Chapter 2 - Lol.What?

Plots of Destruction.

A/N; Sxc title. AmIRite? skjbfgnjksdnbjfknsjnfdjskndsjfns. Enjoy da rest. ilu♥ Jk. I only love T.O.P.♥

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The leather seats intertwined my legs, ( in which case I was wearing shorts..) The silkiness surrounded all the seats available inside the limosine.

I scooted myself over at the very end, just to make sure I was away from this 'pop star' . The door shut closed, SeungHyun slowly turned his head towards me, and raised an eyebrow. Just slightly..

"So. What brings you to the streets?" He smiles warmly. I shudder a bit, as I was about to hesitate into answering him, "... Do you think i'm a hooker or something?" I asked, hoping to get an answer on why he chose me to pick up at this very dark of the night. He laughed deeply at my question.

"Well... You we're in the streets weren't you? With those skimpy shorts.." He said slowly as he lowered his voice, and moved closer, his hand now sinking deeply into my thigh. "ing.." I scoffed, as I slapped him across the face. "What kind of douchebag of a popstar do you ing think you are? Who are you treat a runaway who's been through like this? Seeing your music videos, interviews, your past life, how you became famous! I expected more than you Choi SeungHyun." I said softly, with that angry tone still in me. 

His eyes we're finally to the point where they we're filled with sorrow, sadness, depression, almost hate. 

I let out a sigh to fill the silence of the seats. I quietly pulled up the lower edges of my baggy shirt, hoping to let go of some of the awkwardness in me. 

"Look, I don't think it was a good idea for me to even agree to even come onto this limo.. I should just.. head back to the torture.." I sighed, finally getting up, and slowly reached over to open the door.

I watched as SeungHyun speedily moved, and got a grip onto my neck, and choked me tightly. "Not.. So.. ing.. Fast." He laughed softly, with a vein on his neck, looking as if it we're about to pop.  I gasped hard, and fast for some air, I couldn't breathe anything, there was no way out. My sight was slowly getting blurry. 

I felt SeungHyun's bulge grinding against me. I couldn't do anything but let out a moan and a gasp for air. He chuckled deeply and smirked, with an eyebrow raise. "Looky Looky here..I think i've found what i've been looking for.." He said slowly, as he cooed into my ear, lastly breathing into my earlobe. I squirmed around under him, violently, hoping to let loose of his grip sooner or later, no matter if he tries to pleasure me or not.

The more I squirmed, the stronger the grip got. 

'I'm ed' I thought as I choked and died slowly. Finally, at that point of anger was up to my head, I slapped him, and got a chance to punch him right on the nose, and got my things, and jumped out the moving vehicle. I watched from the gravel, as the limo didn't even hesitate to stop back for me. 

Warm tears slowly fell down my face as I rubbed my cheek. I sniffed violently, and scratched my forehead from a scar. 

--

By now, looking for the time was the only thing on my mind. "What time is it? I need somewhere to stay.." I muttered as I walked towards a gross looking hotel. " it. Yolo." I sighed, as I walked into the hotel. 

"Hey. Welcome to the B- Whatever Hotel. If you need a room just take a key from the counter, it's free here, due to the uh... GrossNess." A guy with Lennon Shades, long hipster hair, and some baggy clothes said with a boring tone as he pointed to the counter. I coughed a bit, and walked towards to where the keys we're. 

I noticed the guy was reading a K-Pop magazine, There he was.

Choi SeungHyun and the rest of BigBang on the cover.  Popularity at it's best.

I sighed, and walked down the hallway near the counter, and went into room 18B.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N; SJFBHGJHSBDJFBSDJHKBNFKJSDBNDFJSBNFDSJBDSJKBSD.

POOP.