Chapter 10 - Differences worth The risks.

Plots of Destruction.

A/N: I appreciate all the support, it really makes my day. ^^

______________________________________________________________

I exited the club without hesitation, the slow clacking of my heels echoed in the streets. It had started to pour, I slowly got lightheaded with troubled thoughts of the previous scenario. I didn't think of walking home at all. I had to think things thoroughly. 

So, I walked. And Walked, And Walked. After 2 exact hours, it had stopped raining, it was extremely dark outside, and finally walked back to my apartment.

My feet had landed on the front steps of my apartment. I looked down for a while. I had stepped on a small white piece of paper, I picked it up with my nails and squinted at the soggy paper. 

it read, "I'll seek you out. Flay you alive, One more word and you won't survive. And i'm not scared of your stolen power, I see right through you any hour." It was the beginning lyrics of Blue Foundations' Eyes on fire. I had a big idea on who I thought it was. 'He's playing mind games with you again.. Don't trust him.'  My conscience whispered.

I tore the paper into pieces and went into my apartment, and dismissed the feeling of betrayal.

---

"Hey. You want any coffee? I made it this morning." Kinzie smiled warmly as I walked into the library. "Don't start with your little nice gestures. You ditched me last night.. And guess who the I found on my way to the bathroom?" I scoffed and pushed her out of the way to place my purse on a table. I took out my glasses and lifted them up to the bridge of my nose and scanned her stance. 

"Excuse me? You have no right to talk to me like that! And For your information, I didn't ditch you. One of the guys at the table actually wanted to go out with me, while the other one got mad and took the fight out the back of the club.. And please, don't tell me if it was that K-pop bastard that had ed you sideways the last time?" She sighed and dropped some books on the table.

I looked down in shame and nodded at her. "Damnit. This is why we should stick together more often. Did he do anything?" She looked over at me and started stamping the back cover of the books. 'He remembered me, He had me stuck to a wall. And I told him that I had a friend waiting, and he thought it was a guy I was dating or something.." I clenched my jaw, and started to get some books on the table to scan myself. 

"What? He literally had you stuck on a ing wall? You've got to be kidding me.. Honey, you can't let this ing bastard play you like a puppet like the last time. You need to change that attitude and get your hopes up real high, cause Kinzie Kensington is gonna teach you a couple things about playing some hard ball girl!" She smirked and rose one of her eyebrows at me as she continued with her work.

"God no. It's fine really. I'll just.. uh.. go to a psychiatrist. Or someone who does Psychology." I chuckled nervously. 

Kinzie then stretched her arm out to reach the radio. 'Lykke Li - i'm good, i'm gone.' Started playing, as well as kinzie started clacking her heels together to the rhythm. "No. No. No. I'm helping you out and that's it. I've had enough of your little baby self. You need to wipe your the right way!" She laughed and started to twirl and dance around her seat. 

I sighed, and chuckled at her dancing a bit. Sometimes we all have to take risks I guess. 

--

"okay girl. First steps of business, Clothes. This is the easiest step. Trust me on this." She grinned at me and pulled me into a dark themed store.

"Welcome to Remarkable Poison. Hope you enjoy our finest clo-HEEEEYYYYYY!!!! KINZIE! LONG TIME NO SEE GIRL!" A girl with neon blue lipstick, a black goth dress, and red hair leaned into the counter to hug Kinzie. "Totally. Veda, Meet my buddy Andy. She's here to get an extreme-uber--ton-gran makeover. " kinzie bumped her shoulder on my arm to speak.

"Hi." I waved at Veda awkwardly. "Hi there. Woah. You really do need a makeover.." She smiled at me, and pulled kinzie and me into a room.

"Ladies, welcome to the Abyss. Where any type of extreme makeover takes place since 1964." Veda winked at us, and walked towards the door. "If you guys need anything else, just yell my name and i'll bring my back here." She chuckles and walks out the curtains of the exit.

The room consisted of a lot of certain dark coloured curtains hanging from the walls, with merchandise hanging from one wall, and in the center was a french lovechair, along with standing neon lights in the corners of the room. "Alright. Let's start off, i'm here to give you a 'Who gives a ' kind of look. okay? You need to man up, become a bad girl and just be like, ' the world!'." She grinned, and went into the dressing room. 

I sat nervously waiting for Kinzie to come out for one of her big planned outfits that she wanted to put on me. As if I was her doll. 

"Alright! Put this on." She hands me a leather bra with spikes, I stare at it, then stare at her. "What? I think it'll look real nice with you new you." She smirked and went back into the dressing room.

She then came out again, with ripped black stockings and some Doc Martens. "oh god.. kinzie are you trying to make me look like bait?" I whine at her, and place what she's given to me on the couch. "Nope. Just trying to make you look as if you don't want to be messed with." She grinned and dove back into her searching. 

"Take this. i'm done. Now stay here so I can call Veda to get your hair done!" She cheered and went back out.

"Alright. Veda, you know what to do. Do your thang!" Kinzie clapped enthustiastically. I heard the thomping of Veda's cyberpunk boots on the hardwood of the room. It kinda gave me the creeps, but it's the outcome that counts. "Alright. let's see here.. I'm guessing you we're going for a.. Hm.. Modern, 'i don't give a crap' kind of look?" She asks Kinzie and ruffles my hair a bit. 

Kinzie nods a bit, "Yeah, but uh.. For example, 60 percent badass in it, and the other 40 percent is y." Kinzie pushes her glasses up to the bridge of her nose and smirks at me. "Aha. I've got it." Veda takes out some scissors and begins to sharpen the edges.

"This is gonna be a long one.." Veda laughs, and Kinzie laughs with her.

_____________________________________________________________

Woot. It seriously feels nice to be back. 8D -Andy