Chapter 4 - You Too.

Plots of Destruction.

A/N: HAY GUISE. I wrote part 3 & 4 in just one day... I COULDN'T HANDLE IT. <3 So uh.. Sup? c8

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Once me and Lacey walked into the chrysalis floor, The house was just..

Amazing, No other word to explain the full richness of everything surrounded by us.

"Want some food?" She offered nicely, I shook my head to her offer. All of this.. is just.. 

"Hey, did uh.. Your boyfriend buy you this whole house or something?" I asked awkwardly. "Oh yeah! He's a real nice, cutesy boy really, you should meet him! He's the sweetest thing!" She smiled widely at me, with those beautiful perfect eyes batting at me. By now, I knew that they we're dating.. It was too obvious that it had to be Choi SeungHyun.

And I didn't feel lucky at all. I put my head down, half depressed and half amazed. "Honey, are you sure nothing's wrong? Would you like to stay over?" She said with a worried look in her eyes. ( SHINANG BRIGHT LIKA DAIMON. LOOL! ) "No no. I'm fine really. I'm just quite tired. " I sighed. She nodded and ate a sandwich that she was making while talking to me.

"Oh god, now that i'm eating, you should see the Bedroom! It's just breathtaking!" She grinned, and held my hand and ran us together upstairs. 

---

"HOLY ING !" I gasped, with a scream in my voice.

The room was freaking huge, It explained why the top floor was wider than the bottom floor from the outside.. It had a hot tub installed on the floor in a corner, a couple of chandeliers hanging around each section of their bedroom, Their windows, stretched all over the top floor, where everyone could see them and the city lights. It was perfection to the max.

Jealousy hit in.

"Aha.. I'm guessing you're rich too?" I sighed, and crossed my arms. "Oh no, he bought this all for me just last night. He surprised me." She smiled a little one. 

"Mmh. Well uh.. I'll be going now.." I said to her gruffly, now annoyed, and jealous. "Wait! I wanna give you a make over! You seem to depressed girl!" she giggled, and threw me on the bed. 

She took out a black, silk mini dress, the ruby red heels that she was wearing last night. All of them in perfect condition.

"Oh god.." I sighed as I lay onto the bed. She then went into her open closet, and clicked a couple of buttons on a pad, 

Suddenly the room switched, now there was a new section in her closet, full of make up, from all different countries.

"Let's see here.. foundation, blush, lipstick, pearls, mmhm.." She muttered as she got a bucketful of equipment needed. I gasped at the huge bucket she had on her hand. "We're all set! Now, get up, and get ready for the makeup first!" She giggled, and put my hair up in a bun.

---

By now everything was finished. I was now wearing that silk dress, the red heels, the makeup, and my hair was now in small silky curls, mixed with straight strands of hair. "Oh god.. I look like a monkey that's been experimented on!" I sighed, now embarassed. 

"Oh honey! Stop underestimating makeup and fashion! Now strut your stuff down stairs and have a couple of glasses with me!" She whooted. As she carefully took me down the stairs, careful not to trip me with the heels. At the moment it was 8:00 o clock. 

Sharp.

As I sat on the bar stool in the kitchen, with my little in the tight dress, kinda uncomfortably, she served up our cups of wine. Red. Pure redness. Just like her hair, her spirit, her personality, her. Everything just.. Her. "Here! Cheers to life!" She smacked our cups together carefully, and drank the whole cup in one swallow. '.... She must be good at swallowing with him..' I thought, now even more jealous, and frustrated.

''Hey jagi..'' I heard a deep voice enter the house.

"! I HAVE TO GO!" I whispered loud enough for her to hear. "NO NO! You gotta stay! So He can see my work! PLEASE DARLING!" She whispered back and had me trapped on the stool, with the cup in my hand. "." I cried silently. 

"Woah there. Who's your friend Jagi?" He chuckled deeply at her, and came closer to give her a quick kiss. "Oh meet my friend, Andy. She's real cute, I gave her a makeover! Andy honey, turn around for our guest please?" She giggled.

"I uh.. uh.. Bye." I said as I ran off outside the house with my things, without my heels, as I had time to remove them as I was stuck. 

---

Tears we're trailing from my face, every layer of makeup now peeling everywhere on the grass. I sat there, weeping, now it was my turn to sob like she did before..

I knew it was too stupid to even go with her.. I couldn't hold in the fact that I couldn't escape the feelings I had stuck in me.

I..

Loved him.

I stood up to leave, I slowly turned back, warm tears still running violently down my face..

There they we're.

On the window. In the bedroom..

He was making love to her on the glass window, their bodies now ing like crazy together, their arms intertwined with each other. 

I squinted a bit, His face.. No.

He had a wide smirk on his lips. He winked out to me. And sent out a kiss from the window.

"ing piece of !" I screamed and ran away as far as my worthless feet could carry me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. I was so... GAH! into the story while writing! ; _ ;