Chapter 5 - Re Encounter

Plots of Destruction.

 

A/N: I tried looking for some music to get inspiration.. Hope this works for ya'll... And, this took me weeks to finish. I've been having some depression problems, hope this is good enough..
 
Also, I've browsed through some of my subscribers' profiles.. I see I got competition.. This is War.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
My hand shook a bit as I held the cigarette. Slow circles of smoke puffed from my mouth, tears continued to drop slowly from my eyes to the sheets of my bed, now making them dirty for the first time as they dissolved in the deep depths of the cotton cloth.
 
'ring ring!'
 
I got up, tears still filling my eyes, heart still quite broken and dissabled.
 
"What." I answered through the line.
 
"A-Andy? Are you okay? Are you crying? Where are you?" Lacey was filled with questions.
 
'stupid ..' I thought. "Yes, i'm quite fine. And no, i'm not crying." I said quietly, as tears continued to fall, as I took another puff from my cigarette.
 
"Alright well.. I'm sorry for whatever made you leave and run out.. If you don't mind.. Can you please come over tomorrow Afternoon? SeungHyun will be out. Promise." She said softly into the line. As my lips intertwined with the hard, crip cigarette, "Sure." I puffed out a cloud of smoke into the line and hung up.
 
---
 
I sat on the bed, dry tears on my cheeks and on the edges of my eyes. I took a cigarette from the night stand and lit it up, and slowly inserted it into my mouth. I walked to the bathroom with the picked clothes, and my cat eye glasses. 
 
I put on a black vintage dress, brushed down my bangs, shoved in another cigarette, and put on my shades, along with a hat to cover the sun. 
 
I finally walked outside, and walked up the hill from before.. That painful feeling regressing back into my chest. 
 
'knock knock'
 
The click of the door opening made my stomach churn violently. Even if he wasen't gonna be here for the evening. I was quite early, to admit.
 
"ANDY! Welcome Back. Please come in, I wanna know what happened last night." She said softly, and gave me a small smile. She lead me to the couch, where the tv was to the cooking channel. I seemed to have noticed that she hasen't found out about the article in the magazine yet..I'm quite surprised.
 
"Please do explain. Are you alright now?" She said carefully. "Yeah. I'm cool." I said calmly as I lowered my shades at her. "You have a lighter anywhere? I'm craving a smoke.." I raised an eyebrow a bit. "Uh.. I uh.. You smoke?" She asked curiously, and gave me a funny look. "Yes. I quite do." I chuckled deeply at her question.
 
"That's funny. So does SeungHyun. I guess I can give you his lighter for now. Here. Catch." She shrugged off the statement, and threw the lighter at me that was once on the coffee table. I then took out the cancer stick and lit up the cigarette with his lighter.
"So uh, since SeungHyun isn't gonna be here, Maybe we could just chill for now.. I usually just do makeovers during my free time, but I don't wanna piss you off.." She chuckles nervously. I nod, and recline my feet to stretch out, to fill the rest of the couch.
---
 
I was actually quite surprised I was able to keep up with the awkwardness with Lacey, as we sat on the dinner table.
 
"So uh.. Have you ever seen SeungHyun really pissed off?" I ask her, with curiousity in my voice.
"Nope. Well.. Now that I think of it, I should really pay more close attention.." She chuckles nervously again. I nod, and sigh quietly.
 
Time eventually passes by, right when it was about.. 11:34pm...
 
'Click'
 
Lacey immediately gets off her feet and stands near the fridge. "Oh, hey Oppa." She smiles at him, as he raises an eyebrow at her.
I felt his breathing behind me, and shrugged it off as if I didn't care. Boy, did I wish so much to let my feelings to be said publicly..
 
"Where's the whiskey." He asks in a commanding tone. Lacey slides it on the dinner table, as SeungHyun was about to grab it, I quickly grasped the whiskey in my hands. He lets out a chuckle, and I then felt his fingers tap on my shoulder. I didn't hesitate, and kept my eyes on the whiskey that was grasped between my fingers. "Yes?" I say evily. 
 
He chuckles once again, "Whiskey."  I laugh a little, and as I was about to speak lacey says, "B-But oppa.. You should eat first.. You seem.. Well.. Stressed." She says in a quiet tone. I felt him nod, he then tapped my shoulder again and said, "That's my seat." I laughed again, and said, "Not anymore kid." and pointed to the seat across me, across the long dinner table.
 
He walked over and sat at the chair where I had pointed, surprisingly, our feet we're not too far apart under the table, and that gave me a bit of worry. I then watched carefully as Lacey placed a plate on the table for him. Grilled Fish, rice, noodles, and kimchi.
 
"Andy, you want anything?" She says gleefully that her boyfriend is now eating. "Nope." I say as I shaked my head at her.
 
She nods, and sits around the table, and starts to eat her own plate. Everything was quiet. The whiskey bottle still in my hands. I place it on the table, and open it up. I let it pour into my mouth, the tangy taste of alcohol, as if it we're honey to me, or the only thing I had left in the world.
As 2/3's of the whiskey was left, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and closed up the bottle of whiskey shamelessly. "I guess it's mine now. Don't wanna get my germs and bacteria on you or your babe do I now?" I chuckle deeply.
 
