Are You Really Here?

I'm so lonely...

Helly Guys!! :D

Here is a new update.

I had quite a lot of free time so this chapter is a ''bit'' longer than the previous ones. xd

Though I think it doesn't really matter. :P

But to tell you the truth I'm very sad. : (

I barely get any comments and subscricbers. : ( And I'm very grateful to the ones who did comment and subscribe ;) :D

Is this fanfic that bad? If yes, then please say so and I won't continue it... : /

But if you like then subscribe and let me know your opinion about it through comments. :D :D

You know more comment, subscribers--> more motivation--> more update ;)) :D ^__^ 

Then please enjoy this chapter!! :DDDD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- He didn't go away, right? *sob sob* Right? He will come back, right?

- I'm sorry, Ryeowook.

- No, no.

Ryeowook ran to Yesung and hugged him while crying hardly.

- Please, if you know where he is. Tell me. I beg you. PLEASE.

- I'm really sorry, but he didn't say anthing to me either. He just called me to come over and look after you. - Yesung wanted to help his friend but je really didn't a thing about Kyuhyun's whereabout.

- But why Yesung? I didn't want this. I wanted to help him. I wanted him to stay with me. But I'm just a bother to everyone. He left me just like my parents did. I'm so useless. I was so happy that finally someone could rely on me, I started to like him. I realized that I can also help him. I was so happy that someone needed me. But in the end I'm alone again. - Cried Ryeowook more and more. He couldn't stand the feeling that someone left him again. Especially when he had special feelings for the boy.

- Alone? Look, I'm here Ryeowook, right? - Yesung tried to comfort his friend, but in fact he knew it too well that his words aren't enough for Ryeowook. He needed Kyuhyun.

- Yeah.

- I told you that you didn't have to trust in him. However I'm here and I won't leave you. Ok? - He tried harder and harder to persuade Ryeowook that he isn't alone. He wanted his friend to consider that he will be with him and won't leave him.

- Yesung! - Ryeowook perfectly understood what his best friend told. He knew that he wasn't alone. However he didn't feel like that at all. He, himself, wasn't sure why. But he thought of Kyuhyun in a different way. The feelings were different when he was with Kyuhyun.

- It's ok. Everything is all right.

The days passed one after another until then that 6 months has passed. Many things changed during this period of time. And those changes were drastic. In the morning a figure arrived in front of Ryeowook's door. He stepped to the other, breathed and knocked on the door with his slightly shaking hand.

*Knock Knock*

- Yeah, yeah. I'm coming. - Sounded a voice from inside. This sound wasn't the one he expected to hear.

A man opened the door. When he saw who knocked on the door, he was shocked as much as the another.

- You??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU, KYUHYUN. - shouted the man from the house and punched Kyuhyun on the face.

- Hey! Why did you do it for, Yesung? - Asked Kyuhyun dumbfounded. Finally he came back and not just Yesung opened the door instead of Ryeowook, but he also got a punch from him.

- You idiot, You bastard. How dare you come back especially to Ryeowook's house? - Asked Yesun furiously. He was ready to beat the sh*t out of Kyuhyun.

- What are you talking about? - Kyuhyun still wasn't aware of the reason, Yesung got angry. But how could he when the other didn't tell him a word about it.

- Oh, really. You don't know? Then I will tell you. What you caused to poor Ryeowook. - Now he was ready to tell him the happenings while Kyuhyun was away. Hoping that it will cause Kyuhyun quite a huge guilt. He wanted the other to pay both in mentally and phisically for the events. Then something unexpected happened what surprised Yesung

Kyuhyun grabbed Yesung on his shirt and pushed him hardly to the wall. You could see the anger and fire in his eyes, like he could kill Yesung there, at that moment. Even Yesun a bit scared of him.

- What happened with Ryeowook? Tell me now!!! - Said Kyuhyun threateningly. Now Yesung remembered the object of the conversation and all his fears flew away, substituted by anger again.

- You should have cared for him this much when you left him without a word. Do you know how he felt? He felt betrayed, thrown away like some filthy rubbish. Ryeowook always had very busy parents. One day his parents left him and travelled overseas without a word. After that he didn't really have anybody who he could trust in until you came. He trusted you, but you did the same. You destroyed him. - Shouted Yesung. He felt that he want to hit Kyuhyun more and more. And as the conversation continued, it looked like that the yarn will break eventually.

- Me? - Kyuhyun was confused. Did he really mean that much to Ryeowook?

