8

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, why are you so late? It’s 12 o’clock already.” Ryeowook worried him.

“Aren’t you the one of them who ordered me to fetch Eunja?” He throws his coat to the sofa, and goes get a glass of water in kitchen.

“So, you’re having a small date with her? Come-on you left with her at 8 for god sake!” Ryeowook .  Eunhyuk just sighed and walking towards his room as he yelled, “I’ll tell you tomorrow okay? Bye.”

After he closed the door, he started to ed his shirt and walking towards his wardrobe and changed in to his pajamas. He lay down and sighed. He never thought that the girl that he likes have a such a problem.

“Right, tomorrow is the day that our album released. I’ll give Eunja my first album.” he smiled and closed his eyes.

He felt so proud and happy that Eunja had told him about a piece of her story. That means that Eunja have no problem being around him anymore. And he feels that Eunja was so very welcomed him now. Not as same as the first time that they met before. That was so awkward, silence, and dark aura around them. He can’t forget the teary eyes of her, the smile that came from her, the warmness of her, and everything about her, today.  So he feels better for Eunja, and he thinks that he fell in love with that girl more and more.

*

“Mrs. Kim, is that obvious if I love someone but I just meet with him for—“She count her meeting with that mentioned guy with her fingers. “Maybe... five?”  Mrs. Kim just smiled and placed her milk and omelete in front of her.

Mrs. Kim sat down beside her and started to make a speech.

“It’s not strange or something Young Lady, it made sense, even many of couple fell  in love while their first met, it’s called love in the first sight. Have you ever heard that?” Mrs. Kim giggled.

“Oh, I’ve heard about that. But Mrs. Kim I’m kind of afraid with my own feels. It seems hurt me and it’s so hard for me to accept it. I don’t know.” She said and took a sip of her milk.’

“There is just one point that I could tell you little miss; Trust your little heart, because it was the only faithful friend that could give a best decision for you. Believe me.” Mrs. Kim stood up and grabs the empty plate.  She just smiled toward her little miss and went to the kitchen. She knew that her little miss already fell in love with someone knew. But, who? She didn’t know at all.

Eunja headed to her office after she gave her sister a lovely kisses.  She should be take her day off, but she had something to do with a bunch of the photos that had been taken for some magazine and she should edit it then make the soft copy. Actually, Mr. Nam said that she could finish it tomorrow, but she couldn’t delay it for tomorrow.

“Eunja,  i thought you’re take your day off.” Mr.Nam said in surprise when he saw Eunja entered the office.

“No Mr.Nam.” She smiled and took her seat. “Can I save my day off for necessary things?” She asked Mr. Nam.

“Of course.”

She loves this job already. She didn’t know why whenever Mr. Nam being with her, she feels like protectable and loved by someone. She really meant it. She has a new family, new friends and even new feelings. And she loves all of it.

“Eunja-ah, I’ll go first, you better go home. Don’t working too hard that’s not good for your health, you can continued it tomorrow.” Mr. Nam said to her.

“Don’t worry Mr. Nam. I’ll go home soon. You can go first.” She bowed and Mr. Nam just smiled then go away.

Her phone is ringing after she finished clean up her desk. She surprised when she saw the name of caller, it was Eunhyuk.

“Yobseyo?” She answer him, she didn’t realized that she let out a slight smile.

“Oh, Eunja. Do you have a time?” he asked in a happy voice.

“Yeah. Why?” she answered him without hesitant.

“Can we meet at the café near your office? I’m here already. I want to give you something. Can you?” actually, Eunhyuk wa

Please log in to read the full chapter