Chapter 3 - The Slow, Painful, regression of feelings.

Plots of Destruction.

A/N: HAY GUYS. ILY. Not really. Can you guys comment for me on what you think of the fic so far? PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON SEUNGHYUN? PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEEE. Btw, after me not writing some parts of The halloween special, I feel like i'm being ignored.  Y U NO LOVE ME GAIS? D:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sighed as I tugged softly at the door knob, and opened the door to my chosen room. 

A beautiful girl, with ruby red, shiny, velvet hair was sitting on the bed with a dead rose on her hand. She was crying, her eyeliner and mascara now dripping violently all over the floor. "Uhm.. Are you okay?" I said slowly as I walked towards her and sat next to her. "N-No.. This guy I met.. H-He.. He left me hanging.. He said he'd come and talk to me, he said he loved me!" She said, as she started to sob harder.

"D'aww. I'm sorry, I really am. Maybe you can tell me his name? Incase I find him, and maybe teach him a lesson for you?" I offered, as I patted her head softly. Her hair was amazingly soft. She was quite beautiful, stunning. How could someone leave her hanging? 

"I-I don't really remember his name.. Last time he called he said he was busy with some girl he was trying to help on the streets.. a-and I asked how the girl looked like, since i kinda had some simpathy for her, and that he said she was wearing some teal shorts. L-Like the ones you have." She pointed at my shorts. 

The situation was quite suspicious.. I mean.. I'm not the only one with teal shorts in the city. There's millions of possibilities..

'Bzz. Bzz'

The Phone vibrated from her purse. She gasped and jumped and dug through her velvet black purse. "OH MY GOD. IT'S HIM! SHOULD I ANSWER! CAN YOU ANSWER FOR ME? WHAT SHOULD I SAY?" She panicked. "You can go ahead and answer, i'm sure it's okay this time, I mean, he did call back at least." I said to her. She nodded and answered. "H-Hey.. Uh-huh.. oh? She ran away? Why? That's strange.. Oh no, it's fine.. I understand. I LOVE YOU TOO! I'll meet you in a bit!" She chirped cheerfully as she hung up.

"What happened?" I asked her. "Oh he said that when he tried to help out that abandoned girl, she ran away cause she thought he was a predator or something, I tried not to laugh when he said that to me.. It's kinda funny when you think of it, oh and he apologized, and we're meeting tonight at some dandy diner! AAAHHHH! i'm so excited! But thanks so much for helping me! What's your name sweetie?" She smiled brightly at me.

"Andy.. Charmed. And you are?" I shook her hand. "Lacey, pleased to meet you as well honey. Thanks a ton! I'll be sure to find you on facebook or something! Maybe we can be bffs! But.. Bye for now!" She grinned and ran off. 

"Boy was that something.." I chuckled awkwardly to myself. I then walked up to the door and locked it, just to make sure there's no more visitors.

I took out the free blankets from the cupboard near the bed, they we're suprisingly clean,and well folded. I shrugged it off, and lay in bed with the sheets covering my shivering body. "Andy. Someday, you're gonna find out the time, and you're gonna be like, 'WOH.' " I said to myself and chuckled a bit. I sighed a bit, and closed my eyes.

"Hey"

His voice echoed in my head. "What am I doing? I think I must be retarded or something.. Why can't I get this douche bag out of my damn head?" I thought. And that's when that spot in my heart was hit.

"Maybe I was too stuborn... Yeah.. I think that's it.. No wait.. Maybe I just don't look like that pretty girl... Ugh. Why am I so ugly and stupid?" I sighed at myself, and covered my face with the sheets. "Andy, why can't you be perfect?" I said slowly to myself, and let a tear brush down my chin. "Andy stop crying, you're just hurting yourself even more!" My conscience scolded me.

But it was too easy to guilt myself into crying over the previous situation. "I could've died.. I-I... I could've... Lo- NO! Don't start thinking of growing feelings for that piece of ! It's stupid, selfish, and just impossible! Remember the way he treated you! Like a hooker.." I thought over and over. 

Every part of my body knew what I wished I wanted, and what I know I shouldn't do.. One Way or Another I wouldn't be able to resist myself any sooner..Live or let die. We all know it was too late..

Too.. Late.

--

'Bzz Bzz'

"." I cursed under my breath. Apparently, each room has an alarm.. By now, I felt completely retarded, I could've just looked at the time, and found out what time it was! I facepalmed, and got up, There wasen't no need to change, I was too lazy apparently. 

I got up, got the key to the room, and went out with my bags, and closed the door behind me. 

"Here's the key. Done for the night." I sighed at the hipster kid from last night, and dropped the key on the counter. "WAIT STOP. YOU WE'RE ON A MAGAZINE!" He tugged on the edges of my shirt. "What?" I gasped, and turned to him, I took the magazine he had in his hands.

There it was.

A picture of me going into SeungHyun's car. ". I SWEAR TO GOD, IM GONNA FIND THAT ING . , i'm ed." I sighed, now pulling my hair back. "Nonono. I'm on your side, it's impossible that you're a hooker! You're a runaway, it's obvious enough. Don't worry! I'll keep ya safe!" He huffed. "I'm uh.. Actually leaving.. " I said slowly, yet awkwardly. "Oh.. then you're ed." He sighed.

Oh well. I shrugged nervously, and walked out.

I immediately avoided eye contact with anyone in the streets. I'm at least glad it's daylight, instead of night time, he might as well have a high chance of picking me up again.. That basta-

"HEY!" Someone screeched from across the street.

"wah?!" I screamed, jumped, and made a run for it. "NO WAIT! ANDY IT'S ME! LACEY!" I heard a small little giggle. "L-Lacey? Oh uh.. hey!" I said awkwardly. 

"What's wrong?" she gasped. ', she doesn't know about the news on the magazine.. .' I panicked in my head.  "I uhm.. Uh... I need uhm.. uhm.." I studdered awkwardly, and moved my bangs to the side every second. 'If she ever finds out, she's gonna think i'm a !' I thought and panicked some more.

"Uhm.. Okay? Well.. Just to let you know, I got back with him! But I keep forgetting his name! Gah! You wanna come over? He's not home at the moment." She smiled widely, her teeth beautffully shinning in the sunlight, along with her ruby red lips. "U-Uhm.. Sure. I guess.." I shrugged.

"Well? COME ON GIRL!" She squealed, held my hand, and ran crazily up some street, then up a hill, where a giant glass villa was sitting.

_______________

A/N; HAY GUISE.  Poop. ^^