1.

The Sister of Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Yah! Eunja ! Why are you just stood there? Help the photographer! Go!” the PD said.

“Ye, sosaengnim.” Eunja bowed.

                This was her second day being a photographer assistant. Her name is Park EunJa, she has a sister named Lee Jieun. They lived together with a maid. Unluckily, their parents already passed away because an accident which it caused her little sister sick. They were risen up  by their parents family, Park big family.  

“Eunja you did it well, thank you for today, you proved that you’re work well. Congratulations, you’re approved.” The PD said.

“Really? Kamsahabnida PD.” She bowed 90 degrees to the PD. She left out the PD office with a wide smile. She took her bag and hurriedly and called her house number.

“Ms.Kim I’ll be home.” She sent a wide smile down to the streets.  

*

“Jieunah, how was your day?” She combed Jieun’s hairs slowly while she faced the mirror.

“This is my second day in the U.Y  Photographer. It’s much better that my work before I had so much fun. I became the main photographer assistant. Cool right? I love being a behind the scene guy. And I met many new artists, it much better, really.” She smiled.

“Jieunah, your hairs already grew up. It’s too long. Wah, even your back was covered by it.” Her eyes winded and she made an amused way to entertain her, even she knew that JiEun won’t reply her, at all.

She stared at her lovely sister for awhile and recall for the memories about her family in the past.  Then the unlucky fate came to her family and took all the happiness. Her tears were gone and dried already, she had no more tears to cry, the past 3 years she cried every night and in every her nightmare. She started used to be a strong girl. That was Park Eunja that everyone knew now.

“What was in your mind, Jieun? Are you happy? Sad? I hope you’re happy.” She turned her head again towards to her sister.

*

Please log in to read the full chapter