- Yes you. Even I realised that he became happier, he smiled more times. And that he also protected you from your father. In fact I really doesn't understand why he trusted you that much. I told him many times that he shouldn't trust in anybody but he refused my opinion, we even quarelled about it. Then I thought that you are really a good man. In the end I was right for the first time. You did exactly what his parents did with him. He said to me contionously 'Why am I so useless? Why did he leave me too? Everybody just leaves me.' I said him that he isn't alone, I'm here. He looked like he finally undesrtood it. But I was obviously wrong. He closed himself to his house for days. When I went to visit him I saw him sit on his couch with swallowed eyes, looked balnkly in the pich dark room. I called for him, but he didn't reply. From that time on he didn't speak and right now he is in a mental hospital. - Kyuhyun couldn't believe what he heard. Ryeowook wasn't like this at all. He started to feel that they didn't talk about the Ryeowook he knew. He had never thouht that his leaving would influence Ryeowook at such high level. He thought that Ryeowook will quickly accept the fact and move on. It was a huge shock to know that it didn't happen that way at all.

- I...it can't be true. Ryeowook was always so cheerful. What did I do?

- Yes, it's your fault. You did enough bad things to him. Don't worsen his pains and get lost. - Yesun hardly controlled his anger and wanted to send him away for now and forever.

- I came back to explain him my disappearance. I didn't want to leave him. I just had to work out things with my father and- Kyuhyun wasn't able to finish his sentence since he was interrupted by Yesung.

- Then sorry but you are late. Look. I still go and meet with him, but he doesn't even look at me. He looks like his soul left him. I won't ever forgive you, what you did. - Yesung still had hope for Ryeowook. But he knew it that the hope is very weak now. However he promised that he will never give up on his best friend. He will stay by his side no matter what.

- I have to see him right now. - Kyuhyun felt the urge to see the younger, to make good his mistakes.

- What, what are you talking about?

- I don't care what you are saying, just tell me where is Ryeowook exactly. - Nobody and nothing could get into his way. He was ready to do anything, to find Ryeowook.

- What the hell? I won't tell you. You would just hurt him more. - Yesung didn't even think to give hime the address. He didn't want Kyuhyun to decieve his friend one more time.

- That's not true. I will bring him back. He will be the same, just give me a chance. I beg you for Wookie's sake. You want him back too, right? - Kyuhyun fell on his knees, bent down and begged for the other. Honestly Yesung knew too well that the right decision is to hlp Kyuhyun because if someone, he could be able to save Ryeowook.

- ...yeah...ok. Get in my car. I will take you there. But if you dare to hurt him more. I swear that I will kill you right there right at that moment.

- I understood. - Kyuhyun was grateful to Yesung. He couldn't wait to see Ryeowook again after so long time. Though he was also quite scared to see the new Ryeowook, who was in his current condition because of one single person, and it was... Kyuhyun.

They arrived to the mental hospital where Ryeowook had to stay. Kyuhyun was really afraid inside. He was more and more scared to see Ryeowook. He has never thought that he was this important to the younger. They entered the building and found a nurse who said them that Ryeowook is still in his room and nothing changed with him. Because of his current condition he could received only one visiter. Yesung let him go first. Kyuhyun didn't feel frightened anymore, he just wanted to see Ryeowook. He opened the door and entered. Then he suddenly stopped. When he first saw the young person on the bed he thought that he was in a wrong room. The person was very pale, skinny, had swollen eyes, blank sight. Maybe it is too harsh, but at first galnce it looked like that the person on the bed was dead.

- R...Ryeowook? - he put his hand before his mouth and fought with his tears. He felt that his heart shattered into tiny pieces.

Ryeowook, as everybody already told so, didn't speak a word. After some minutes Kyuhyun managed to compose himself, inhaled and tried to talk to the boy.

- Wookie, it's me Kyuhyun? Do you remember me? - He talked with shaking voice. He could just pray that Ryeowook will talk to at least him. Kyuhyun couldn't let the boy to stay like this.

Kyuhyun decided to go closer to Wookie's bed until he reached it. Ryeowook didn't move not even a bit, he was really like a doll. Kyuhyun tried to talk to him many times but nothing changed. Even though what he feared the most had happened, he didn't plan on giving up and decided to stay in the hospital with Wookie. Yesung hardly agreed to it but in the end he accepted it and left. At night Kyuhyun saw how Ryeowook was sleeping when suddenly tears started to flow from his eyes.

- Kyu...hyun....Ky...u....hyun.

- What? Did you call me, Wookie? Tears? Hey, Wookie wake up. You are just dreaming. - Trying to wake up the other wasn't an easy task but in the end...

Ryeowook suddenly opened his eyes. He was all sweat and his tears were still flowing continuously.

- You must have had a nightmare. Calm down. - Calmed him no other than Kyuhyun. He softly caressed the other's cheek and and with his hand he held Wookie's hand. How painful it was to see someone who is the most importan to you, in this kind of condition and moreover just because of you, when in fact you never had anyintention to cause harm. to him.

