Chapter 9 - The Worthless Years Pt. 2

Plots of Destruction.

A/N: Hey guys. My birthday was this wednesday.. and im sick as a ing turd since that day. I'm so ing sick right now.

i'm doin' yall a damn favor right now. So you kinda owe me. :3 -Andy

________________________________________________________________

Me and Kinzie stood at the entrance of the so-called biggest club in Seoul.

"Uh.. Bye." I screeched and attempted to flee, she then snatched my arm in the speed of light and brought me back next to her. "Kinzie. Please? Do we really have to go.. "Clubbing" ? This is just ugh.." I plead now making a frowny face at her in disgust.

"Yes. Yes you do." She grinned at me and pulled me into the dark depths of the club. We sat at a table by ourselves, Multiple colours of strobe lights moved rapidly in each spot of the club. A giant handful of a crowd we're dancing crazily to the rhythm of, Princess of China by Coldplay. "I used to love this song.. until it got ed by this club.." I roll my eyes at kinzie who smiled widely at 2 men across our table. 

"You've got to be ing kidding me.." I scoffed and lightly hit Kinzie's left arm, She quickly turned her head at me and pulled me to her direction, in which she was running towards their table. 

I was pushed to sit next to one of the guys in their table when Kinzie sat on the other side. I quickly slammed my head on the table and covered my head with my arms, in attempt to block out their stupid voices which brought memories of my forbidden past. "Andy? Are you sure? Well.. you do make a nice couple.." I heard a muffled giggle from Kinzie. I sighed, and brought my head up. "Look, I gotta go.. Do something in the bathroom.. I'll be back." I cough awkwardly and ran quickly to the bathroom hallways. 

I slightly tugged on the bottom of my extremely tight black mini dress that was chosen by kinzie. As I was about to turn around and walk in, My shoulders we're pushed by ice cold hands.

"Long Time No See." SeungHyun smirked, as he cocked his right eyebrow. "Ugh. Go away. Get lost. Go kill yourself or jump off a cliff or something." I scoff but struggle to get myself away from his grip. "Now, Now. You don't me to choke you like last time now do you? i'll strain my muscles.." He chuckles deeply and smooths out his shoulders. 

"Anytime now. I need to get back with a friend.."  I roll my eyes at him and cross my arms and wait imptiently. "A friend huh? I thought you promised to wait for me.." He spoke softly, his fingers now traced the back of my neck, making me feel like I was back to the past. "I don't believe in promises." I sighed and pushed him away and walked back.

Kinzie wasen't at the table anymore. '. D-did she.. ditch me?' I began to shudder, deep my chest I felt like just dissapearing out of the world. Now a days you just can't trust anyone anymore.. Just like a game. A game. A game where the player chooses to emotionally control you into making descisions affecting your pixelated life. An unreal life.

_________________________________________________

A/N: i know. ish return. x. x i will attempt to write more.. don't worry. :x