Chapter 8 - Bravely Un-Amused, yet independent.

Plots of Destruction.

A/N: Derp. Since we're not dead, which i'm very glad, I'm gonna continue writing my , so it can be loved by you guys. o- e

Also, I reccomend you guys to start commenting immediately again, How am I supposed to know if you guys like one thing, and not another?

_____________________________________

By now I was fully clothed again, This time I was slowly moving the door knob to the entrance of the villa. Once I opened it, SeungHyun was on the couch, Lacey in his arms.

"It was terrible, I don't know what happened, but whatever it was, i'm glad it's all over." Lacey sighed.

"Oh hey, you never told me what happened!" Lacey's eyes immediately brightened.

SeungHyun turned his head towards me slowly, he raised his eyebrow, along with a smirk. "It.. It was nothing. I thought a guy was chasing up and was about to kill us or something.. I tend to panic at times like this, I was actually nervous." I sighed, and walked upstairs to at least get some rest.

"Wait." I heard SeungHyuns voice echo for me. 

I look down the stairs to see only Lacey looking at me. "Sadly, We're using the bedroom tonight..So.. If you don't mind. You're gonna need to use the uh.. Living Room tonight. Great, Thanks."  SeungHyun said calmly, and continued watching television. A lot of in one night. What a greedy bastard.

I finally came down the stairs and sat in the kitchen, finally browsing through my phone and listened to some depressing music at least. 

--

Moans and Groans we're heard from up the stairs, That's good I brought my laptop to the kitchen soon enough.

I typed away, headphones in my ears, music loud. But that strong, angry, pissed off feeling in my heart was greater. It was obvious that I needed to do something, I was just too.. Well. Wimpy.

I sighed, and paused the music, and put my headphones down. 'Holy . The sounds louder.' I thought, now regretting to putting down my headphones. "Guys. Can you like, shut the up for a bit? You're pissing me off with all the noise." I sigh out from the first step. No respond. I sigh, and go 7 steps more. "Guys. Shut the up. I'm trying to write some fanfics, Seriously." I scratch my forehead nervously.

Still no respond, they continue with their groans and moans.

"Oh god.." I sigh in agony, and walk up the stairs silently as possible. I slowly walk up to their door, The moans now coming in louder into my ears, slowly, yet painfully sinking into my brain. I bang on the door furiously. "Guys, shut the up for once. I'm down here, trying to write a ing paragraph damnit." I sigh, anger gushing through my veins.

Lacey comes out the door, with a blanket around her body. "Andy, you need to calm down. Seriously. We even warned you that we'd be using the night today. But can you please leave us alone? You're kinda acting like an attention .." Lacey sighs, and scratched her forehead at me.

I give her the stare, and raise my eyebrow at her. "Excuse me? Me? Acting like an attention , when you guys are the ones in bed, with your mouths never ing closing. And if you're gonna be nagging the out of me, do it right. Next time, know who you're ing at. It's not my damn fault your boyfriend there is being a sick ing bastard, trying to play you off pretending as if he's not ing cheating." I scoff, and walked down a step.

"What? Hold the up. You don't tell me what to do, and you don't call my ing boyfriend a damn cheater when you don't even know him completely you retarded piece of . And as you said, if you're gonna nag someone, do it ing right." She responded, her voice high. "Get the out my house." She pointed towards the door. 

"Where the are my clothes, and my bags then?"

---

"Stupid ." I cursed under my breath as the wind flowed through the trees around the villa outside. , even outside I could hear the echoes of their moans. I walked down the hill and back to that ugly motel. 

"Back to Stage one." I sigh at the hipster kid at the counter. He pats my back and gives me the keys to the room I was previously in. 

Once I sat on the bed, I was just immediately tired of putting up with SeungHyun. I wanted to be away from him, I wanted nothing with him anymore. My ilfe has had enough already.

I took out the last cigarette from my backpack. I lit it up and lay on the bed, gazing up at the cieling. It'll never be the same again, for the first time.

We all know better. Don't we? 

_____________________________________________________