Chapter 1 . .

Plots of Destruction.

A/N; WELCOME TO TEH GRAND OPENANINGING OF "PLOTS OF DESTRUCTION" PREPARE TO BE AMUSED<3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

15. Nonetheless, alcoholic mother, father who smokes, family in need of 'the money'. 

"I've Suffered Enough Haven't I?" I raised an eyebrow, and slightly rose my tone at my mother who was drunk, yet capable of beating me again.

"Shut up. You have no right of talking to me like that. Go to your ing room you little ." She laughed, cackled. At that point I couldn't care less if anyone in my family died or not. It was to live the moment, nothing ever lives for eternity. There was no god in my life. 

I walked calmly to my room and slammed the door violently. "Stupid piece of..-"  

Bing! ' 13 New Inboxes '

"Get the off the computer now. When your dad gets home, i'm telling him that you're being a ." She insulted as the door slammed back open. "Get the out my room. And I don't give a if you tell him or not. He's had enough pain from you already. Why make it worse?" I scoffed at her attempt of sending me down the guilt road. "Oh really now?" She laughed once again with her stupid insults. 

A burning sensation was felt across the edge of my mouth. That slapped me on the mouth. "Now let's see who's controlling who. Turn the ing laptop off now Or i'll throw it outside." She yelled as she left the room and slammed the door back shut. " it." I muttered.

It was obviously that I had no other choice but to abandon my only way of surviving. But hey, It's better than getting beat to near death like the last time..

--

It was 7:00 pm. And I was slowly scurrying myself out the window with my back being ed by the heavyness of the bags. 

".... .... ...." I slowly muttered as I was finally able to make my way onto the leafy grass right below the window. "Now. Where off to?" I sighed lazily.

I looked up upon the darkness of the outside. I could barely see the moon. The way it glisened through the grass, the complexion. "This, is gonna be a hell of a trip.. " I sighed again, finally walking to the streets of the city, hoping to look for a taxi.

--

The city of New York, the tumbling bicycles, the rapid walking, the heavy sounds and mutters of the streets. It was filled with herds of people, cars, motorcycles, bikes, from more traveling types of human technology. 

I brought my fingers to my mouth, and whistled as hard as I could to call a taxi. Suddenly a black limo comes in and stops in front of me instead. "The ..?" I muttered quietly as the door swung open. 

Choi SeungHyun. The stupidly, fabulous, handsome, ladies-man, kpop star.

"ing Great." I sighed loudly. "You looking for a ride?" He says as he chuckles softly, he then lowers his shades down to his nose to see me with those cold looking eyes. 

, It wasen't even cold at night in New York. 

"You've Got To Be Kidding me. You're Famous. I don't even know how you just decided to stop by so quickly. I mean really. Me?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He chuckled deeply and said, "It's New York. Honey, chill. Aren't you a runaway anyways?" 

"Y-Yes.. But that doesn't mea-" My sentence was interrupted by him putting a finger on my lips, as he softly cooed, and shushed me. "Now, come on in, and have some tea, or a drink of water with me. Before you die out here in the wilderness.'' He smirked, and he pushed me in playfully into the backseat of the limo.

___________________________

A/N; Poop. Hope ya enjoyed. Next part might include some... 

uh..

Stalker-ish characterization.. Maybe. ^^