Chapter 12 - Just The Beginning.

Plots of Destruction.

A/N: So, I was listening to two songs today. VVIP & Ode to the Bouncer. And i just got this huge idea for the story. 

Guys, this is gonna be a hella big part of this fic. I'm so excited for this.. This is just the beginning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Andy, can you take those clothes off before you ruin 'em? Here wear this." Kinzie threw her keys at the dining table and threw me a night dress. 

I look at her and chuckle. "You wear these? Pshts. I used to." I sigh over such memories of the past. Mostly when I was a teenager.

"anyways, ying I have some comic books in my room, check 'em out if ya want. Also, I'm will be coming up with some uh.. plans for this "revenge" thing to get that bastard for once." Kinzie grinned and walked into a room. 

"Wait wait wait.. Wait.. what the hell is this room?" I carefully scan the room that kinzie walked into. About 4 computers we're lined up on her desk, side by side with different types of keyboards and mouses. Along with 7 or 6 sets of televisions around the room, with cables at every corner that's nearby a type of technology. The left side wall had life sized boxes that contained the smartest type of computer software that took out half of the room.

"Hold on, I have to type in our progress and then type in some suggestions for this plan to catch this little .." Kinzie spoke quite faster than before as she typed crazily at each computer. "Is there something you know that i'm supposed to be told about before we continue our plan Kinzie Kensington?" I an eyebrow at her, she did not hesitate to remove her eyes off the computer.

"Not quite. Look, so far I'm not able to track down SeungHyun at all. I've checked all systems along the area of northwest, and Southeast of Both North & South Korea. Still no sign of him so far. I'm assuming that he went out of the country and traveled to the Americas to do some type of photoshoot or some . Tomorrow i have to pick up some software and some new gadgets for this plan to work. Ying will be in charge of connecting and plotting points all over where he could possibly be.. The point is, i'm busy. Talk to me later. And you should really put on that night gown soon." Kinzie mashed all the keyboards at once typing in some type of computerized code.

I shrugged and walked out and went into the bathroom. I closed the door slightly behind me and removed the new clothes and wiggled myself into the night gown.

I walked into Kinzie's tech room, and put the new clothes on the desk. "Why thank you. I'm assuming that you'll be going to sleep now? I mean, it is getting quite late now is it?" Kinzie spoke as she continued to type, and yawned a little. "I guess. I am kinda sleepy anyways. Night." I yawn and head back out and into Kinzie bedroom.

Ying was laying on the carpet with 2 stacks of Comic Books by her side. "NOUOUOU. KIMMM HE'S NOT FOR YOU!!" She squealed. 

"Uh.. Ying.. kinzie let me sleep in her room, so if you wanna sleep here, there's some blankets in her closet you can lay down and sleep on the ground.. " I said awkwardly and covered my face in one of Kinzie's blankets. "Ohh.. mhmm. mmkay. I'll go and sleep on the floor in a bit.. I need to finish the next two chapters.." She stared at the comic book. 

I snuggled myself into the blankets, "Turn off the light when you're ready." I yawned at her and shut my eyes tight.

---

"Morning -head." I saw a fuzzy image of Veda as I stood to yawn loudly and rub my eyes. 

"What are you doing here?" I blinked tiredly at Veda and noticed that Ying and Kinzie stood by the door. "Kinzie told me that i'm gonna be part of the plan, but we've gotta straighten you up first, by teaching you the steps to get a new personality.." Veda smirked and walked out the door.

"Take a bath, I ordered some of the best shampoo online to get that hair fluffy for ya." Kinzie grinned and walked out as well. Ying just waved and walked out.

"Oh by the way, the attitude lessons will be immediately after you shower. I'll see you in the kitchen once you're done." Kinzie yelled from the living room.

--

i eventually took that shower, got into some weird "casual' looking clothes for the day afterwards. I sat quietly in the living room, Kinzie, Ying, & Veda just observed me. Silence took it's toll.

"uhm.. About the attitude less-" I spoke, my sentence was yet interrupted by Kinzie, "Yes! Okay, to start off, i brought a friend.. " Kinzie smirked, and stared at the door, where A tall american looking guy walks in. "Sup." He grins, his british accent twirling his tounge blissfully.

"Meet Brandon, My ex. He actually helped me quite a lot, besides being a complete ." Kinzie chuckled. Brandon ran towards me and sat next to me. "So.. I heard you needed help, obviously these are all in a hurry, and they're pressuring you to learn quick. So i'm just gonna get this crap started okay?" Brandon smiles warmly at me, seeming completely harmless.

"Uhm.. Sure?" I give him an awkward look, unexpecting what might happen soon. "Alright! First things first, Keep your head up, don't expect much, don't be a gold digger, be a maneater for half the situation, be sweet but poisonous, fight back when necessary and stick with your insticts. You're finished!" Brandon stood up and left the house.

"What the hell was that?" I cocked an eyebrow at Kinzie and Veda. "That was your attitude lesson sweetie. All in one. Hitting 2 birds with one stone. Now that you're ready, it's time to get your into your new fit, and head out into the real world. C'mon, get your lazy off the couch and go wear that outfit you bought yesterday!" Veda smirked and pushed me back into the room

--