her house was so luxurious her parents left her and her sister with many heritance. Miss Kim opened the door for them, when Eunhyuk parked the car and get out from it, Mrs. Kim’s eyes just widen. She gestured Eunja who stared at her with a smile since she get out from the car.

Slowly, Eunhyuk held her hand. He just stared at her, checking if anything were perfectly ok.  Their step leading them towards to Jieun rooms before they ended up in front of their destination. They were exchanging a glance each other, Eunja give him a smirk smile then Eunhyuk just stared at her, puzzled. She held the handle, and pull it down then pushed it.

The room was so nice. A big window covered the one side of the room. There were an antique chests which it supposed to be Jieun’s clothes inside it, a big cabinet which it placed many things and he spotted  a pile of recognized album, he know that were his album, Eunja had been  told him earlier.

And finally, he spotted a figure. A beautiful girl with a long soft brunette hairs which it tied up in to a pony tail, she was sat up on the wheel chair and faced that wide windows, silently. Her face was so soft, white and pale. She stared at nothing.

Eunja approached her and caressed her head softly, Eunhyuk just stunned there.

“Jieun-ah , I brought EunHyuk with me. You’re right; he’s handsome as you told me before. You’re right he’s kind, he’s and as hearty as same as you’re told me before. Look he is here, in front of you. I brought him, don’t you happy? Can you please flash a smile for Unnie? Please? I made your dreams come true JiEun, you should be happy.” She still stunned just like a sta

Please log in to read the full chapter