Chapter 9 - The worthless years. Pt.1

Plots of Destruction.

A/N: I apologize for my hiatus. ; _ ; I've been crushing on my favorite youtuber.. meh. I'm still married to Seunghyun, and staying with him<3

So back off. c';

______________________________________________________________________

3 years had passed since the incident.

After I left the villa, A couple of months passed, and SeungHyun decided to break up with Lacey. Lacey dissapeared a few weeks after. My new Location was Seoul, South Korea.

I was working as a librarian, with a new friend of mine, Kinzie. Kinzie was from the UK, she came to asia to get some money, travel, see the culture and so on. She was usually the quiet type, like me. Ever since that incident, it changed me quite a lot. 

That day, 3 years ago, since then i've been keeping my eye out for SeungHyun. Kind of like a stalker.. Except I didn't really care what anyone called. This week of course, he sort of just.. dissapeared I guess. His K-Pop history has been strange this week, current absences and such, the only thing I had left to keep my eye on was the K-Pop magazines.

Dozens and dozens of gossip and such.

Me and Kinzie we're working the last night shift at the library.

"We should hurry up.. I was planning to take you somewhere tonight. I know it's late and all, but we need to let loose more often, you know, with all the work we put up with.." Kinzie sighed as she was up on a ladder, putting books in order at the top shelf. "What? What do you mean chill, and let loose? Are you saying that.." I gasp a little. 

"Yes. Clubs. C'mon. Don't be a baby tonight. I was kinda hoping that i'd meet a cutie tonight. Maybe I can hook you up with a cute one too. But can you please be calm about it and just go?" She whined.

"Kinzie, you know what had happened in my past. I am so done with Clubbing. Please kinzie, Do I have to drink too?" I shuddered in disgust.

"No, you don't have to drink, but at least have some fun, or i'll make you dance myself." She chuckled nervously. "Alright fine. Let's just finish up and get over it." I shook my head in shame.

---

A couple of minutes later, we finished up organizing the books and headed to Kinzie's house.

"Why are we here?" I raise an eyebrow at her, as she goes through her closet. "Oh, we're not going into the club looking like we're nerds. We're gonna look hot, and have some fun." She grinned at me. "Oh god.." I sighed.

 

________________

I'm making it into 2 parts. please stay tuned.