Wookie didn't react. he just shaked and shivered violently. Kyuhyun couldn't bear the sight anymore. He grabbed the boy's arm and pulled him into a hug. Kyuhyun put all of his emotion into the hug. Tears were flowing from his eyes as well. He wanted to get back the once cheerful and smiling Ryeowook at all costs.

- It's ok, Wookie. Everything is all right. It was just a dream. You don't have to be scared of anything. I'm here with you. I'm here...

- Why? Why do I have to always dream about Kyuhyun? He already gone away. There is no way that he will come back. - Ryeowook just cried more. The thought of Kyuhyun always broke his heart, everytime he dreamed about him. He wanted that dream to come true but it never did and it was torturing. Unfortunately it happened too much times, so Ryeowook couldn't believe that Kyuhyun really was there with him. It was too unbelievable...

- Wookie. You aren't dreaming. I'm really here. Trust me.

- You said it everytime in my dreams but then I wake up and you just disappear. It's so painful. It's enough already. I can't bear it anymore.

- But, why have you dreamed about me all this time? - Kyuhyun decided to bring to light why he was exectly in this condition, he wanted to know what Wookie thought about him to know why all of this happened.

- I want to be with you in reality. I want to tell you face to face that I love you. Not just in my dreams. I want you to know that... that I can not live without you. I just recognised my true feelings when you were already gone. I wish I would have told you sooner, then you would still be here. - Kyuhyun just stared at the crying boy with widened eyes. He couldn't believe what he heard. It was...

- ...ah...

A nurse came to the room. She sighed and talked to Kyuhyun.

- Oh, he started crying again. It's always happen at night. I have to ask you to leave the room. I will give him a tranquilizer.

- But, he just had a nightmare. You don't have to give him medicine. He will calm down by himself. - Kyuhyun did no1 understand why she had to give him some drug to calm. It really was just a dream. And with his help, Wookie could overcome it easily.

- At first we thought it too, but he just can't stop crying and he could be dangerous to other people. So please leave the room. He has to rest. - The nurse insisted on that Kyuhyun had to leave the room immediately. He wanted to resist but it would just cause more trouble, so he finally agreed.

- ...okay...but can I say goodbye to him? - Kyuhyun did not want to leave when Wookie needed him the most. But then he had an idea.

- Yeah, but please hurry up. - Hurried the nurse.

- Thanks.

Kyuhyun bent down to Wookie and whispered into his ear.

- Don't cry Wookie. You will get out of here. I will come back for you. I promise you. - said Kyuhyun, kissed Ryeowook on his cheek and left.

He and Yesung left the institution. Everything was worked out in his head, the whole plan. He decided that he will make amends everything and that he will take Ryeowook out of that place. He know that he doesn't need any medicines, just need somebody who loves him and comfort him. In other words Kyuhyun. In the same day at night they returned to the hospital. Yesung stayed in the car while Kyuhyun broke the building's lock and went in. It was an old building so it hasn't got any alarm. He carefully sneaked to Wookie's room. There were still some doctors who did administration work and looked after some patients but he managed to reach Wookie's room safely. He slowly opened the door and went in. Ryeowook was sleeping soundly. Kyuhyun was smiling to see the boy again and soon he will get out of here, and hopefully everything will get better.

- Hey, Wookie. Wake up! I came back for you. - Whispered Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook slowly opened his eyes. He was in worse condition than he was when Kyuhyun visited him. It was because of the medicines what he got. Wookie tried to speak but he just couldn't. He became desperate, thinking that if he don't speak, Kyuhyun will think that he doeasn't want to go. In the other side Kyuhyun perfectly understood Ryewook. Kyuhyun even if Wookie says no, he would still take him out of here.

- I understand Wookie. Don't force yourself. You don't have to speak. Now, I will take out of you these infusions.

Kyuhyun very carefully took them off and bandaged Ryeowook's hand. He did everything very gingerly like the boy would have been a very fragile item what could break in any moment.

- I hope it wasn't painful. - Kyuhyun took off his jacket and put it on Wookie. - now you won't catch a cold. - smiled the boy and told his plan to Ryeowook - Look Wookie. I will take you out of here. But you mustn't cry or speak okay. Whatever happens you mustn't do anything. Then... - Kyuhyun lifted up Ryeowook bridal style and went to the corridor. They went slowly and carefully when suddenly they heard a voice. Kyuhyun quickly went to a room next to them. There were doctor uniforms. He hid Wookie and put on a doctor coat.

- Stay still, wait a minute, I will come back. - Said Kyuhyun.

Then he went out.

- Ah, good night, young lady. - Kyuhyun greeted the 'intruder'.

