3.

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Eunja was so excited and spirited at her second day. She just likes a ball, rolling at there, and there. She never tired to help Mr. Nam to arrange everything. But in another side, Eunhyuk was laid his eyes over her. He just puzzled with the accident that happened last night.

“Yah! Monkey! Is Eunja that pretty?  Stop staring at her!” Donghae with a light slap on his shoulder which it awake him from his daydream.

“What? No. I’m just—yah, is she really nice towards to you?”

“Yes, wae? She’s so cheering and funny.”

“Really?  I’m just questioned about her act last night; I saw her sat down on the bench near the pool. And then I tried to approach her to have a good conversation, well you know that she just look so awkward with me. And you know what? She was on the phone with someone, but when she ended the call and realized there was me behind her, he turned into an awkward one just like the previous time and when I tried to greet her she went away. What’s wrong with her?”

“Hmm, maybe you’re just like a monster! Hahaha.” Donghae laugh hardly.

“Or maybe—“Donghae widen his eyes. “Bwoya?” Eunhyuk sighed.

“She likes you.” Donghae smiled playfully.

“I’ve hear about that.” Suddenly Kyuhyun popped out. “When girl avoiding you, they have two options, they were scared or they were in love with you, then—what do you think, Hyung?” Kyuhyun said.

“Ya! You’re just ruin my mood.” Said eunhyuk with a awkward face expression.

“Aaaa~ you’re likes her, aren’t you?” teased Donghae.

“Shut up!” Eunhyuk shout and went away from that seat.

“Yah, Hyung, why that monkey just like that?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I don’t know.” He shook his head innocently.

In other hand, Eunja just recently take a rest for awhile from her work. She sat down und

Please log in to read the full chapter