Chapter 6 - The Morning after.

Plots of Destruction.

 

A/N: Yes. Even when i'm going through my anxiety disorder, and my panic attacks with my depression, i'm still doing this for ya'll. You guys owe me now. loljk.. if you want, i'd really appreciate it. This was actually really hard to write, i kept reminding myself of depression & etc. So.. hope this turns out good afterwards. Btw, I broke up with him. I feel more free<3
 
Key -
 
[ Italic } = Thoughts.
 
{ " - Quotation marks. } = Speaking. Obviously.. LOL.
 
_________________________________________________________________
 
Curtains, lace, sunlight.
 
My blurred vision wasen't sure at what I was looking, but once I rubbed my eyes tiredly, I guessed completely right. I was not surprised at all.
 
I sat on the warm blankets, and slowly noticed that I was . I shrugged it off and thought some more, calmly. I've never felt this calm for the first time. I really do mean that. It took me a while to remember that something must've happened last night, or the evening before. "What..?" I said to myself as I was in the crystal clear room. I walked up from the bed, still , and walked over to the huge window that extended. I felt weird doing this.
 
", this isn't the 70s!" I gasped, and took the blanket back into my grasp, and covered myself as I stood at the window, looking out into the bright, yet dim morning distance. I breathed through a spot in the window, and rubbed it away lightly. The door squeaked open, "Hey." I heard a deep voice chuckle softly behind me. I was too scared to turn. 'What the hell happened last night..?'
 
I sighed, and turned around, blanket still around my body. It was surprisingly SeungHyun..
 
"Hey.. I remember you.." I stated, still a bit surprised. "Wow. I uh.. Made breakfast. I told lacey that you passed out from drinking that whiskey. I had to drink what was left of it because of you. " He laughed softly. "Ah.. Who's Lacey?" I asked, confused, still calm though.
 
"Are you sure you're okay? You seem to have forgotten what had uh.. happened last night.." He said with another chuckle. I got a bit confused, and shrugged it off, "I need clothes. I guess." I said as I put out my hand, hoping for him to have some clothes already assigned for me. "I uh.. I guess you can go into lacey's closet.. She's downstair still eating, and tired. She won't bother you at the moment, nor suspect anything if you're still upstairs, once you're done, you can go ahead and come down and eat." He smiled warmly at me, and kissed me softly on the lips.
 
I blushed, and smiled back at him, and walked over the blanket still around me, to Lacey's room.
 
--
 
Once I was in her room, which wasen't long to get to, It seemed so small at first, but I seemed to have spotted some buttons around the room, like her closet, it had these.. well.. buttons. So I clicked on the one that said, "clothes." 
 
The closet opened up, revealing almost a ton of clothes, pants, tops, dresses, etc. I was just.. baffled. 
So many things I can choose from. I shuddered a bit, and picked a loose summer dress, baby blue with white polka dots on the fluffs. I sighed, and once I was fully dressed, I slowly walked downstairs with my bare feet, suddenly feeling a bit giddy and playful. Like almost child-like.
 
"Hey andy.." Lacey yawned, he head placed on the glass table, yawning some more. "Hi." I spoke back softly, and sat across from SeungHyun. "Well. You seem quite a bit, giddy this morning. Are you ok?" SeungHyun smirked a little.
 
I nodded, "So.. What's breakfast?" I raised an eyebrow towards the fridge. "Well. That depends. I made 2 things, Waffles or French toast?" He asked softly. 
"Waffles all the way." I commanded, got up from my seat and started to poke SeungHyun on the arm as he took the waffles from the fridge and heated them. "Yah. Stop acting so Childish!" He chuckled, and pushed me away playfully. I grinned at him and poked him some more.
 
--
After that good breakfast, All of us we're on the couch, just watching some tv. While Lacey and SeungHyun we're Cuddling besides me, I listened to music on my phone. I jammed to the rhythm as 'Savant - Cry For Love' Started to play on my phone. I closed my eyes shut, and moved to the beat a little as I sat. 
 
"Hmm. Whatcha listening to.." I heard SeungHyun muttering, and took one of my earpods and inserted it into his ear. "Ooh." He said, now impressed. "What's it called?" He asked, as I kept of jamming. "Cry for love, by Savant." I replied calmly. 
 
I felt so calm today, A little too calm. "Welp. I think it's time for me to go. It seems too weird to feel.. So calm. Meh. Lacey, do you want this outfit back?" I asked. "Nope. You can keep it if you want." She smiled, her head on SeungHyun's chest, as much as it made me jealous, music calms me down sometimes.
 
"Alright, well.. Bye. I'll be at the motel if any of you guys need me." I waved, and walked bare feet to open the door. "Wait." I heard SeungHyun say. "Hm?" I said back with a weird look on my face. "Stay. You can be our roomate. Sorta anyways." He smiled warmly at me and winked, making sure it was out of Lacey's sight. 
 
I smiled, and ran to him to hug him. "There, there. Don't be such a softy." He chuckled, and patted the seat next to me, to signal me to sit back down and watch tv with them again.
 
I was hopeful for more things to be positive like this.
Positive. Oh how I wish everyday was like this.