5.

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Jieunah, I bought the newest album of your lovely Eunhyuk. It’s Bijin, Their 4th album, japan version. Look he was so handsome here.” She open and flipped each page of the photobook inside the album. She smiled at her sister, showing her happiness expression as she flipped each page. But, her sister didn’t even reply her at all. She just stared blankly towards the window. She keeps commenting at the each page that she flips. Honestly, at the first she didn’t know who was Eunhyuk, what was Super Junior, even their albums? But, since her sister getting sick, slowly she gained a little knowledge about Super Junior especially about Eunhyuk.

Finally the page already ended, so she stood up then walking towards the cabinet near her sister’s bed. She placed all the things that Jieun’s love at there. She believed that someday her sister will be comeback just like the past time.

“I’ll place it there ok? Beside your Super Junior M. don’t you love to see it? He joined the other Sub-Group.”  She put the Album that she had bought few days ago.

“Jieunah, I’ll be back later ok?” she approached her sister, pinned her sister’s hairs behind her ears. And kiss her forehead. “Take care ok?”

She left that room with as same feels like before, so hurt and so sad. She had no more tears to cry, she cried all the day at the first year of the accident.

“Miss Kim? Miss Kim?” She called out her only maid.

“Is Jieun having her dinner already?” she asked with checking something inside her purse.

“She has it already young lady.” Miss Kim bowed.

“Ok, Miss Kim. Thank you, I count on you. By the way, I have to work until late or maybe I’ll arrive at morning. See ya Miss Kim.” She flashed a smile towards to Miss Kim and headed to the garage and finally took out her car key.

Yesterday she recently back from her work trip to Busan. Well, it’s good that she didn’t feel bothered or nervous around Super Junior. She also get along with each member, she make a good friends with them. But the one thing that couldn’t be erased from her mind when she saw them, she just reminiscence about her painful past.. her past .. her accident.

“Yah! Unnie! This is Super Junior song.”  A hyper Jieun tried to reach the volume control of the radio which it placed between the dashboard and steering wheel.

“Jieun, go back to your seat, you’re disturbing Appa. He can’t reach the clutch properly.” Eunja said as she slaps her sister’s .

“Omma, Unnie just so mean!” she mock her.

“Ssst! don’t fight you two!” Their Umma just could giggle.

“Appa! When will we arrived? Is Mokpo that far? I can’t wait to give these cookies to Eunhyuk, look I bought many cola for him. I hope he will gladly to receive my gift. Ah! I made a cute scrapbook for

Please log in to read the full chapter