Chapter 11 - Requirements.

Plots of Destruction.

【 A/N: WOO. 2K+ VIEWS. IM SO PROUD! c8 】

【 Also, Sorry for my absence. School's been a . And i'm back to going into korean school, Woot. Also, I've been thinking of maybe like.. doing this kind of celebration for my fics or something. I honestly don't know how to explain my ideas sometimes.. but uh.. i'll try figuring this out soon. o3o

* Also, I got an iphone! Woot. Wait.. Did already mention this? Meh. i can't remember.. 】

______________________________________________________________________

"Let's see here.. uh.. Kinzie is this good?" Veda guestures kinzie over behind the chair I sat in. "Hmmm... You know.. How 'bout you just shave like, half her head, and leave the rest there?" Kinzie spoke as she put a finger to her chin. "WAIT WHAT. NONONONONONO. I'LL LOOK LIKE A ING CLOWN. oh god.." I sigh and facepalm at them.

"Okay okay. I got an idea. Instead of shaving this poor girl's head, I'll just do some of my magic. Just be patient." Veda patted my shoulder, and shooed Kinzie out of the room.

"Alright. Now that we're alone. Just look through this book and tell me what you think fits with the theme the most. Cause apparently Kinzie the picky doesn't like the one I chose for you." Veda rolls her eyes and shows me myself in a mirror. "What the ..? This look fine to me.. But I think i'll need some time to choo-" My voice was interrupted by a sharp buzzing sound at the side of my head.

"Ta-da! Kinzie come in here!" Veda cheered. Kinzie walked in with her arms crossed, she then gasped and ran over to me. I sat there motionless, hoping they didn't cut my precious hair..

"GIVE ME THE MIRROR NOW." I demanded and swiped it from Kinzie's hands. I gasped in horror, to see my hair had been designed like a rebelious punk.

( http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9lt63wM8w1qbq64io1_500.jpg *That's the hairstyle. xDD ) 

"Holy , this looks good.." Kinzie patted the now absent tricklets of hair that was left from the shaving at the side of my head. "Get your ing hands off of me, and lets go to the damn next piece of of a step.." I sighed, and walked out back into the abyss. "Wait wait! You have to get into one of the outfits i bought you. I bought like.. 48 different combinations you can wear!" Kinzie grinned at me, as I rolled my eyes.

I sat down, and waited again for her to pick out some of the crap she had bought for me to make me look like a freak. "Alright. Wear this, and put this on, and get your into these." Kinzie smacked her lips as she threw a dismanteled and ripped shoulder top, with a vintage fur coat and some black spandex pants and black combat boots.

"You do know i'm gonna look like a ing once I walk out the damn store right? All these pigs are gonna come running at me. Literally." I scoff at Kinzie as I  put on the spandex pants, and tie up my combat boots. "Nope. You'll look cute, dangerous, and irresistable is all. I'll wait outside." She winked and ran out with the rest of dozens of shopping bags. 

I wiggled through the shirt, and put on the thick fur coat. I sighed and walked out, almost tripping in embarassment. 

"Kinzie... people are ing staring.. you seriously don't know how much this pisses me off.." I whisper and walked by her side in an awkward and quick pace. "Shhh. You're ruining your new self. And you're not walking like I planned for you to walk!" Kinzie frowned, and took my hand and ran to the next stop.

We walked into a 4 story building with a bunch of asian ladies giving pedicures, and manicures. We walked towards the counter, then kinzie rung on the counter bell, as a girl was facing her back at us.

"Huh? OH MY GOSH. KINZIE. IT'S BEEN SO LONG!" An asian looking girl in her late teens hugged Kinzie from the counter. "You look soo different Ying.. ugh, but you still look like that cute nerdy gamer I met a year ago!" Kinzie laughed with her. "Hi i'm Ying, my sister Yang is away in attempt to pursue her singing career. I ing hate her. Anyways, Nice to meet'cha." Ying grinned at me through her thick rimmed glasses.

"Uhm.. I'm Andy. Nice meeting you too." I said awkwardly. "Ying, my friend Andy here is for a makeover. Because some bastard decided to screw her sideways, and all over. Clean 'er up for me, i'll be getting us some subway! You want anything Ying?" Kinzie smile warmly at us, as Ying walked out the counter, and was about to take me into a room upstairs. 

"Oh god yes. I haven't eaten anything! Get me turkey, swiss, extra swiss, and pickles. Make it fresh. We'll be in the room second to you left upstairs!" Ying waved at Kinzie as she dissapeared into the distance outside the store.

"Alright. What do ya wanna start with? Here's the menu." Ying handed me a little booklet. 'Haircuts, Shampooing, pedicures, manicures, foot massages, other types of massages, steam rooms, etc.' read on a long list on the cover.

"Uh.. i guess I can go for a shampooing.. I just got my hair cut with Veda and Kinzie.." I shrugged, as Ying lowered my seat and made my hair drop into a sink. "Let's see here.. I'll give you the best shampooing I can give you. Only cause you're friends with Kinzie and Veda." Ying grinned and took out 2 bottles from a secret compartment in a wall. 

After half an hour of shampooing, conditioning, and drying off. Kinzie had come back.

"Half an hour Kinzie. HALF AN HOUR AGO WE GAVE YOU A DUTY. TO GET US SAMMICHES." I cocked an eyebrow at her as she stood her regular stance at the door. "I KNOW. I KNOW. I couldn't help but hack into Subway's international system compartment. Their security system was a piece of cake to rumage through. Apparently I also found some secret footage of some of Subways' employees grabbing their bodyparts then touching the food.." Kinzie laughed and snorted as she raised her glasses to the bridge of her nose.

"Ah. Yes, our gang of hot geeks is now re-united.." I chuckled to myself, and poked at my head to see if my hair was dry already. "why are you wearing a robe as you're air drying your hair? please don't tell me you spilled something on that fur coat.." Kinzie scanned me. "Naw. Ying had me shampooed. I didn't want the left overs of my precious hair rumaging through my body whenever I walked awkwardly.." I shrugged, and pointed at Ying as she read anime comic books of .

"Yeah, what she said." Ying spoke, as she was kept distracted with her comic book. "Alright well. We'll get your toes and fingers done tomorrow.. I need to practice on you tonight. We're going out, and hopefully you're trained to be a female killing machine by tomorrow afternoon. We're working with you tomorrow as well." Kinzie smirked, and took me by my hand. 

"Can I come with? I'm really bored with always staying at home but playing Starcraft with complete noobs that haven't reached my expirience levels that are over nine thousand.. My brewing potions aren't worth wasting for the noobs." Ying scoffed, and walked out the building with us.

"Alright. Let's start with walking. If you're gonna be a maneater, y, womanizer, you have to walk exactly like this." Kinzie walked almost slow, yet in a medium quickened pace, she walked with grace, without making such mistakes. Her feet managed to flow every pathway in her way, step by step, right foot, to left foot. Making seem as she used to take ballet.

"Woah. Okay, as much as i'm gonna seem like i'm over doing this.. I guess i'm gonna have to suffer the consequences.." I shrugged, and attempted to walk like a model under the darkened street lights gazing back above me.

"NO. NO. NO. YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG! You look like a freaking platapus! Okay, you know what, let's leave the model expertice lessons for tomorrow morning. All lessons must be learned by tomorrow AFTERNOON. But for now, just walk with me and keep an eye out if that bastard is in the streets secretly eyeing at you.. Holy crap this give me an idea.." Kinzie pats her chin as me and Ying walk besides her to her apartment.