He ignores me, and continues eating very.. just very. Slowly.
 
"Glasses. Off. Now." He then ordered. "Ha. Very funny. That doesn't scare me." I chuckle. "No. It makes you look pathetic is all. I can't take someone seriously if they're gonna be looking pathetic the whole day." He replies, and smirks at his food and stops eating, and pushes the plate away to lacey. 
"Aha. Witty, and smug I see..." I scoff, and take them off slowly, and place them on the table next to me. 
 
He nods and crosses his arms, and takes out a cigarette from his pocket, lacey throws him the lighter, he catches it impressively and lights it up, and then smokes away. 
 
"Oppa. I'm getting tired.. Should I go to sleep.. But I feel like it's a bit too early.." Lacey yawns and stretches out her arms. "If you want, go for it." He states, and continues smoking o's.
 
I raise an eyebrow, and cough awkwardly at the situation. Lacey yawns again, and puts the dishes at the sink, and walks lazily up the stairs.
 
A couple of minutes later both me and SeungHyun hear a door shut.
 
"Long time no see darling." SeungHyun smirks as he stands from his seat and slowly, yet carefully walks over behind my seat. I sigh, and cross my arms in denial. 'The hell is he doing?' I thought over and over, but no answer. I felt goosebumps as he placed his hand on the hardwood dinning chair that I was sitting on.
 
My head, my heart, still filled with hate, yet that pint of love, how could something so forbidden even exist in this world?
 
I felt his finger trace my neck.
 
"Mmh. Are you mad?" He chuckled softly into my ear, which made me get goosebumps again. 'That stupid prick..' I thought to myself.
 
I sighed, and attempted to ignore whatever the depths of his mind would even think of.. "Talk to me.." He whispers again, now placing to fingers, and continued to trace them up and down my neck everywhere. As always, he had no right to make me talk to him after being a prick. "Hmm. Playing hard to get aren't you? Heh.. I would stop playing like that if I we're you.. Just saying.." He says slowly, now placing kisses, from my jawline, to the bones near my exposed chest.
 
"Apparently, you're still a prick. You have no right to tell me what to do. I should've left before you even came here." I scoff at him, still not planning to lay eyes on him. "You have one warning left.. One more mistake.. You should know what's coming to you honey. Your neck is too much of a sweet eclair to be wasted by me.. but I guess it's too late to doubt me." He chuckled deeply at my statement.
 
About 18 seconds later, He pushed my back onto the dinning table, bent me over, flipped the chair to fall on the floor, as his bulge was now behind me. "Told you not to play that game with me.." He smirked, and traced a finger down my spine, all the way to my waist.
 
"Mmh.. Warm, I see." He smirks even wider.
 
I let him play his stupid, retarded tracing game for about, 4 minutes. I then slip away from him, snatch a switchblade from my purse which was nearby, and stood at the corner of the kitchen. "Get the away from me. I'm tired of your retarded games, just let me ing go already Damnit. You're wasting my time, and i'm ing tired, I need sleep like now." I sighed out of breath.
 
He raised his right eyebrow at me now, his stare cold, and tempting to the core.
 
He walked towards me calmly, with his hands in his pockets, cigarette still at his mouth, as my switchblade came close to the bare flesh on his cheek.
He stared at me right in the eyes.
 
He grabs his cigarette, throws it on the marble floor, and crushes it with his foot.
I'm done, finished. His cold stare had me trigger, let out my everything on him.
 
Let's Dance.
 
I dropped the switchblade immediately, I jumped on him, wrapped my legs around his shaped waist, He lead us backwards towards the kitchen table, making it shake a little, He started to the top of my dress, then zipped it down quickly as possible from behind as he sat on the table.
He lay me down, slipping the dress off of me, exposing every part of flesh from me. He removed his trousers, his shirts, everything that he was able to take off in a jiffy.
 
He went into me, my arms grabbed his shoulders, I moaned his name in his ear, as our movements quickly got into rhythm, in synch, a large portion of ecstacy was released into my lower abdomen, along with my heart, and my head. I was in paradise, i've been waiting for him, craving, tempting, the time had came, it happened too soon.
 
I threw my head back, in signal that I was about to release myself, as he was himself. I gasped, and gasped for more into his ear, careful to be quiet. 
"S-Stay still.. We're almost there.." He groaned onto my shoulder.
 
I held my legs around him even tighter, on the final edge, I squirmed, and let out a short, yet quite loud moan from my lips, he kissed me, now groaning in each other's lips, riding out the rest of the .
 
I collapsed on the table, my hair in a mess, my wavy curls now expanding with the table, He leaned into my lips, and kissed me for the night..
_______________
A/N: GAH. IT WAS SO HARD TO FIND INSPIRATION. OMGOMGOMG. FINALLY DONE WITH THIS SHAT. ILU<3