- Oh, good night, doctor. Sorry, but are you new? I haven't really seen you until now.

- Yeah, I'm a transfer doctor from America. Nice to meet you. My name is Johny.

- Oh, nice to meet you. My name is Katie. But if you excuse me I had to go to that room behind you. - What a fool you are, thought Kyuhyun.

- Um, Katie. Are you free after work? I would like to go to a good restaurant tonight but I don't really know any place here. Can you show me one?

- Uh...oh..of course I'm free. But.. - You are so naive, Kyuhyun barely manged not to laugh on the woman's naivness and gullibility.

- Just leave it to me. Just say what you need and I will take it to you while you are dressing.

- Ok, just bring out the injection box and take it to the 342. Room.

- I understood, then we will meet in the entrance.

- I will hurry.

- Ok.

Then Kyuhyun grinned evilly and went back to get Wookie. He clearly heard everything through the door and his eyes was filled with tears. Unfortunately he took too seriously Kyuhyun's act. It hurt him, he was very jealous.

- Woo... What? What's the matter Wookie? Please don't cry. You still think it is a dream? Believe it is real, I'm really here. Hold on, Wookie. We have to go now.

Kyuhyun had no clue about Ryeowook's feelings at that moment. But he couldn't waste any time so he quickly lifted up Wookie again and continued his way out of the building. While walking he felt Ryeowook's warm tears on his shirt though he didn't make any sound while crying.

~He is crying again. When I see him cry my heart aches very much. I would like to comfort him very much but I don't know what is the reason of his tears now. I already told him that I'm real. Then what....
OMG. Don't tell me...that he is jealous?! He certainly heard what I told that doctor.

Kyuhyun felt happy and sad at the same time. He held Wookie tightly. Finally they were at the exit. Kyuhyun finally brought Ryeowook out. They quickly got on the car where Yesung waited for them.

- Finally, I thought that you were get caught. - Breathed in a sigh of relief Yesung.

- Not a chance. Wookie is with us again. Quickly go. - Ordered Kyuhyun.

- Okay. But why Ryeowook is crying? Did you do something to him? - Yesung suspected that Kyuhyun caused harm to the fragile boy.

- You can say that. - Admitted Kyuhyun. Though he should think before saying it like he intentionally did some horrible things to Wookie.

- What??? - Yesung couldn't believe what he heard. He was ready to jump at Kyuhyun.

- Don't worry, I didn't cause him any physical harm. He will be all right. - Kyuhyun tried to persuade Yesung that he just misunderstood what he said. The happenin hardly could count as harm. It was mostly like a simple misunderstanding.

- But... - Tried to oppose Yesung.

- Please be quiet! Wookie has to calm down. He is in a very bad condition because of the lots of useless medicine. - Kyuhyun changed the subject, but Yesung had to admit that he was right. Ryeowook had to get home as soon as possible.

- Ok.

Kyuhyun put his arms around Wookie's shoulder, Then the young boy put his head and hands on older boy's chest and continued crying. Kyuhyun was stunned for a moment. But then he hugged the little boy. He didn't want to confess his feelings to Wookie because Yesung was in the car as well. He also didn't want to reveal his feeling and the happenings in front of Wookie's friend.

- Oh, Wookie. You can't even imagine how happy we are that you are with us again.

- That's true Ryeowook So don't cry now you are in safe.

After an hour they arrived to a place what Kyuhyun owned. That house was in a hidden place, so it can't be found easily.

- Thanks Yesung. Now go home and rest. Don't worry I will take care of Wookie.

- Ok, tomorrow I will come back. Bye.

- See you.

**********************

Finally that Yesung went away, he hugged the still crying Ryeowook.

- Wookie. I beg you. Don't cry. You know, back at the hospital. I didn't like that woman, I just acted to send her away from the place where you were to protect you. I did it for you. If you cry because of this then calm down. I really didn't like her at all. She was a silly woman. Now you are in safe. You shouldn't cry. It hurts me too, you know? When I see you crying I feel like crying too.

Kyuhyun carefully put Ryewook on the edge of the bed.

- You know Wookie. I already have someone who I deeply in love and I wouldn't ever betray my feelings or that person. The one I love is...you Wookie.

Ryeowook stopped crying and looked up when Kyuhyun kissed him on his lips. The young boy was shocked.

- Ok, now. You have to rest so go to bed.

Wookie lied down in the bed. Kyuhyun wanted to left when the little boy grabbed his shirt's sleeve.

- What, Wookie? You don't want me to leave?

*Shake shake*

- Ok, then it can't be helped.

Kyuhyun lied down next to Ryeowook and patted his head. The older boy now felt that the small boy calmed down. He held the little boy in his arms and fell asleep as well.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about this chapter?

Do you have a guess what will happen? :D